Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smowflakeone

Got something very juicy to share. I’m actually so excited!! 🤣
My friend done a brand deal with Demi (WTF!) she won’t be after I sent her tattle links 😅 and we spoke about her.. anyway she sent me this (which is what Demi sent her)
Enjoy 🍿
Edit* this price sheet big D sent was in 2019!

13FC6212-560B-48EF-889A-A57F81D69D6D.jpeg
AF673E99-CDAF-4E6A-9721-1D03E8E27D68.jpeg
4E7566D8-35C9-4C97-981A-7BA0E9AE3115.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Sh12345

Chatty Member
Also who buys a tin of fucking soup for a dirty week away with their lad hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 56

xokellymariexo

Chatty Member
Thank you for the concern for my children everyone. She is just annoyed that i called her out so decided to throw a tantrum in the hopes I'd retaliate but i just clicked on the story and sent "😍" that emoji. I call her out because i think sometimes she needs calling out. She just doesnt like anyone telling her the truth. Oh well no big issue! If i really wanted to i could expose her arse all over social media but to be quite honest I am actually really unwell and i don't particularly want to be spending any of my precious time arguing with a child! I am sure some of her minions will attack me at some point like yesterday on her dolls kill post but whatever i am sure i will cope 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

smowflakeone

Hi guys Demi has blocked the word ‘Sean’ from comments… even though it is also his channel. Every time I tried to comment about Sean the comment wasn’t showing so I replaced Sean with ‘man’ and it shows up 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

babyinfluenza

Earns all that money yet sells her manky clothes and used make up on depop instead of donating to a womans refuge or to charity, if you were truly earning thousands upon thousands a month would you really need to sell your infected converse for 7 quid? And depop take a 10% charge so she earned £6.30 from that sale #humble

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Hiiiii honeybuns! :LOL: Long time Demi lurker, first time poster (you can normally find me on the Lydia Millen threads). I just started watching the 30-day detox vlog-of-shite and the way she ate those peaches was absolutely BOGGIN'. She gannetted them down her neck like a bloody python scoffing down a rat. Never seen anything like it. I just had to pause everything and come on here to comment. Absolutely vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

veganfortheanimals

Hello hunny buns! I’m new here but have been hating on Demi from afar 🤪
I’ve had a read through most of her threads but can’t see anyone mention a video she uploaded years ago about 9/11?!
I seriously wish I had screen shots as that would have cancelled her noawadays.
she got a lot of hate at the time and quickly deleted it. The title was something like “how 9/11 effected my life”
The video had serious racial undertones and she spoke about freaking out when a person of colour would board a plane and sit near her.
Does anyone else remember this video? She really is vile!

• Wow
Reactions: 44

Osjeheibznjd

Imagine if that was the other way around & we were watching a lad talking to his girlfriend about THEIR food choices like that!!! It wouldn’t be accepted by the viewers or anyone. She’s 1000% just jealous that she’s not consuming all them foods - just let him enjoy his holiday man

• Heart
Reactions: 43