Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demi doing a haul showing her colouring pens and how many dog poo bags she bought…yet being a youtuber is such a hard exhausting job 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg Demi’s old crime videos 😩 I found her through her ‘5 primark secrets’ remember those videos!!! That hideous red bedroom

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg Demi’s old crime videos 😩 I found her through her ‘5 primark secrets’ remember those videos!!! That hideous red bedroom
that’s what I remembered her from. I couldn’t believe how many subscribers she had the next time I saw her on Yew Tewb

Reactions: 2
Summer is coming
Demis getting fat
Please stop buying rat-a-tat tat
If she doesn't want to see comments
Then the delete button will do
If you aren't licking her ass
Then Amber will come for you.

I know... I've got too much time on my hands 🤣 just like Demis tan 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Can someone tell me who actually told Demi she is a good singer... the singing at the beginning of the Cherryz haul :eek:
She sings like she's doing a bad impression of a cruise ship singer. That ain't even her real singing voice, it's like... a parrot trying to mimic what it's heard.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How come when she's trying the shorts on they look like they will nowhere near fit her , she's struggling to get them up then the next second she's fastening them it's like the video jumped 😳 🤔

Reactions: 3
How come when she's trying the shorts on they look like they will nowhere near fit her , she's struggling to get them up then the next second she's fastening them it's like the video jumped 😳 🤔
i wonder if the underwear shes wearing was from last summer to? it looked like it was about to slice her in half!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen this feed that Demi follows? So you know recently she was putting her reels on her feed… she is blatantly copying this girl!
She has no originality and honestly just makes everything she copies look cheap and ugly 😂😂
I love ELR- she’s a different class entirely to Big D. Really good style tips for mid size, and she’s a canny lass too.

Big D will never be as good as her with her potty mouth and tit dress sense

She thinks she's the next Bailey Sarian
☠ another class Big D will never be part of

i wonder if the underwear shes wearing was from last summer to? it looked like it was about to slice her in half!
Looks like one of them Wires that cut cakes

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why has she all of a sudden got ankles in her reels on Instagram is it a filter or something?
Must admit I’d absolutely love to see Demi in real life and see how mank she actually is and what she looks like without filters etc!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She likes exposing herself on tiktok who's demographic is kids and young teens. She labels it "body positivity" I label it dirty and I truly think she gets off on exposing herself hence her tiny underwear, wants those kids to look at her vagina.
There is one of her social media says she is always in her underwear, which I find disturbing, how old is she, 27?

1649919111817.png

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She likes exposing herself on tiktok who's demographic is kids and young teens. She labels it "body positivity" I label it dirty and I truly think she gets off on exposing herself hence her tiny underwear, wants those kids to look at her vagina.
There is one of her social media says she is always in her underwear, which I find disturbing, how old is she, 27?

View attachment 1193236
How does Sean find her attractive.. how did he ever find her attractive. Even her pictures of her being slim she's an actual munter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

View attachment 1193236
Bet her inbox is full of dirty old men telling her about her nice shape fanny sorry but need put bigger pants on they barely cover her flaps she seem were then alot like only pair she has

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.