Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks sometime I say stuff that makes sense to me but not others 🤣. And thought spelt heater wrong 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Haha it’s okay, it made sense to me but probably because I was thinking the same thing 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't believe how fast these threads go. Virtually at the end of this already. She must be the most disliked you tuber to have this amount of threads

Reactions: 18
ahh Demi finally experienced what is half a days work for most, 300 and something days a year. Poor thing, she must be worn out, 6 hours, her first half a days work in YEARS. Demi has lots of special needs, she must never be allowed to exert herself and to be an eternal 13 year old always seeking approval. If you would like to adopt her, call tiktok 0800 5670

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Demi Donnelly #39 hunnybun is on a diet. Sean, av bought some lettuce, can wuh fry it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
ahh Demi finally experienced what is half a days work for most, 300 and something days a year. Poor thing, she must be worn out, 6 hours, her first half a days work in YEARS. Demi has lots of special needs, she must never be allowed to exert herself and to be an eternal 13 year old always seeking approval. If you would like to adopt her, call tiktok 0800 5670
View attachment 1188832
in her uniform of primark pjs

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1188832
I despise influencers who act like doing a minimum amount of work normal people do daily is some achievement

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks sometime I say stuff that makes sense to me but not others 🤣. And thought spelt heater wrong 🤦🏻‍♀️.
sorry i dont have instagram so couldnt make out what you were referring to. i wasnt trying to be mean <3

Reactions: 6
sorry i dont have instagram so couldnt make out what you were referring to. i wasnt trying to be mean <3
It's cool I should of put on Instagram story I normally do lol wish I didn't have it but like car crash you no you shouldn't look but you have to see what going off 🤣. She having a little concert in the office ATM

Now having a dance really who films them self badly singing and dancing and them off to kitchen cooking well doing it don't even no words to songs

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Her singing Adele in the first 10 seconds of the latest haul was a jump scare and needed to come with a warning

• Haha
Reactions: 10
F2EAE93C-DC58-4C42-B2D8-4F3CE6BAADCD.jpeg
52C9D56B-F059-4B25-B793-3BE2EACF28B4.jpeg
CD599BEE-D4EE-4B6D-8046-F3846011FD39.jpeg
555B67E2-9367-4F54-A8D5-766E2223A400.jpeg

All this prancing around and singing is giving me full on Rik Waller vibes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.