Demi Donnelly #40 Notorious P.I.G.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I find really funny is that she always throws her brother under the bus. I think she hates her brother, I think the age difference between them built a lot of resentment on her part. She wanted to be centre of attention and he came a long and ruined it. She plays the dutiful big sister part for social media but in reality she's just awful. I also think she resents her mum as well, she throws her under the bus often enough.

Reactions: 16
Can you imagine your teen daughter wants to know about which contraception to use and her doctor says well without a further ratatatat lets have a deep discussion about contraception and then proceeds to tell you about the one she uses. Who let this internet duck up out?? Are her viewers special needs and young teens, seems so, what right does this witch have to tell them about her contraception like she's their mentor and influence them!
shes bragging about hving contraception at age 16, disgusting. Call me fussy but shagging was not my main priority at that age nor anyone else i knew. Never had any contraception until 18.
To be fair can’t fault her for using contraception at 16… at least she was being sensible 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
To be fair can’t fault her for using contraception at 16… at least she was being sensible 🤷🏻‍♀️
I somewhat agree to this. Yes she used contraception which is always the best thing, well unless you want children. But the fact she was so readily available for sex from a young age is worrying. In my opinion there are a few reasons, one could be abuse but I doubt it. Another could be down to attention. She is older than her brother, the age difference is about 7 yrs I think. She probably felt unloved and unwanted when he came along. She can't share, she's an attention seeker, she belittles people. So when Sean came along she did everything she could to keep him. I also believe that's why she doesn't want children because if Sean puts his focus onto the kids she'll be right back to that jealous kid again.

Reactions: 14
Latest videyo is another lot of shite

She’s talking like she’s this expert on life and like she’s in a position to give out advice to anyone. She looks a mess her makeup is tit and her mouth literally has a mind of its own
She's also massively leaning into the camera so they cannot see her true massive man head. Why on earth would someones daughter want to listen to her tell them that she was so desparate to shag someone at 16 she got contraception. She reminds me of the girl in school who tells everyone what it was like to shag her boyfriend whilst we all just stared back in disgust. That video was to brag and nothing more cause in her chav world shagging when your basically still a kid holds no merit with me and to be honest, i have two sons, but if i had a daughter who wanted to shag at 16 id be heartbroken. Ths is why this idiot has no skills whatsoever, never been to university never learned a single diploma, the only job she can get is online e begging.
You get your free case of pink lemonade yet jess? Here's a tissue, wipe your tears as you cry over a few paltry gifts from body shop.

fixing the mess she makes :ROFLMAO:
It's costing her £1000 in takeaways cause she will be so snackered from painting. It's a lie all her click bait titles are a lie. She also knows she's as ugly as sin, hence the embarassment when she thought the staff in that cafe could hear her bullshitting her viewers she had taken some "cute" pics. EVerything that comes out of her giant man head gob is marketing and lies.

Reactions: 6
Wonders if her and jess would be oh so quick to promote body shop if they were given nothing.
By the way I finally found proof that demi knows she is bullshitting her viewers, I thought she was just a bit dim and vain, but no, it's a marketing ploy, finally saw the truth.
Starts at 0.36 in her new vid, she leans into the camera, tells her viewers that they took some pics and they are quite cute actually, then immediately gulps and turns around cause one of the staff was close by and lol little miss body positive is majorly embarassed at being heard telling her viewers that she looked cute. She carries on talking but clearly is too embarassed, too many people can hear and does a huge edit and just talks about the food. lol oh dear, thank you demi, I just read you like a book. She knows it's all bullshit, quite aware actually.
Whats up little miss dribbles, not that gorgeous after all huh and you always knew it, just a ploy to lure in her minions folks. demi knows she aint cute, one big lie.
Someone send demi's onine trainee e begger jess some free pink lemonade. Her subliminal advert for some was hilarious, pours it into a glass, films it fizzing and bubbling, bingo some twit sends her some.
What video is this please?

Reactions: 1
What video is this please?
it's this one, at the beginning when she is in cafe with jess, she says they took some cute pics, but staff walks past she swerves her head around embarassed to check if they are listening and a second later is scanning around to see, she finally gives up with the big i am sell for her brainwashed twats and does an edit to just talking about the food. It's hilarious, little miss vain aint that so sure of herself after all, its just marketing bs for her viewers. Poor demi does actually see what we all do when she looks in the mirror after all, love it, cant stand vain bastards. I would also say she is very aware that if she leans into the camera like that she looks about four stone slimmer and her shape changes completely, she knows it's all BS! Also had to laugh at jess, she was wondering if body shop wanted her and demi to cut the tape at the body shop reopening......omg lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Can this pair be any vainer, fine some local tit hole asking them, but body shop lolllllllll, you can't make this tit up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I was on the pill at 16 but that's because my periods were a misery 🤷🏼‍♀️ I wasn't sex obsessed, but she makes it sound like she was desperate for sex so decided to latch on to the first poor bugger willing to stick it in.

