Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need to call it quits on their relationship. The cracks are showing and it’s only a matter of time before the glass shatters and Demi should be mindful of this because Aye will see the light at some point, may that be next week, next month or next year he will up and leave her. Everyone has a breaking point.
He will never end it, she'd kill him first.

Yet she titled the video best holiday ever 🙄😂

She’s replied 🙃
The grammer and spelling 🙄 the education system really failed her.

How did she spend £90 on food for a little break away!? Did she buy alcohol? Last thing she need's is alcohol, she's already got a beer belly and I bet it makes her temper worse. I think she's actually evil and a VILE person, it's becoming more apparent

I wouldn't speak to my partner the way she does because we actually LOVE AND RESPECT each other and are MATURE enough not to insult each other on decisions about food for duck sake
There is nothing between them though, they are in a rut didn't he say that a while back in a video.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can see it now, the next thing will be how Sean is selfish ordering takeaways when he knows she has (self diagnosed) BED and the drastic weight gain is all his fault, despite the fact the poor sod works all the time and she’s by herself stuffing her face in the filthy house. Sean’s put on weight too but he looks absolutely sick of his life. He goes to work, comes home to a stinking house, a fat smelly munter of a lass with dandruff and missing teeth. Has to do all of the jobs in the house with her criticising his every move. The lad must be wanking himself silly. He needs to leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s been said a few times before that Big D has food aggression. She must have been salivating and was certainly ready to fight Sean for a piece of his takeaway.

Would love to see David Attenborough doing a voiceover

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I still find it so weird they do different meal plans on holiday. Surely you eat the same? 😵💫

Reactions: 15
Apart from anything else, Sean needs more calories than she does. He is a man, and quite tall I think, and works a manual job, when not on holiday.

She is a small (in height) woman with an office 'job'. It is not in the slightest bit normal to weigh 18 stones or whatever she is.

Reactions: 11
Just imagine the roles were reversed and Sean was speaking to Demi like that. There would be uproar. She absolutely deserves to be called out on every platform. She is a nasty piece of work

Reactions: 21
Just imagine the roles were reversed and Sean was speaking to Demi like that. There would be uproar. She absolutely deserves to be called out on every platform. She is a nasty piece of work
why are they together though, they both seem miserable

Reactions: 11
Judge: why are you here today?
Aye: I just want the right to see the kids, like
Judge: Demi, why did you stop him from seeing the kids.
Demi: he said a was Amba Wright on Tattle. A nearly punched the mirrow out with rage!
Judge: is that true, Sean?
Sean: Aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Picture this Demi goes accidently Vegan because she seen a video of a dying frog (I imagine it looked something like her in her green trousers) but buys insect repellant to blast flies 😂🙄
Funny that 😳

Wonder if Andrea gets an earful from Demz, bet she doesn’t show her much respect 🥴
She wouldn't dare 😂 shes a chicken around her Mum and Nanna!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I know its from 2017 so she probably wasn't earning 6k a month then (rolls eyes 🙄) but just searched for Big Discount D on Facebook and all this came up!! Looking for free stuff, looking for stocking fillers for under £5!!! Also just realised she said shes last minute at stocking fillers and this was posted on 1st August 2017 🤣🤣

Also looked for Sean on Facebook and he hasnt changed his profile pic since 2019!! I know there are people who dont change their profile pic but bit weird as he puts pics up on insta. maybe hes not allowed facebook. Maybe shes scared of him messaging other girls, who would actually treat him right and are better looking.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know its from 2017 so she probably wasn't earning 6k a month then (rolls eyes 🙄) but just searched for Big Discount D on Facebook and all this came up!! Looking for free stuff, looking for stocking fillers for under £5!!! Also just realised she said shes last minute at stocking fillers and this was posted on 1st August 2017 🤣🤣

Also looked for Sean on Facebook and he hasnt changed his profile pic since 2019!! I know there are people who dont change their profile pic but bit weird as he puts pics up on insta. maybe hes not allowed facebook. Maybe shes scared of him messaging other girls, who would actually treat him right and are better looking.
Who TF gets stocking fillers in august

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My God I'm like the FBI!!! Just found this too made me laugh "just got back from Lanzarote and it was windy so didnt feel like we had a holiday" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hate to think what she would say about going to Antarctica or somewhere cold 🤣🤣🤣

She was also asking for uni codes for Spotify Pretty Little Thing and TK MAXX.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Were they looking 😳. People need stop licking her arse she full on cow how can they not see how much she gaslight Sean and twist it all be banter if Sean was doing it to her they soon jump on and call him out.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m shocked that her mam takes her stuff to the charity shop, my friend lives in the same street as her and the walk to the shopping centre with the charity shop in is maybe an 8 min walk and 2 min drive max…. She needs to use her legs and go herself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.