Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s tagged make up revolution in her Instagram post. I wonder if they know one of their shades was referred to as ‘tit brown’ in her YouTube video 🤔

Reactions: 19
I think she’s hidden my comment on her video because I was getting likes quite quickly but that’s stopped 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I've reported the video so has my fiance. It's bad enough for Andrea to make a racist comment but for Demi to edit the video and think its acceptable to leave it in is disgusting!!

Reactions: 12
FA8FF597-F1F7-4C53-90C2-047E36EADBB3.jpeg

Can’t get over the fact that she went out like this. I have second hand embarassment 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Thankyou for explaining!!

Every day this girl manages to convince me even more she did not pass her English gcse

Her mum was also moaning about there being too many shades of foundation. How is that a problem. That’s such a good thing when brands are more inclusive of all skin tones. I can’t speak for everyone, but being pale af myself, I’ve struggled for years to find a foundation that matches my skin tone. So I would welcome more shades then less, as many people would

Surely she would realise how comments like that can end a persons career. Look at Elle Darby
Was going to say this it’s a very much white privilege to say there is too many shades when POC constantly struggle to find brands that stock even shades close to their skin colour :(

Also can anyone give me a time stamp of where she says “tit brown” I cba watching her video

Reactions: 22
Ehlers Danlos Syndrome!
in simple terms, your collagen is the glue that holds your body together. people with EDS have fucked up collagen. the people in demis comments were saying that she might have the hypermobile type of EDS. speaking from experience; daily dislocations, extreme pain, nerve pain, bruising all over body, flat feet, difficulty doing normal everyday tit etc. it’s obvs different for everyone though!!
That sounds absolutely horrific! My knees dislocate fully more than I'd like and my knee cap will randomly move out of place briefly and then slip back in if I move the wrong way and my ankles go a lot and it's s agony but the idea of experiencing anything like daily dislocations, nerve pain etc is mind blowing, I can only imagine the pain. If demi starts spouting that she has it she's more of a twit than we already thought

I too have EDS and I’m from a long family line of sufferers. I’ve even had brain surgery due to it. It’s no joke, if she gets excited about having it then she’s a moron!
She's the type of person who thinks having issues makes her cool and special. Probably thinks it's fun to have depression and anxiety when it's anything but fun

Reactions: 3
Can someone screenrecord where her mam called the foundation please! I don’t want to give her the view

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.