Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShimmyNE

B5C4347A-7D91-4FCB-B877-BE8AD133025B.jpeg

Hiya hunnybunzzzzz

Imagine actually flashing your fanny on the internet showing your ‘tan’

🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

kbjhguih

VIP Member
It is hilarious the takes on here about the foundation comment. "Shit brown" was not referring to any people of colour and her mam was just commenting on the shade of brown independently to it being the colour of a product being applied to the skin. There was literally no racist undertones to the comment at all, it just was an immature 'poop' joke that literally just shows her sense of humour, not that she is racist. She didn't say 'people who wear this shade have shit colour skin', and suggesting that is what she meant just shows your character more than anything. Such a reach. I don't usually care to comment on this thread but it's low to go after her mum for commenting and her for leaving it in the video, when they obviously didn't consider it racist (because it isn't) and just thought it was a funny comment referring to poop!!!
It’s absolutely a micro aggression — if your skin was that tone, hearing others refer to it as shit brown is hardly kind. I don’t think it’s the worst case of racism from an influencer/influencers family, nor do I think we can determine if Demi’s family are/aren’t wholly racists from it, but it’s a form of racism for certain.

It could absolutely have been an unconscious statement, with no intention to refer to skin tone — an immature poop joke — but by editing it out and covering it all up you can’t help but feel like she’s avoiding addressing how it came across? Demi has a track record of hiding and covering up everything she does wrong and then deleting the evidence. You can still be unintentionally racist, and by not addressing it Demi is a part of the problem.

Edit: I think it’s low to suggest people who were upset by this have a flawed character … or to try and ‘uno reverse’ the racism accusation. 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Booxhoo

I’m newly single and live round the corner for them so if Sean wants to meet up, Im not saying no, I’ll treat him better than demi for sure

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Super early but…

Demi Donnelly #39 Lodge of butter, relationship in the gutter. Eating for four, Sean’s on his way out the door.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Greenlentils

VIP Member
'A BIN DRIVIN' FOR 10 YEARS AND AV NEVA HEARD OF PARKING RESTRICTIONS, NO'

IMG_6593.jpg

(also, the bloody state of her hands/nails! Is she sure she isn't the one with the digging problem?)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Davena94

VIP Member
Why on earth would she leave in her mum calling the dark shade foundation “shit brown”? Surely that’s a perfect example of something you would edit out

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Davena94

VIP Member
It is hilarious the takes on here about the foundation comment. "Shit brown" was not referring to any people of colour and her mam was just commenting on the shade of brown independently to it being the colour of a product being applied to the skin. There was literally no racist undertones to the comment at all, it just was an immature 'poop' joke that literally just shows her sense of humour, not that she is racist. She didn't say 'people who wear this shade have shit colour skin', and suggesting that is what she meant just shows your character more than anything. Such a reach. I don't usually care to comment on this thread but it's low to go after her mum for commenting and her for leaving it in the video, when they obviously didn't consider it racist (because it isn't) and just thought it was a funny comment referring to poop!!!
Sorry, but no. You’re wrong. I’m also guessing you’re white which makes this comment even worse. Just because someone’s not screaming the N word doesn’t mean they’re not being racist. Please educate yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

ShimmyNE

Are you joking?!
I find your comment highly ignorant & insensitive.
Referring to the darker shade in that way, is racist! My grandma is darker skinned and she had to live through a time of extreme racism so it’s very personal to me & so many others.
Go away & educate yourself before throwing around comments of that nature, you clearly know nothing about the impact of the subject.
Just as thick as Andrea & Demi- and THIS is what’s wrong with society….

🎤

• Heart
Reactions: 49

smowflakeone

SHES CUT IT OUT!! I just went to screen record for you and that bit isn’t there anymore, but her Mams pathetic immature little giggle of what she says is still there.
What’s a statement without receipts Demi? Here’s the moment “this foundation in a really dark shade… shit dark hahaha!”
The fact she’s deleted comments and now edited it out with no acknowledgement of how upsetting that is to so many… she is vile and the reason cancel culture needs to exist.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Sh12345

Chatty Member
Demi Donnelly #39 hunnybun is on a diet. Sean, av bought some lettuce, can wuh fry it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Motherofgod

VIP Member
Wouldn't it be awful if someone had reported her fake Louis vuitton bag on depop and it got removed 🤔🙊😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Becca0888

Summer is coming
Demis getting fat
Please stop buying rat-a-tat tat
If she doesn't want to see comments
Then the delete button will do
If you aren't licking her ass
Then Amber will come for you.

I know... I've got too much time on my hands 🤣 just like Demis tan 😘