Demi Donnelly #46 Stood up for a while, now needs a rest, physical activity gets her stressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she is pre-recording a 'come shop with me in Primark' and then not uploading it for a few weeks. The whole point of hauls and come shop with me's is being able to go and buy the same things, they wont be there anymore by the time she posts it!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t understand why she is pre-recording a 'come shop with me in Primark' and then not uploading it for a few weeks. The whole point of hauls and come shop with me's is being able to go and buy the same things, they wont be there anymore by the time she posts it!
I THOUGHT THIS!

Some corkers of wor Demz.
Her arse is a funny shape, reminds me of the penguin in Batman Returns

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Always knew she was a dirt bird, the minute she sold manky shoes I knew she would sell manky clothes, bet her house stinks!
She is a disgusting witch. It proves how much she cares just for the money. I hope these people contacted depop and got a refund because she is way out of order. You only have to look at her mum and dad and see where she gets her disgusting behaviour from.

Reactions: 10
Anyone know how we can find her accounts on the gov website? Been trying to search but cannot find anything. Wonder maybe if she’s not set up as a limited company then? If so she mustn’t be earning much more than the 3k she mentioned quite a while ago now as it makes more sense to be limited once you get to a certain amount of income

Reactions: 6
Not defending her but looking through the reviews it looks like it’s just Sean’s clothes with the stains/marks? But it’s still her responsibility as the seller to list them accurately..

Reactions: 6
Not defending her but looking through the reviews it looks like it’s just Sean’s clothes with the stains/marks? But it’s still her responsibility as the seller to list them accurately..
What's the bet that he doesn't recieve a penny for them

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.