Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone screenrecord where her mam called the foundation please! I don’t want to give her the view
SHES CUT IT OUT!! I just went to screen record for you and that bit isn’t there anymore, but her Mams pathetic immature little giggle of what she says is still there.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Her foundation never even matches her. She can't do make up at all. Her make up artist clearly does her over cause what she is telling her is really old news. I don't wear that amount, I never have. She looks awful. I bet close up it looks all cakey and ugly.

Reactions: 7
Hi everyone, I havnt watched her this week, it's been lovely lol. What racist comment did she make? Wonder if revolution instagram would like people to comment that she called one of their foundations tit brown. Like as if she promotes make up revolution by choice when we all know she buys expensive foundations.

Reactions: 4
SHES CUT IT OUT!! I just went to screen record for you and that bit isn’t there anymore, but her Mams pathetic immature little giggle of what she says is still there.
I am sure someone caught it though.

Also you don't need the screenshot, we have comments that were said on the video. We can proceed to say she edited that part out. We can also show the fact she promotes racist brands and bullies others when they ask her to do the right thing. Also the fact she uploaded the video in the first place with racism in it shows what kind of person she is. Also the fact she removed those comments from her comments section shows what kind of person she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She said she wipes her brush off on her wrist or on the sleeve of the clothes she’s wearing 😖

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Was she implying that the darker shades looked like "tit brown" cause that is racist. But of course demi will never heard of racism in her LIFE and she was referring to herself cause she's tit for deleting comments.

Reactions: 14
Was she implying that the darker shades looked like "tit brown" cause that is racist. But of course demi will never heard of racism in her LIFE and she was referring to herself cause she's tit for deleting comments.
Demi uses dark foundation as contour and says ‘I’m using this shade as contour’ mum interrupts tit bRoWn😂😂😂👹👹 like that

So backhanded how she laughs acc made me so angry

Reactions: 6
What’s a statement without receipts Demi? Here’s the moment “this foundation in a really dark shade… tit dark hahaha!”
The fact she’s deleted comments and now edited it out with no acknowledgement of how upsetting that is to so many… she is vile and the reason cancel culture needs to exist.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Demi uses dark foundation as contour and says ‘I’m using this shade as contour’ mum interrupts tit bRoWn😂😂😂👹👹 like that

So backhanded how she laughs acc made me so angry
ah right, her mum made the racist comment that demi knows is racist so she's hid it and deleted comments. When you have nothing to hide, you quite simply HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.

ah right, her mum made the racist comment that demi knows is racist so she's hid it and deleted comments. When you have nothing to hide, you quite simply HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE.
I think she needs to stop making videos she is hopeless.

Can’t believe she has gone and cut that out. Fantastic work screen recording it. She obviously realises it’s indefensible.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I didn’t know you were in hospital hunny bun, I hope you’re okay! ❤
just my thyroid, nothing too major! I had major FOMO thinking I’d still be in/feeling bad when the next thread title time rolled round, not that I don’t trust all you tattle trolls to provide a better service to the hunnybuns than Demi but I enjoy doing it lol 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
"Merrrrrrooowwwwwww Merrrrrrooowwwwwww on the wall whose the ugliest of them all"

• Haha
What’s a statement without receipts Demi? Here’s the moment “this foundation in a really dark shade… tit dark hahaha!”
The fact she’s deleted comments and now edited it out with no acknowledgement of how upsetting that is to so many… she is vile and the reason cancel culture needs to exist.
View attachment 1181421
The fact she's removed comments, edited it out shows she knew exactly what she did. She needs removing from social media. I think a petition to get her off should begin, she's awful.

I think she must have edited that part out early this morning because that comment from Lizzie was around 6-7am. So it would have been after that.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’d love to know how she’s going to explain this one.

“Actually jade, a neva heard of racism in me life”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her deleting comments many of whom could’ve been POC…silencing POC voices on something they’re upset about that’s great Demi!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.