Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve boycotted her content too- no more watches here. I think we should all do it. I recan 50% of her views is hate watching
If anyone wants to watch it they can do it via other means so she can't get the views.

The thing is she deletes all the comments anyway, so anyone who comes to watch for the first time won't see what others have said. She is disgusting and a scammer. I just don't bother watching anymore, I just read the comments and then I get a general gist of the video which is usually tit. Plus I just report everything that I feel should be off social media. The more people report her the more social media will have to do something. She is one of the weakest influencers anyway, she has already hit the downward spiral

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.