Demi Donnelly #46 Stood up for a while, now needs a rest, physical activity gets her stressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcooooome hunnybuns!

I’ve been AWOL but I’m back 🥰

so I’m not up to date with what demis been up to, can anyone recap?

what I do know is our Dems had her acting debut in a local production, first stop Newcastle, next stop Hollywood 🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She loves herself and i believe she believes she looks like a doll. She does if the doll is a really creepy one that causes repulsion.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why in her new reel of her getin ready she had the tap the side of tin and snap the straightner together it drive me mad the noise is irritating

Reactions: 7
Why does she keep saying the exact same thing about the laundry liquid in every haul vid-yo, how she's struggling to find vegan and cruelty free laundry products, and then asks for recommendations? She buys a new bottle every week and they're always the tiny size ones too. 😫

Has she seriously never heard of smol products? It drives me mad.

Reactions: 11
Looks like she’s been gifted some cloud nine straighteners as she defo had some cheapo ones before! Fat chance she’d ever pay for them 🤣 wonder what vidyo the undeclared ad will be rammed into

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she keep saying the exact same thing about the laundry liquid in every haul vid-yo, how she's struggling to find vegan and cruelty free laundry products, and then asks for recommendations? She buys a new bottle every week and they're always the tiny size ones too. 😫

Has she seriously never heard of smol products? It drives me mad.
I wonder if she’s fishing for a PR gift or deal with Smol or something? Like you say she’s already asked this question before and the comments were flooded with suggestions - and we all know she reads her comments very closely lol.

And if it is a completely innocent question then my god girl, use Google or something.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if she’s fishing for a PR gift or deal with Smol or something? Like you say she’s already asked this question before and the comments were flooded with suggestions - and we all know she reads her comments very closely lol.

And if it is a completely innocent question then my god girl, use Google or something.
She is definitely trying to get tit for free. Why can't she buy it like anyone else would. Plus if she is that bothered about being vegan and using cruelty free she would do everything she could be sustainable and buy products that support that. But no Demi waits for free stuff. She is a plastic vegan, only vegan when it suits or when she's being provided with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Eurgh that reel of her stuffing the pepper.
Everything she eats is from a packet or jar, nothing fresh.

And she looks like she’s got shite in her nails 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She's put up her weekly vlog early guys, and the channel 5 thing is to do with Poundland. Probably a pile of crap

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.