Demi Donnelly #40 Notorious P.I.G.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic but Jess chooses to associate with Demi so she’s entitled to a slagging in this thread too! The fact she has the cheek to make what I eat in a day videyos and come to my PT with me when this is the amount of weight she’s put on in a year! 😱 Are people meant to be watching and learning something?!

Why do either of them think they’re so interesting to filuuum!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Slightly off topic but Jess chooses to associate with Demi so she’s entitled to a slagging in this thread too! The fact she has the cheek to make what I eat in a day videyos and come to my PT with me when this is the amount of weight she’s put on in a year! 😱 Are people meant to be watching and learning something?!

Why do either of them think they’re so interesting to filuuum!
I will say, at least jess is honest about her weight gain. She's discussed that before. She was a weight loss channel, her content obviously was about food. She spoke about how she gained weight and that she wouldn't actually be posting what weight she now was. But at least she's consistent in her awareness. Unlike demi who literally gained 4 stone plus right infront of our eyes and denied it all.

Reactions: 15
I will say, at least jess is honest about her weight gain. She's discussed that before. She was a weight loss channel, her content obviously was about food. She spoke about how she gained weight and that she wouldn't actually be posting what weight she now was. But at least she's consistent in her awareness. Unlike demi who literally gained 4 stone plus right infront of our eyes and denied it all.
she needs to dump demi really quick if she hoping to lose weight or even maintain. demi is a feeder

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she needs to dump demi really quick if she hoping to lose weight or even maintain. demi is a feeder
I totally agree with you. I don't see it lasting. After the vegan video I wouldn't allow someone to talk to me the way demi did. I liked that jess snapped back slightly.

Reactions: 3
I totally agree with you. I don't see it lasting. After the vegan video I wouldn't allow someone to talk to me the way demi did. I liked that jess snapped back slightly.
i didnt watch the video, i struggle to even hate watch her. but her behaviour towards jess doesn't surprise me.

Reactions: 3
At least Jess doesn’t say she’s vegan but fry vegan bacon in greasy bacon fat and scoof kfc burgers any chance cameras aren’t on

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The amount of times she told us she pre-filmed 8 vids and there’s none to be seen for yesterday lol

Reactions: 18
Let's face it you would not go to Demi for advice. She is a mess, she has fake friends, a partner who can't stand her. Who is she to give advice? the cheek!
Well it depends on what kind of advice you want surely? What if you wanted to know the best way of putting on a stone every month

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wtf is the new ‘edgy’ vidyoo about? She’s just so awkward and like a nana. Also… what’s that white mark on her pants near her gut??? She’s so scruffy!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Just watch the vegan non vegan. Were Jess trying all food she comeing across as pushy saying vegan better and all the food piled up did they eat it looks awaist of food. And demi touching her hair and then gibe Jess the food 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Another home bargins come shop with me… she needs to get some new video ideas omg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Another home bargins come shop with me… she needs to get some new video ideas omg
She hasn't even been able to reach 15k on a video for a while. Just goes to show that nobody actually wants to watch her anymore. She is boring and her content is so repetitive

All Jess can do is put out food videos. Her channel is very boring and repetitive too. When the world stops giving these jokers views and attention they will have to get a proper job. I cannot stand either of them. The thing I dislike about Jess is the fact she is clearly using Demi, I really dislike people that use others for personal gain. Demi definitely deserves everything she gets given how she behaves but what Jess is doing is also very wrong.

You only have to look at who Demi has collabed with that's been smaller than her. Amy coombes, her channel is still in the pits, Harry, his channel is non existent, Chinlin, no movement for her. She did Collab with Emily Canham but she was already a big channel, even her views are not what they once were but she is still thriving.

I hope Jess fails as well, people will soon get bored of her too. I'd rather watch paint dry than watch either of their channels.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Here we go again it’s like the car park sitch all over again
Why isn’t she aware of challenge 25 policy? It’s in every bar club etc. I’ve never known a photo of a passport be accepted anywhere, why would it be? it’s so easily doctored. She’s a driver and holds a passport. Demi’s fault for not carrying ID but will name and shame the bar.
Whopper.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Why isn’t she aware of challenge 25 policy? It’s in every bar club etc. I’ve never known a photo of a passport be accepted anywhere, why would it be? it’s so easily doctored. She’s a driver and holds a passport. Demi’s fault for not carrying ID but will name and shame the bar.
Whopper.
She’s ‘literally never heard that rule’ hunnybun x

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Whopper.
Maybe they require an IQ of 25 too? She's a long way short.

She's probably secretely loving the fact that they thought she was young looking though. I don't know why they would mind you, as she normally looks at least 20 years older than she actually is.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm going to SCREAM. How is she so incapable of googling anything before a video?

"BIAP? ... BIAB???? BIAP nails????"

It's BIAB you thick bint, it stands for Builder In A Bottle. Surely you could have worked that one out, or given it a quick google, if you were so interested in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.