Demi Donnelly #40 Notorious P.I.G.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcoooome!

guys..i couldn’t put the thread title with the most votes as it was ‘a dildo being advertised by a bleep’ and I don’t think the mods will let us how that one ☹

I went back like 5 pages and couldn’t find any other suggestions, so we haven’t got one this time!

anyone want to recap?

sorry hunnybuns x

OMG I found the second most voted one but can’t edit now!! I’ll ask mods to add…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Recap:

Big D is getting fatter by the day and hasn’t had a wash since 2005. Nana Aye still won’t shag her and she’s desperately clinging to smaller Youtubers pretending to have mates.

• Haha
Not so much of a recap - but whenever I’m having a bit of a meh day I watch this. Oor Beluga hiding up the back, barely moving and about a fortnight behind everyone else 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Not so much of a recap - but whenever I’m having a bit of a meh day I watch this. Oor Beluga hiding up the back, barely moving and about a fortnight behind everyone else 😂

Love this, a classic right by the door so she can escape 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I can just picture her tongue out to the side while she’s concentrating

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry, not been on here since last night, just needed to know if demi's life has drastically changed inthe last few hours, ill check back later🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she ever volunteer for the charity shop she mentioned a few months back, it may have drastically changed her life lol

Reactions: 10
This thread title makes me giggle every time the notification pops up. Top notch work

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she’s absolutely bleeping disgusting. in her new vlog her and sean are making stupid innuendos about the door knob basically laughing about it being called the same word as nob (childish) and she goes maybe we should get a better one, a black one.

when is she going to shut her mouth

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.