Also, nearly borked at the point she said period sex was too "sloppy" for her 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I was on the pill at 16 but that's because my periods were a misery 🤷🏼‍♀️ I wasn't sex obsessed, but she makes it sound like she was desperate for sex so decided to latch on to the first poor bugger willing to stick it in.

Also, nearly borked at the point she said period sex was too "sloppy" for her 🤢
She's so disgusting, who tells the world that they were so desperate for sex. She clearly did it for attention as always.

Reactions: 7
Let's face it you would not go to Demi for advice. She is a mess, she has fake friends, a partner who can't stand her. Who is she to give advice? the cheek!

• Haha
How beluga thinks she's qualified enough to give advice is beyond me. What's even more baffling is how anyone would ask her for advice.

Reactions: 11
hes giving the naughty kid in year 7 vibes
She’s posted it bc she looks skinny
& bc for some reason she loves embarrassing that boy
lol yep she posted it cause she was a child, demi you can dream all you like but now that we know you don't think you look cute, that its all just an empty marketing ploy, you cant go back and be that child, deal with your big fat inflated man head, chin and grimace.

How beluga thinks she's qualified enough to give advice is beyond me. What's even more baffling is how anyone would ask her for advice.
This witch is giving advice to kids, teens, special needs and vulnerable people and knows it. Then theres the perverts who she thinks fancy her, thats why she she lies and says she looks cute, its a bit of advertising, like they do only fans, hence why she was embarassed in the cafe. Not that she thought viewers had realised, no she thinks her fans are as thick as tit and treats them like tit, it was the skinny, hard woking naturally pretty staff she didnt want them to hear a big slob workin her fetish fans.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
it's this one, at the beginning when she is in cafe with jess, she says they took some cute pics, but staff walks past she swerves her head around embarassed to check if they are listening and a second later is scanning around to see, she finally gives up with the big i am sell for her brainwashed twats and does an edit to just talking about the food. It's hilarious, little miss vain aint that so sure of herself after all, its just marketing bs for her viewers. Poor demi does actually see what we all do when she looks in the mirror after all, love it, cant stand vain bastards. I would also say she is very aware that if she leans into the camera like that she looks about four stone slimmer and her shape changes completely, she knows it's all BS! Also had to laugh at jess, she was wondering if body shop wanted her and demi to cut the tape at the body shop reopening......omg lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Can this pair be any vainer, fine some local tit hole asking them, but body shop lolllllllll, you can't make this tit up.

Thanks, I did see this video, I'm away for another watch, I miss loads and don't realise til I read here 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She just wants to get it done quickly, which is a recipe for disaster. The doors have been this way for over a year, what's the rush now? If I was her I'd do it one by one, as in do one door each day but do it properly. Yes, it's a pain in the arse and it's boring work but if she's so sure this will be her 'forever home' she should really start putting more effort in. Also... £11 for a door handle is hardly a rip-off? All she has to do is skip her next Primark trip where she'll buy loads of tat to show off to the camera and voilà, it wouldn't even hurt her financially.
If I was earning 6k a month I would pay a professional to do it 🤷🏽‍♂️

If I was Brad I wouldn’t be happy about her posting this lol wtf
Cannot get over how miles better she looks there of course it was probably years and stones ago but her face looks less…weird and she looks just generally healthy rather than seeing 3 different chin show can she look back and not be motivated or want to lose weight??? is this a horrible thing to say…

Reactions: 8
If I was earning 6k a month I would pay a professional to do it 🤷🏽‍♂️
She is not though haha

Cannot get over how miles better she looks there of course it was probably years and stones ago but her face looks less…weird and she looks just generally healthy rather than seeing 3 different chin show can she look back and not be motivated or want to lose weight??? is this a horrible thing to say…
I agree, she isn't a stunner but miles better and her face looks more normal.

Reactions: 6
She maybe looked better back then but she’s still an absolute witch! The way she speaks to Brad in that video on her story about going the wrong way and not being in time! He looks about 8 years old and she’s taking a hissy fit at him cos her stupid videyo isn’t right!

The bitchiness has always been there and not only from when she thought she’s this famous influencenca

Tbh I dont think its uncommon for kids to be sexually active at 16, I was before I was 16 and not because I was abused or anything like that

Reactions: 18
Tbh I dont think its uncommon for kids to be sexually active at 16, I was before I was 16 and not because I was abused or anything like that
It’s not that she was sexually active that’s the problem, she made a video saying from like the age of 12 she was sex obsessed and couldn’t stop thinking about having it… that’s the problem, like what kid thinks about that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.