Demi Donnelly #46 Stood up for a while, now needs a rest, physical activity gets her stressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was terrible to watch. She tries to oversell her personality so much. She's just a stupid childish prick

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That first dress was probably the most flattering thing sheā€™s wore in ages

Reactions: 14
What the duck are ā€œvelvorā€ trousers?! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£ by this point she sounded so out of breath itā€™s actually disgusting šŸ¤¢

She totally dragged the arse out of the opening repeating herself constantly - we get it youā€™re trying to give it an autumn spin and youā€™re apparently really really really excited šŸ™„ you can tell she done lots of stops and re-records of it because itā€™s so badly edited together. How difficult is it to say this is a clothes haul šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What the duck are ā€œvelvorā€ trousers?! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£ by this point she sounded so out of breath itā€™s actually disgusting šŸ¤¢

She totally dragged the arse out of the opening repeating herself constantly - we get it youā€™re trying to give it an autumn spin and youā€™re apparently really really really excited šŸ™„ you can tell she done lots of stops and re-records of it because itā€™s so badly edited together. How difficult is it to say this is a clothes haul šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
She was probably made to re record that. I can't see the brand being happy with what she maybe originally did. She is waste of time.

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t get it???

she was the one the decided to get Lunas lump removed for cosmetic reasonsā€¦ and Iā€™m sure itā€™s only a small and simple procedure
why is she making a fuss about this?

Sheā€™s probably pulled on the dog cage and been sleeping with Luna in it again!

And Iā€™m sure Luna is back to normal and completely fine alreadyā€¦ grow up woman!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I donā€™t get it???

she was the one the decided to get Lunas lump removed for cosmetic reasonsā€¦ and Iā€™m sure itā€™s only a small and simple procedure

Sheā€™s probably pulled on the dog cage and been sleeping with Luna in it again!

And Iā€™m sure Luna is back to normal and completely fine alreadyā€¦ grow up woman!
Gnome Queen

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I donā€™t get it???

Does she think she looks fabulous or something? Literally no one Cares.

Reactions: 7
Two romantic fools in loveā€¦
Omgggg Nana aye has gained so much weight! He has bigger boobs than me šŸ˜« I followed him when she very first started YOOCHOOB and he DMd me a few times before disappearing. I can only assume Demi checks his phone

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I donā€™t get it???

What does she want to go back to normal?? Her face??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sean's weak af. Alternatively he could be feeling trapped šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Moving in together can be difficult but you can so tell both have a bad case of the regrets. After the stress of moving and settling in getting to know each others habits there should be excitement.
Where was that excitement, all we've seen and heard is yapping about how hard it is. It shouldn't be that hard. They're like a married couple on the brink of divorce except they're still chatting about marriage. Utter car crash stuff this. I actually can't believe how these two simps are wasting their lives. I would have that house rented out to pay the mortgage and I'd have moved back home long before now. Hellish!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Did she really say she like get new clothes a faw pieces she like to keep šŸ¤Ø. Most of the stuff she brought/gifted over last year as ended up on depop she didn't really describe the clothes very well. The dress was nice but everything else no. N way she says who is she getting on my tits

Just look on cupshe giveing me AliExpress vibes n the price didnt she moan at price in the shop she don't go to video and the brown joggers for fleece she should try reading the description on the item šŸ¤£

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Can someone please tell me why Seanā€™s Instagram following is mainly girls?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Guys again Iā€™ve not had time to catch up for nearly 2 weeks but BOY do I have some things to sayā€¦

Let me start off with the fact the her and Jess were looking for an editor for their Christmas intros.To me it is crystal clear that sheā€™s got an editor already cause there is no way sheā€™s made those ā€œautumnalā€ intros herselfā€¦I think this is why she was so PROUD of the crappy vlog because itā€™s not her work.

The assumptions video? when they talk about their engagement you can just see the regret on Seanā€™s face.And the weight gain comment? sheā€™s done plenty of those videos by herself sheā€™s been a fat as duck for years,Seanā€™s only gone downhill whilst living with her.I love love love how sheā€™s only just deciding to address it when he is next to her so she can blame in on him.Miss 6k a month.miss theatre rehearsal every day.miss so disciplined but canā€™t say no to a take out?

she sure had no issues making a meal from scratch on Seanā€™s birthday get away whilst he had a 60000000 kcal meal and she fat shamed his and recorded him? Why canā€™t she do that indoors? Was she not screaming at him to just make an omelette for his birthday dinner? Youā€™re telling me when sheā€™s indoors she canā€™t do that? That Seanā€™s orders a takeaways and she has to do the same,from 2 separate places mind as our beluga is ā€œveganā€?

As for the new video.what is VELVOURE? Is it velvet or is it velour? This girl makes me lose brain cells every time I watch her.

Very glad you guys posted them TikTokā€™s of her mam and stepdad on here as Iā€™m blocked.Fair play my family are quite relaxed and I feels comfortable talking about anything around them,but theyā€™re very weird but it seems that Demis and Seanā€™s relationship lacks any sort of flirting/sexual advances so she gets a kick out of seeing Angela and her partner doing tit like that.She seems like she gets to get involved.And I know our Dems thinks in her head sheā€™s a 10/10 and probably thinks she can steal her mams man! I think in her twisted mind she thinks heā€™s making advances on her and sheā€™s absolutely loving it!

Brad is old enough to be at all these parties/gatherings especially by UK standards yet heā€™s never to be seen.ITs cause heā€™s the only one with sense!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.