Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep they must’ve finally !!

Love in the comments she said she’s going to be doing batch cooking now but when people suggested it before she couldn’t do that because she wouldn’t be able to stop herself eating all the portions in one night

She never makes sense and is always lying …
This PT won't last. Its only for views, she's exhausted all other avenues. I won't be giving her views on any media.

I definitely think she believes her views will increase if she loses weight. Sorry to burst your bubble Demi but you need a personality transplant and to actually be willing to listen to and take other people's opinions on board.

Reactions: 14
Sean says theres no battery in this, ie the camera and then says what a bleeping hole she is, ie I'm assuming demi. He looks mad as hell. Jess is ok, checked her youtube, she actually acts like an adult, except when around demi, lets hope demi does not drag her into the tiktok fetish wearing underwear world.

Reactions: 3
Sean says theres no battery in this, ie the camera and then says what a bleeping hole she is, ie I'm assuming demi. He looks mad as hell. Jess is ok, checked her youtube, she actually acts like an adult, except when around demi, lets hope demi does not drag her into the tiktok fetish wearing underwear world.
She will bring her channel down as well.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.