Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demi Donnelly #39 shits about to hit the fan, when will she start being nice to the fam?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can we all just appreciate the fact that this girl made a race thread about herself 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It infuriates me that this witch just gets away with racism and is acting like nothing has happened on Instagram and just deleting comments. I’ve sent the clip of her to makeup revolution and asked if they think that is acceptable to support an influencer who thinks darker shades are tit 💩/ brown / dark.
Can anyone else contact the brand? The only way she is going to get backlash is if a group of people start complaining!

Reactions: 14
Funny how she can quickly edit that comment out from her mum but didn't manage to edit out the section she was talking about Dolls Kill a few videos ago...

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I put a comment on her video last night and either Demi on a fake account or one of her racist followers said ‘poo is just a brown colour’ 🤬🤬 this is exactly why she needs to be stopped. bleeping disgraceful.
301C03A2-B0E6-491C-B8E4-6E870FF44901.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just catching up properly on everything - skimmed over all of it yesterday but was busy doing a 12 hour shift (yes Demi this is what is normal people do in order to be able to pay our bills)

duck me - she’s a wreck and an actual danger to society. She has people who see her as a role model (I know….mind blowing) yet she’s acting so immature and all the passive aggressive replies and videos are disgusting.

This is why I hate the whole influencer thing - people have become lazy and just see this as an easy way of making money….which is it BUT people are now becoming greedy and pathetic. All these ‘influences’ need to do a day working long hours in a normal job to burst their ego. I doubt they would be able to complete a day in a care home or dealing with entitled people in a reality setting or taking a ton of food orders in a busy restaurant…

Reactions: 9
I think if Demi doesn’t apologise on her mums behalf for that it’ll prove what we have been saying all along. l always have more respect for those that can acknowledge what was said and apologise for the way it could’ve hurt or upset POC. Deleting comments is not the way to go about it, this isn’t just criticism because people don’t like her, she knows it was wrong after it was pointed out because she edited it from the video…

Reactions: 11
I don’t know how to put videyos on and I don’t even know if this link will work but I’ve just stumbled across this 🤣 and now I’m knee deep in demis discounts. Nah I acc can’t deal also here’s a screenshot of demis pet Dorothy 🤣 which’s she’s absolutely buzzing about

It’s me again I don’t know if I’m late to the party but I’m howling (I’ve had a drink) but them videyos on demis discounts have got me 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t know how to put videyos on and I don’t even know if this link will work but I’ve just stumbled across this 🤣 and now I’m knee deep in demis discounts. Nah I acc can’t deal also here’s a screenshot of demis pet Dorothy 🤣 which’s she’s absolutely buzzing about

It’s me again I don’t know if I’m late to the party but I’m howling (I’ve had a drink) but them videyos on demis discounts have got me 🤣🤣
Same facial expressions as James mcavoy in split

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.