Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NO ONE FORCED DEMI DONNELLY TO BUY 90 POUNDS WORTH OF SHOPPING AT SAINSBURYS THUS LEADING TO NONE OF IT BEING ABLE TO BE TAKEN HOME DUE TO NO ICE PACKS. THIS DECISION TO SPEND THE MONEY WAS HERS, WHY IS SHE BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE FOR HER BAD TEMPER, SHE IS DERANGED. SHE IS GOING TO LOSE THAT GUY, SHE CAN SCREAM ALL SHE WANTS TO US BUT ONE DAY HE WILL BE TIRED OF TAKING THE BLAME.
I can't stop laughing lol, she has a complete inability to see her own mistakes, its hilarious, she will lose him because of that trait. Sadly right now, only thing that is important is her social media again where she feels she has to put the blame on everyone but their dog. No one asked her to make the video of her arguing with her partner, was one of you hiding behind the sofa telling her to call him a waster>???

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just can’t get over how negative she is about EVERYTHING! She didn’t like the decking, flies everywhere, they didn’t buy sun cream, she didn’t pack sunglasses, not a proper Starbucks, not a proper grocery shop on site etc….not a single positive thing was mentioned during the vlog!

Binge eating disorder
Yet she titled the video best holiday ever 🙄😂

She's totally skint. Unless you are pulling large numbers of views, or getting big sponsorships being an influencer is probably not worth it. She can't get big views because no one likes her anymore, she can't get sponsorships because she's not brand friendly and I doubt any real influencer would help her out. She's totally finished on social media. She knows it as well.

I wonder how long this will remain up for. Good on whoever posted it 🤣
She’s replied 🙃

Attachments

NO ONE FORCED DEMI DONNELLY TO BUY 90 POUNDS WORTH OF SHOPPING AT SAINSBURYS THUS LEADING TO NONE OF IT BEING ABLE TO BE TAKEN HOME DUE TO NO ICE PACKS. THIS DECISION TO SPEND THE MONEY WAS HERS, WHY IS SHE BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE FOR HER BAD TEMPER, SHE IS DERANGED. SHE IS GOING TO LOSE THAT GUY, SHE CAN SCREAM ALL SHE WANTS TO US BUT ONE DAY HE WILL BE TIRED OF TAKING THE BLAME.
I can't stop laughing lol, she has a complete inability to see her own mistakes, its hilarious, she will lose him because of that trait. Sadly right now, only thing that is important is her social media again where she feels she has to put the blame on everyone but their dog. No one asked her to make the video of her arguing with her partner, was one of you hiding behind the sofa telling her to call him a waster>???
The only reason she blames everyone but their dog is cause she likes dogs more than she likes people. Her dogs are her babies 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who won't to see demi do a video on a bum sheet mask 🤢.

Also who strokes there legs like how she was in middle of a pub garden and who's gunna tell demi her legs are far from Chicken legs n why the need pull her dress up to her fanny she got a obsession
Omg! Orange face and neck on a pasty white body. She looks bloody ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How did she spend £90 on food for a little break away!? Did she buy alcohol? Last thing she need's is alcohol, she's already got a beer belly and I bet it makes her temper worse. I think she's actually evil and a VILE person, it's becoming more apparent

I wouldn't speak to my partner the way she does because we actually LOVE AND RESPECT each other and are MATURE enough not to insult each other on decisions about food for duck sake

Reactions: 14
Omg anyone else notice all her skintags when shes in the jacuzzi? On her neck rolls and underarms? I got them in the same places when I was as overweight as Demi is 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
When she was going on about having no ice packs and the food potentially spoiling, why would you buy 2 huge tubs of butter? I get Aye probably likes that one but you wouldn’t need that much butter for a few days! How were they planning to transport that home? Unless big D was gonna take a spoon to it instead of waste it.

She also goes through the fridge in the vlog and at a later point mentions that Aye had the sweet n sour chicken so there must’ve only been the eggs, sausages and bacon left and surely he was gonna have that for breakfast and he even says something along those lines! She then berates him for not eating the plant based curry! If my partner was vegan it would be a safe assumption that was bought for them and not me! Then she realises she’s in fact the one that “wasted it” so pins the blame on Aye!

There was also a point in the vlog that they spent a day in the beer garden. She made that daft leg / tan insecurity reel where she’s drinking bulmers. Is that not a waste seeing she had a bottle of vodka and beers at the lodge?! One rule for her and another for Aye. She is such a fat entitled moany slob!

Reactions: 23
She was just raging that he'd got a takeaway and she had to eat that slop she'd thrown together. I think she put fish and sausages together 😂
His food looked class, no wonder she went crazy.
That was the perfect time to have a takeaway, if she had brains she'd be dangerous. Why is she so stupid lol?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When she was going on about having no ice packs and the food potentially spoiling, why would you buy 2 huge tubs of butter? I get Aye probably likes that one but you wouldn’t need that much butter for a few days! How were they planning to transport that home? Unless big D was gonna take a spoon to it instead of waste it.

She also goes through the fridge in the vlog and at a later point mentions that Aye had the sweet n sour chicken so there must’ve only been the eggs, sausages and bacon left and surely he was gonna have that for breakfast and he even says something along those lines! She then berates him for not eating the plant based curry! If my partner was vegan it would be a safe assumption that was bought for them and not me! Then she realises she’s in fact the one that “wasted it” so pins the blame on Aye!

There was also a point in the vlog that they spent a day in the beer garden. She made that daft leg / tan insecurity reel where she’s drinking bulmers. Is that not a waste seeing she had a bottle of vodka and beers at the lodge?! One rule for her and another for Aye. She is such a fat entitled moany slob!
I don’t understand what she means by the ice packs either. They were in Lincoln not Australia

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Omg anyone else notice all her skintags when shes in the jacuzzi? On her neck rolls and underarms? I got them in the same places when I was as overweight as Demi is 🤢
Are they related? I didn’t realise - I have one under my arm and one on my neck but I’m a UK size 6-8 and have never been overweight

Reactions: 2
I remember also when she was bragging that she had waited to get her 'dream house' whilst all her friends had settled with something (presumably more modest) earlier. Well perhaps they did the right thing eh Doodles, buying something within their means based on a stable income.

Honestly can't wait to see it all come crashing down for her. Hand me a lorry load of accidentally vegan butter coated popcorn. 😂🍿
Christ my dream house would be in the Hollywood Hills or Malinu not a fkn new build in North Tyneside. Never mind each to their own.

• Haha
Her raging at his takeaway was pure jealousy 😂 i would LOVE to look at her recent take away orders 🐷 jealous spiteful fat cow, not an ounce of happiness in her

She’s only raging about the take away because she didn’t get one for herself - it’s literally her throwing a tantrum because Sean stood up for himself and did something he wanted to do!

Reactions: 19
I didn't think Sean would leave her but I'm definitely seeing signs of it now. It'll come as a real shock to Demi if he does. This is what you see at the end of relationships, not from people content and happy within them. She's more than happy though but he's for walking.

Reactions: 15
Demi thinks being funny is dancing weird and pulling funny faces has someone informed her it’s not 2013 anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 13
£90 for two people anyway? I've just a weeks shop for £70 for a family of four! If someone tried to shame me like that with their phone in my face I'd of rammed it up their ass

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.