Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were they looking 😳. People need stop licking her arse she full on cow how can they not see how much she gaslight Sean and twist it all be banter if Sean was doing it to her they soon jump on and call him out.
Shake that perfect peach? Her arse looks like a sack of potatoes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It's the crazy, angry faced dancing for me!
She's obviously managed to "safely transport" that bottle of vodka!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Picture this Demi goes accidently Vegan because she seen a video of a dying frog (I imagine it looked something like her in her green trousers) but buys insect repellant to blast flies 😂🙄
Funny that 😳

She wouldn't dare 😂 shes a chicken around her Mum and Nanna!!
If she had a mouse or rat problem would see kill them? What would she do? Does she kill flies, wasps, bees, spiders etc They are all animals. She is so full of tit

I see she didn't upload on her main channel last night either. Probably thinking of what crappy content to make next

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Guys have a mesh top on under a jumpa and feel like I’m laya-in me ouhfit where’s my gold chain belt x

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just imagine the roles were reversed and Sean was speaking to Demi like that. There would be uproar. She absolutely deserves to be called out on every platform. She is a nasty piece of work
Exactly this. She's saying "imagine if it was me who ordered a takeaway, you'd all shout at me for wasting food". When really she should be thinking "imagine if Sean shouted at me like that".

Reactions: 18
My God I'm like the FBI!!! Just found this too made me laugh "just got back from Lanzarote and it was windy so didnt feel like we had a holiday" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hate to think what she would say about going to Antarctica or somewhere cold 🤣🤣🤣

She was also asking for uni codes for Spotify Pretty Little Thing and TK MAXX.
OMG nothing is ever good enough for her, she really is a bleeping miserable cow. I save and work hard for my holidays so I appreciate every second away, she's pure ungrateful

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All this talk of a take away has made me want one! Better not tell Big D, we only did a food shop on Saturday :oops::oops: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I reckon the reason why Demi gets so angry is because she knows people are right but she won't admit it. She definitely shouldn't speak to Sean the way she does, whether it's a joke or banter or whatever it just gives out the wrong messages. I have a laugh with my partner, we call each other names and it is quite funny. Neither of us take offence at each other. I would never belittle, call out or shame my partner. The worst part is she did it but on camera. If it was the other way round would she get so angry about people calling Sean out? Would she stick up for him and say he was joking? Would she have gotten so angry that she'd have done Instagram stories about it? The answer that is No! She wouldn't have said anything, she's the type of person who thrives on everyone who kisses her arse. The first bad word said about her and she's off crying.

She loves to talk about body positivity but how can you promote that when you shame your partner who you say you love. She is such an immature person, her parents have done her a massive disservice because they never taught her empathy, respect, compassion, morals, integrity, that it's ok to be wrong.. there is so much that is wrong with her.

I think she came onto tattle as Amber in the hopes that everything would be good about her, that people would love her. It's eaten away at her for all this time, she probably had this idea in her head that posing as Amber she could persuade people to love her and give her views etc. She's probably still skulking around on tattle in another name waiting for the right moment to say something again.

Tattle wouldn't exist if influencers exactly took note of what their following says, yeah some comments can be awful but alot just are giving feedback which is something that happens even in the real world. Doctors, hospitals, food places etc. They all ask for feedback. Most workplaces do appraisal's, it's feedback. Why shouldn't she be called out if she's doing something that's wrong, DV is a serious thing for thousands of men and women, Racism is a serious thing for thousands of men, women, and children.

I expect her to brush it under the carpet as per usual, and probably disappear for a while then upload a video saying she's depressed again. When it all crashes down on her it will be her own fault.

Reactions: 18
God she's horrible. Just watched the holiday vlog. She is so common as my nan would say. Just uncouth and bad mannered and mean. And HIRING a field so that the dogs can run around???? She and Sean could hardly walk in that video, they're the ones who need to run around in a field, not Henry and Luna.

Not sure why Sean accepts her talking to him like that, let alone putting it on a video. He could do so, so much better than her. I would be heart broken if I was his mum.
If I was his mum I'd knock her clean out!

Reactions: 16
OMG nothing is ever good enough for her, she really is a bleeping miserable cow. I save and work hard for my holidays so I appreciate every second away, she's pure ungrateful
It also proves how thick she is because she knows nothing of the places she’s visiting.

Reactions: 13
I’m shocked that her mam takes her stuff to the charity shop, my friend lives in the same street as her and the walk to the shopping centre with the charity shop in is maybe an 8 min walk and 2 min drive max…. She needs to use her legs and go herself
Does Demi live in Killy or Wallsend? Prayers for both lot of inhabitants.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
you watch in her next video she will have footage of sian being mean to her so she can backup her banter claims!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does Demi live in Killy or Wallsend? Prayers for both lot of inhabitants.
She lives in Killy, my friend lives over the road from her.

It’s a 5 min walk to the shops, but she gets her mam who lives in Wallsend to take the stuff 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.