Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentions people taking the piss out of her saying ‘accidentally vegan’ in the Cherryz haul. 😂 Hi Demi!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Link to the vide-yo for those of us who don’t want to give her the view

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Link to the vide-yo for those of us who don’t want to give her the view
Love the way she keeps name dropping Home Bargains in a Cherryz haul. Great advertising Dems.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Demis foreheed is looking stiff isn't it? I wouldn't imagine her getting botox though she probably thinks that's a biscuit brand or something

• Haha
Demis foreheed is looking stiff isn't it? I wouldn't imagine her getting botox though she probably thinks that's a biscuit brand or something
Her jawline was looking sharper yesterday in the vlog, I was wondering myself if she got jaw and Botox injections…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Her jawline was looking sharper yesterday in the vlog, I was wondering myself if she got jaw and Botox injections…
It wouldn't surprise me. She is known to jump on trends. She probably thinks it's an easy fix to weight loss. Hi Demi, you must have the saddest life sitting reading about yourself and saying people say things about you. You need to make it make sense when she call out people. Maybe actually call out tattle haha

Reactions: 7
Her hair looks a lot better up, although that hair line is not looking the healthiest.

Reactions: 3
"I picked up these, I also picked up these and I picked up one of these " no you didn't you had them sent to you , you imbecile

• Haha
Reactions: 35
"I picked up these, I also picked up these and I picked up one of these " no you didn't you had them sent to you , you imbecile
Cherryz seems the in thing for bargain basement channels now. Amy Coombes got gifted some tit as well an she's only got about 24k. It's a rip off shop anyway because a lot of things you can get cheaper elsewhere

• Heart
She looks like an old hag in them photos. An she probably ate the whole fridge when she got home. She's so lazy. She should've just walked it. 3 miles would probably take 30 mins maybe 40 at most. I do 4 in about 30mins.
Not a bleeping chance ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On her story's not very healthy n safety her going to look at that new beach box and there still building no hard hat or hi Vis and there fire pits demi fire pits not heathers 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
On her story's not very healthy n safety her going to look at that new beach box and there still building no hard hat or hi Vis and there fire pits demi fire pits not heathers 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
im so sorry but i cant make sense of what your trying to say

• Angry
im so sorry but i cant make sense of what your trying to say
Demi in the Beach Box Jesmond promo instagram story -- she's not wearing a high vis jacket or helmet, which is risky considering the place is practically a building site. She also calls the firepits 'heaters' which is just a testament to how thick she is.

• Heart
imagine being invited to an unfinished event location 🤣🥴 the second hand cringeeeeeee is real

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Demi in the Beach Box Jesmond promo instagram story -- she's not wearing a high vis jacket or helmet, which is risky considering the place is practically a building site. She also calls the firepits 'heaters' which is just a testament to how thick she is.
Thanks sometime I say stuff that makes sense to me but not others 🤣. And thought spelt heater wrong 🤦🏻‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.