Demi Donnelly #40 Notorious P.I.G.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch without giving views
Size 20 now? Every time she does a try-on...she's goes up a size šŸ–šŸ–šŸ–šŸ½šŸ· I'm not going to watch it...but I'm guessing she'll LOVE LOVE LOVE everything and will have the profile of a fridge freezer in every outfit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Makes me laugh how 95% of the time she got her hair stuck on top of her head with that black top and wife leg trousers on yet in contact day she as her hair down šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Not really keeping it real
All you can see on the fourth picture, the green pants is her crotch bulging out, cheap fabric, unflattering and almost as ugly as her.

1652776342433.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if the reason why they still arenā€™t married or planning to marry is because theyā€™re both not 100% sure about eachother enough to make that commitment? Theyā€™re just stuck in a rut and used to eachotherā€¦

Reactions: 13
I am sure you can't film in places like that. She worked for the council so maybe that's what she got into trouble for
I work for a council and like other employers, there are many steps to go through before someone is sacked. Unless itā€™s serious enough to be sacked immediately, she would be suspended pending investigation

Reactions: 19
I wonder if the reason why they still arenā€™t married or planning to marry is because theyā€™re both not 100% sure about eachother enough to make that commitment? Theyā€™re just stuck in a rut and used to eachotherā€¦
Canā€™t believe Iā€™m going to say this haha not defending her but i genuinely think she just doesnā€™t want marriage and kids for her life. I think she only got engaged because itā€™s the ā€˜done thingā€™ after being together for so long and I just donā€™t think she wants kids. I think if thatā€™s the case they should call off the engagement quietly and just ā€˜beā€™ instead.

I guess itā€™s her only redeeming feature that sheā€™s not getting married or pregnant just for content

Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s on her stories talking about an indoor play park for dogs. So basically a soft play? THEY ARE NOT CHILDREN.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Canā€™t believe Iā€™m going to say this haha not defending her but i genuinely think she just doesnā€™t want marriage and kids for her life. I think she only got engaged because itā€™s the ā€˜done thingā€™ after being together for so long and I just donā€™t think she wants kids. I think if thatā€™s the case they should call off the engagement quietly and just ā€˜beā€™ instead.

I guess itā€™s her only redeeming feature that sheā€™s not getting married or pregnant just for content
Agreed. If it ainā€™t broke donā€™t ā€œfixā€ it, and certainly donā€™t bring kids into the world if you donā€™t want them. As much of a clown she is, I think that should be respected as her decision.

Reactions: 7
hahaha the commenters name is amy wrong please i hope thats purposelyšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚amy wrong and amber wright

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The latest insta reel - and this is a direct quote from miss body positivity ā€œAh feel ah look more slimma from the frontā€

So sheā€™s body positive but purposely poses in a way that makes her look slimmerā€¦.makes sense šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£
I also felt it was directly addressing us tattle trolls šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just come across this it show how much she as in the bank say it's public on government website I wonder what site it is then we no demi worth
Imagine having that much in the bank and still being a beggy bleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just come across this it show how much she as in the bank say it's public on government website I wonder what site it is then we no demi worth
This is Company House. Demi doesn't have a registered business/company so can't find out her bank balance through the website.

Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s not registered as a business on companies house unfortunately ā˜¹

Reactions: 1
Imagine that: Demi always blathering away about her five business but not being registered on Companies House

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.