Demi Donnelly #46 Stood up for a while, now needs a rest, physical activity gets her stressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasted 50min of my life watching that poundland doc on channel 5 online as its not available in Ireland 😂😂🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And she’s already put the beige cardigan set on insta. Bet channel 5 paid for them but she hasn’t declared them as gifted.

She also said her clothes are important at these influencer events as she sees herself as a brand! And what brand is that? She does hauls in primark, b and m and home bargains. A budget shopper brand and you fit that bill perfectly.

Her mouth looked extra bizarre- probably down to the bright lighting used by channel 5. Couldn’t hide using filters and angles this time when her big gob is under spotlights in HD

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looked extra weird and fatter on tv.

it did her no favours, clothes are too tight otherwise you wouldn't see the belly outline, which DOES NOT look good!

She sees herself as a brand but dresses like a woman with strains down her top, ok hun...

Reactions: 9
Guys I accidentally queue jumped earlier and the woman at the till got really funny with me so I cried when I got home, what I should have done is said ‘I have literally never heard that rule!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Guys I accidentally queue jumped earlier and the woman at the till got really funny with me so I cried when I got home, what I should have done is said ‘I have literally never heard that rule!’
You should have taken to your insta stories in disgust naming and shaming her and her workplace xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.