Demi Donnelly #38 chews her words but not her peaches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the makeup video why she talking to her mum like she's a makeup expert in the end her mum's makeup looked better because she nose what suits her and she puts less on demi contor just look like dirt on her face

Reactions: 19
Has anyone else noticed her nails being off / changing in less than a week? I think she is chewing them off with anxiety or something 😒 she only just had those weird shape nude acrylics the week before with sparkles and now they are red and now some red missing 🤨
How are her nails not fucked
3A3BB6E7-2243-4554-9F9B-6E53503E2B27.jpeg
2F99F05C-7570-4906-86F8-9200B70E945D.png
C963E082-0E98-447A-9943-5010C6153375.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i’m sorry, why are the shoes about 3 sizes too big? surely she must be able to tell everyone can see how massive they are and she wouldn’t actually be able to leave the house in those without falling over and breaking her neck? or was that the eds? 🤔

also what’s with the face like a smacked arse? at least smile to hide the pain of your trousers cutting into you and desperately wanting to jump on the green hype that’s happening at the moment but just not suiting it ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She really doesn't suit green, it makes her look like s sprout! Round and disgusting 🤣

i’m sorry, why are the shoes about 3 sizes too big? surely she must be able to tell everyone can see how massive they are and she wouldn’t actually be able to leave the house in those without falling over and breaking her neck? or was that the eds? 🤔

also what’s with the face like a smacked arse? at least smile to hide the pain of your trousers cutting into you and desperately wanting to jump on the green hype that’s happening at the moment but just not suiting it ☹
I was going to say because her feet are probably too fat for her actual size. You can get wide fit but she gets hers from shein or something so probably no wide fit there

Both sellin same top and last faw items she put on it from her rating out why she bother if she gunna sell them month later
Both puke! Harry has some style but that top is a no. Demi has zero style. Even when she tries to follow trends she ends up looking awful.

Reactions: 4
I was going to say because her feet are probably too fat for her actual size. You can get wide fit but she gets hers from shein or something so probably no wide fit there
Just looked and SHEIN do loads of wide fit shoes and sandals - she literally has no excuse

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.