Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me who actually told Demi she is a good singer... the singing at the beginning of the Cherryz haul :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone tell me who actually told Demi she is a good singer... the singing at the beginning of the Cherryz haul :eek:
She told herself

Then she puts captions like ‘I wish I had a god voice’ so her sheep rub her big sumo ego 🤣 she’s awful & can’t sing for toffee. Tho I bet she’d Love a toffee every time she tried

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She told herself

Then she puts captions like ‘I wish I had a god voice’ so her sheep rub her big sumo ego 🤣 she’s awful & can’t sing for toffee. Tho I bet she’d Love a toffee every time she tried

Omg your whole reply made me laugh! So funny but so so true.

Can actually imagine her sat practicing her lovely singing in the 'mirrow' 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg your whole reply made me laugh! So funny but so so true.

Can actually imagine her sat practicing her lovely singing in the 'mirrow' 😭
you can tell that she watches someone singing the song and then copies the exact way that they sing it lol! the adele one she constantly sings (easy on me) she puts some weird accent on to sing it. second hand embarrassment is real on that one lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Serious question, what do Demi and Sean have in common🤔

lol at the accidentally vegan comment,so obvious she is never off this site

Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen this feed that Demi follows? So you know recently she was putting her reels on her feed… she is blatantly copying this girl!
She has no originality and honestly just makes everything she copies look cheap and ugly 😂😂
She's a joke. Nothing about her is her own work

Reactions: 4
Anyone remember when she tried doing true crime vidyos like Eleanor Neal? Absolute mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
you can tell that she watches someone singing the song and then copies the exact way that they sing it lol! the adele one she constantly sings (easy on me) she puts some weird accent on to sing it. second hand embarrassment is real on that one lol
She was also singing something with the word surface in and said it properly but when she did the lady gaga so in the recording studio with her mum she didn’t say surface properly.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.