Demi Donnelly #40 Notorious P.I.G.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There will be a video soon of her stood watching Daphne being crushed and then another video called "buying my dream car" which will then probably turn out it's been gifted. Or she will persuade Sean to get her a new car or give her his.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There will be a video soon of her stood watching Daphne being crushed and then another video called "buying my dream car" which will then probably turn out it's been gifted. Or she will persuade Sean to get her a new car or give her his.
She could save herself taking it to be crushed at the scrap yard or wherever by just climbing up and sitting on the roof of it herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry to go off topic but Jess needs to get her own thread. Cause I need to talk about the abomination that is her fake tan in her new video. Huge white patches surrounded by orange blobs. Total mess

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She could save herself taking it to be crushed at the scrap yard or wherever by just climbing up and sitting on the roof of it herself.
She'd probably fall through the roof as it would split open

What the hell is she going to do now? Home bargains dont sell cars
She'll be desparately calling out to all these car shops begging for freebies. I hope they all tell her to F-Off and buy it. It shouldn't be a problem given that she earns 6k a month

Reactions: 8
Iโ€™m honestly suprised daphne lasted 7 years. With her weight Iโ€™m suprised she hasnโ€™t crushed the car. In fact donโ€™t take it to the scrapyard Demi, save money and lie on the roof yourself. Car will be flat in no time x

• Haha
Update - no new vehicle as of yet.

Iโ€™ve heard sheโ€™s had to get one made especially just to carry herself and her throne of lies x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How she love love loves it.

Reactions: 4
I drove past a yellow Peugeot 107 today and shed a tear for old Daphne.

• Haha
Obviously after massive hints thrown at web box pet food about Lunas ball losing its squeak they have gifted her a whole box of stuff. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Obviously after massive hints thrown at web box pet food about Lunas ball losing its squeak they have gifted her a whole box of stuff. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
And her attempts at acting surprised when she knew fine well they were gonna send her something.

Also her concentrating face when sheโ€™s trying to open the box ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
And her attempts at acting surprised when she knew fine well they were gonna send her something.

Also her concentrating face when sheโ€™s trying to open the box ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Obviously that eager to open it she was dumb enough not to get scissors or a knife. Or maybe she was being cautious around the "kids"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I need to catch up but just wanted to say every time I see Demi on her videos she gets uglier and looks stinkier

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.