Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ponypie22

VIP Member
I thought it was interesting when she said ‘Ashleigh was very hungover after the wedding’. Like who cares… almost as a dig at Ashleigh. She’s such a bitter person and there’s no doubt she is envious of Ashleigh. Why not say something nice? Classic Demz though innit.

Reactions: 29

lastpass

They dont help themselves the way they dress but in no way do these two look like a couple in their mid twenties.

947A1263-2A77-4CA8-99D9-8F4A75F17E1F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

mklanch

VIP Member
honestly the little interaction our aye had with Ashleigh was the most carefree and happiest i've seen him. says alot.....

• Heart

Annabel89

Chatty Member
Here we go again it’s like the car park sitch all over again
Why isn’t she aware of challenge 25 policy? It’s in every bar club etc. I’ve never known a photo of a passport be accepted anywhere, why would it be? it’s so easily doctored. She’s a driver and holds a passport. Demi’s fault for not carrying ID but will name and shame the bar.
Whopper.
Maybe they require an IQ of 25 too? She's a long way short.

She's probably secretely loving the fact that they thought she was young looking though. I don't know why they would mind you, as she normally looks at least 20 years older than she actually is.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Piggywig77

Clearly she was so sad about the tragic loss of her beloved wheels that she treated us to a view of Sean's rim.

View attachment 1320999

But don't worry hunnybuns, Aye's ripping down Demi's shitty knickas at every opportunity - she wants us all to know this.

View attachment 1321014
Seeing big Sean’s big arse has ruined my day :( hahahahaha. “He kegs me all the time” bork, I could’ve lived my whole life without imagining Demi with her kegs round her cankles

• Haha
  • Sick

RR20

She's so vile and nasty, in the Q&A with Jess she's saying she used to work in HR for her local council and how she would basically bitch and gossip in meetings about council workers and would have a laugh when she saw them in the office after talking behind their back. What a nasty fucking bitch.

• Wow

RR20

In her new vlog she's saying she's done so much in one morning by washing her hair, drying it, putting washing away, walking the dogs and cleaning the living room :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:That's stuff everyone does Demi alongside a full time job usually.

• Haha

hootmatoot

Chatty Member
Demi has developed a skin tag (or appears to have)! In her latest video around the 2:30 mark when she’s sat on the sofa talking, if you look at her necks you can see it. And Google basically said they develop in those overweight where the skin rubs
“If you look at her necks”

😂

• Haha

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
Watch without giving views
Size 20 now? Every time she does a try-on...she's goes up a size 🐖🐖🐖🐽🐷 I'm not going to watch it...but I'm guessing she'll LOVE LOVE LOVE everything and will have the profile of a fridge freezer in every outfit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

MostPalone

I was on the pill at 16 but that's because my periods were a misery 🤷🏼‍♀️ I wasn't sex obsessed, but she makes it sound like she was desperate for sex so decided to latch on to the first poor bugger willing to stick it in.

Also, nearly borked at the point she said period sex was too "sloppy" for her 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27