Demi Donnelly #40 Notorious P.I.G.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashleigh really pretty omg bet she is so jealous, i would not have posted that video he is not at all interested in her, embarrassing!!

Reactions: 12
I’ve just gone and had a look it starts around 24 minutes. And oh my god you guys were not exaggerating!!! Aye and Ashleigh all over each other and Demi’s just awkwardly bobbing along on her own, clearly fuming, multiple awkward hair flicks going on cos she’s got nothing else to do. Eeeeeee the second hand cringe is REAL
Thank you for saving my sanity by not having to watch it all. I am stopping everything I am doing to go and see 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had to rewatch the dancing part and aaaaahahahahahahahaha!

She’s dancing about like a madwoman and Aye’s just standing drinking his pint then his face completely lights up then plays about with Ashley! Demi is awkwardly standing there bobbing trying to get involved then she goes to grab Aye and he backs away!

That look she gives to the camera too, I reckon she asked her friend Ashley to come over to get a shot as part of the vlog filllliming but it did not go as she wanted it to and that look she shoots tells us everything we need to know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg the comparison between aye with bride and demz 😅😅😅 Demi just looks so uncomfortable to be around. I feel like it’s like walking on eggshells being with her he must be petrified to even hold her hand in public by looks of it. Not one physical tough where as bride all over each other 👀👀👀

Reactions: 10
Demi is definitely fuming, why else would she have included that shot of the bride “crowdsurfing” with half of her bra out? Surely you wouldn’t have included that in a vlog for hundreds to see if it was an actual friend?

Reactions: 9
Demi is definitely fuming, why else would she have included that shot of the bride “crowdsurfing” with half of her bra out? Surely you wouldn’t have included that in a vlog for hundreds to see if it was an actual friend?
Especially as she hates anything to do with social media and being in the spotlight, as Demi has pointed out before

Reactions: 8
Guys my mum came into my flat and she our demz looks like a pleco…I will not argue with that

Every single relationship in her life is extremely forced.if this was anyone else I’d genuinely feel sorry for the person but not her she knows she’s forcing it.she knows the attention it gets.SHE PLAYS UP TO TATTLE 100% SHE LIVES AND BREATHES IS HUMMYBUNS.

If my overweight daughters who flungs her gut online and claims to earn 6k a month got me fart spray for £2.99 and “bald shampoo” for £1.59 id be very embarrassed.I’d rather get nothing at all,than get made fun of online for her viewers pleasure.Not wholesome as you thought big D.Very disrespectful and rude.Her dad actually seems like a decent bloke.sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Wow the you can really the difference of how Sean is to ashley and how Sean is to someone who doesn't suck the life out of him (not in a good way) like some sort of death eater!
Also imagine being at your "best friends" wedding and constantly filming tit for her crappy vlog. Take in the moment, live life if people get candid photos of you all the better. Not set up dancing shots.
Some of the best times I've had in my life there is no photos involved.
Another thing, she did this vegan food shop earlier. She has a buttermilk bar surely that can't be vegan 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Especially as she hates anything to do with social media and being in the spotlight, as Demi has pointed out before
It's pretty crappy that she did her friend over like that.

Guys my mum came into my flat and she our demz looks like a pleco…I will not argue with that

Every single relationship in her life is extremely forced.if this was anyone else I’d genuinely feel sorry for the person but not her she knows she’s forcing it.she knows the attention it gets.SHE PLAYS UP TO TATTLE 100% SHE LIVES AND BREATHES IS HUMMYBUNS.

If my overweight daughters who flungs her gut online and claims to earn 6k a month got me fart spray for £2.99 and “bald shampoo” for £1.59 id be very embarrassed.I’d rather get nothing at all,than get made fun of online for her viewers pleasure.Not wholesome as you thought big D.Very disrespectful and rude.Her dad actually seems like a decent bloke.sad.
Who the hell buys that kind of rubbish. I also agree that she forces everything for tattle. It's doing her no favours at all.

Reactions: 6
She 100% included the ashleigh/Sean clip for sympathy. She thought people would feel bad for her that he was acting like that with her mate. No other reason shed include it she looks so awkward it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 7
She 100% included the ashleigh/Sean clip for sympathy. She thought people would feel bad for her that he was acting like that with her mate. No other reason shed include it she looks so awkward it’s embarrassing
I think she is pretty pathetic. If she has a solid relationship and friendship she shouldn't be that jealous. But she clearly doesn't have a solid relationship or friendship. Ashleigh probably sees her more as an acquaintance than a friend. Best friends wouldn't do what she does and they also would be included in the wedding too.

Reactions: 3
I thought it was interesting when she said ‘Ashleigh was very hungover after the wedding’. Like who cares… almost as a dig at Ashleigh. She’s such a bitter person and there’s no doubt she is envious of Ashleigh. Why not say something nice? Classic Demz though innit.

Reactions: 29
honestly the little interaction our aye had with Ashleigh was the most carefree and happiest i've seen him. says alot.....

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Here you go cherubs
Does she pull her knickers out her vag at about 24.20 🤮 please tell me I'm seeing things

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So we all know she heavily edits many of her photos (and lies about it), but something occurred to me yesterday.

She herself claims that her “unedited” photos are down to lighting, angles, etc. She even made a post or reel or something of her stretching out her neck to get rid of her chins.

If she was actually body-positive, she would have no interest in hiding her chins, sticking out her toe to try and elongate her leg, turning her waist to make it look slimmer, and so on.

So she does care how she looks. She does want to give the illusion of looking slimmer. She is ashamed of her body. Nothing positive about it 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
So we all know she heavily edits many of her photos (and lies about it), but something occurred to me yesterday.

She herself claims that her “unedited” photos are down to lighting, angles, etc. She even made a post or reel or something of her stretching out her neck to get rid of her chins.

If she was actually body-positive, she would have no interest in hiding her chins, sticking out her toe to try and elongate her leg, turning her waist to make it look slimmer, and so on.

So she does care how she looks. She does want to give the illusion of looking slimmer. She is ashamed of her body. Nothing positive about it 🤷‍♀️
THIS. EXACTLY THIS. She’s made one of her calf’s disappear on one of those photos from the wedding. Nothing positive about you Demz hunnybun. And she’s got the audacity to say she doesn’t care anymore. Pull the god damn other one Demz hun.

She’s a mess and an embarrassment. End of.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought it was interesting when she said ‘Ashleigh was very hungover after the wedding’. Like who cares… almost as a dig at Ashleigh. She’s such a bitter person and there’s no doubt she is envious of Ashleigh. Why not say something nice? Classic Demz though innit.
I know right but Ashleigh is stunning so she will be super jealous of that, Sean fancies her so that is another reason. She is very insecure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.