Demi Donnelly #46 Stood up for a while, now needs a rest, physical activity gets her stressed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scratching her head like a gorilla as usual
They caught her well.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's talking about her posture in that new vlog. Demi babes it's not about posture you literally have a fat back. That's what's making you look so round.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She was going on about that manky bathroom, it’d take maybe one day to renovate it and they could do it themselves it’s so easy.

Reactions: 6
She was going on about that manky bathroom, it’d take maybe one day to renovate it and they could do it themselves it’s so easy.
It's because they don't clean it enough. Guaranteed those bathrooms are probably not cleaned even once per week. She probably only does mass cleaning when someone is coming over

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is the epitome of selfish - in the new vlogs she says she's not worried about Luna's procedure but Demi doesn't want to go through the recovery and have six weeks of not doing what she wants to do! Knocks me sick, always finds a way to make everything about wor Demz

Reactions: 12
She is the epitome of selfish - in the new vlogs she says she's not worried about Luna's procedure but Demi doesn't want to go through the recovery and have six weeks of not doing what she wants to do! Knocks me sick, always finds a way to make everything about wor Demz
I noticed that too - she’s literally admitting that it’s the inconvenience of looking after Luna post-surgery that she hates🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
The dogs had a tiny wart lump thing removed from her head. She could just keep an eye on her rather than putting a cone on. Not like she has a job to go to, she just sits in the house anyway doesnt she

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The dogs had a tiny wart lump thing removed from her head. She could just keep an eye on her rather than putting a cone on. Not like she has a job to go to, she just sits in the house anyway doesnt she
Because the "cone of shame" is a thing and she's seen other people do it and doesnt have the brains to realise that there are alternative ways of looking after your dog after a procedure. Plus it's content.

Reactions: 11
Clearing out my camera roll which I literally never do and came across this beauty #stunning x
Love this profile twin. Think I have taken up half my camera roll with Demi screenshots

Does anyone remember the reindiators from last Christmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.