Demi Donnelly #40 Notorious P.I.G.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice Jess went to Ibiza on her own, Newcastle Airport posted her pic on their insta page saying about it. I wonder why she didn't go with her new best friend?

Reactions: 4
I can’t stop laughing at the singing videos 😂😂😂😂😂 everyone definitely went inside when she started

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At the start of today daily dose I thought she was going to say her and Sean had broken up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I notice Jess went to Ibiza on her own, Newcastle Airport posted her pic on their insta page saying about it. I wonder why she didn't go with her new best friend?
Because our demz will probably require 2 seats and we all know our homebargain queen isn't going to pay for 2 seats on easyjet! 6k per month cant stretch that far when you take their food and drink bill into account

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t fathom how someone could be so distraught over a car

• Haha
Reactions: 10
imagine starting your weekly vlog that goes up on a sunday on a saturday 😂 all because you’re sad about a bleeping car.

80% of that video was her trying to sing and me seeing the back of her gob. i bet sean was glad he was on a night shift

• Haha
Reactions: 26
guys not to worry, next weeks vlog is going to be so so so exciting

SHES PAINTING AN UNDER STAIRS CUPBOARD 😮😮😮😮😮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Clearly she was so sad about the tragic loss of her beloved wheels that she treated us to a view of Sean's rim.

Screenshot 2022-06-05 at 21.26.10.png

But don't worry hunnybuns, Aye's ripping down Demi's crappy knickas at every opportunity - she wants us all to know this.

Screenshot 2022-06-05 at 21.37.03.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Clearly she was so sad about the tragic loss of her beloved wheels that she treated us to a view of Sean's rim.

View attachment 1320999

But don't worry hunnybuns, Aye's ripping down Demi's crappy knickas at every opportunity - she wants us all to know this.

View attachment 1321014
i can actually imagine her concentration face she does where she makes her mouth look like a granny’s mouth when she’s doing stuff.

no way in hell would i let my boyfriend put a clip of my bare arse on youtube 😂

Reactions: 17
Are you telling me there is more of her angelic voice, that bring literal tears to my eyes and joy to my soul, on her newest video??

skipped through most of it. Oh my god why would you film yourself pissed of your tits, singing like a banshee and post it on the internet for everyone to see? tbh Demi since you read here, please post just whole vlogs of you being pissed. Its comedy (plus it wouldnt be too hard since we all know you love a drink)

Reactions: 8

View attachment 1320999

View attachment 1321014
Seeing big Sean’s big arse has ruined my day :( hahahahaha. “He kegs me all the time” bork, I could’ve lived my whole life without imagining Demi with her kegs round her cankles

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Omg get her vlog get any worse 🤦🏻‍♀️. Her pissed singing with the dog toy and Luna trying to get it off her like shut the fuk up 🤣🤣. And her keging Sean and filming it like he dose it to me
what In The street. Bet she kick off big time like time she told him shut up when joke about seening 6 in morning

Reactions: 8
I know it’s only a bum, but will they not get demonetised for nudity for including that? 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.