Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is there a picture of selena gomez with a kid at the end of her stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone who's more interested in eating than shag*ing 🍆🍆 😆
Let’s be fair - I doubt they’re active in the bedroom anymore. Demz gets out of breath walking to the end of the street. And Sean couldn’t be less interested in her if he tried (that awful awkward kiss in the hot tub) 😂😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Im wondering what Andrea is up to today in her new role as Demi's Assistant. Presumably this isnt Andrea's only job? DEmi mentioned that her assistant was going to take some clothes to the charity shop for her and that her assistant helps with admin. What else do you think Andrea will be doing today?
Wiping Demi's lard arse?

Why is there a picture of selena gomez with a kid at the end of her stories?
Probably because she's desparate for Selena to sponsor her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let’s be fair - I doubt they’re active in the bedroom anymore. Demz gets out of breath walking to the end of the street. And Sean couldn’t be less interested in her if he tried (that awful awkward kiss in the hot tub) 😂😭
Demi gets out of breathe talking…

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree that money must be an issue. They surely spend a lot:

Mortgage (their house is not particularly modest)
Food (probably even more than the mortgage 😂 They eat so much expensive pre-packed stuff)
Alcohol (again possibly more than the mortgage)
Car to run (do they have more than one?)
Bills (which we all know are soaring)
Two dogs to feed plus vets bills

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree that money must be an issue. They surely spend a lot:

Mortgage (their house is not particularly modest)
Food (probably even more than the mortgage 😂 They eat so much expensive pre-packed stuff)
Alcohol (again possibly more than the mortgage)
Car to run (do they have more than one?)
Bills (which we all know are soaring)
Two dogs to feed plus vets bills
Pretty sure they both have a car

Reactions: 4
I remember also when she was bragging that she had waited to get her 'dream house' whilst all her friends had settled with something (presumably more modest) earlier. Well perhaps they did the right thing eh Doodles, buying something within their means based on a stable income.

Honestly can't wait to see it all come crashing down for her. Hand me a lorry load of accidentally vegan butter coated popcorn. 😂🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m just utterly shocked that she though that would go down well in the vlog. She’s scolding him like a child. We are a family of 4, 2 adults 2 children (actual children, not “pups” might I add) and if we know we’re going away we save some money each month so we can enjoy meals out, take aways and snacks here and there. Isn’t that what you do on holiday? Don’t get me wrong, we have had holidays on this country where we’ve maybe had lunch at the accommodation and then had a meal out on an evening. To absolutely publicly berate the lad for getting himself a chicken burger and chips on his bloody holiday is absolute disgrace. He works hard, at his job and in the house, surely anyone can see he’s entitled to enjoy his holiday in which ever way he sees fit. She’s so so awful to him. I just want him to get away from her!!

Also, that latest TikTok!! I cannot stress enough how much I hate seeing her shake her flabby arse around. Jesus Christ, get a bit of decorum you sket!

Probs gonna get hate for this but with Andrea being Demis assistant and having that twitch maybe (really hoping) one of her twitches causes her to delete all the videos and youtube account of both of demis channels

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Watched one of demis vid-yos from 2 years ago and honestly can’t get over the difference in her. Her attitude as well as her looks.

I couldn’t think of anything worse than going to work like I’d just rolled out of bed. She scrapes her greasy hair back in that sumo bun and her face looks grey due to lack of nutrition 🤮 why doesn’t she make more of an effort with herself?!

She’s missing a huge trick with her channel, she must have a good few stone to lose, why doesn’t she use that as content?! Come to the gym with me, what I (really) eat in a day, addressing the eating disorder head on, plus size gym wear/bras- instead of pretending she’s happy jumping around like a div in her undies.

her channel is almost in the potty

She's the one who picks the content to put out. She has this warped view that Geordies "banta" in a relationship is low key mental abuse, its like she's trying so hard to make this come across as a relatable, fun going relationship, when in fact, she's projecting the exact opposite.

The last thing I'll say on the matter is, if someone was to treat my son like that and post it for the world to see, I'd rag them in to next week & they wouldn't get the chance to treat them like that again.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just seen demi's instagram stories, she's turned this into an all about her. True narcissist right unto the end. She's twisted it to that if she was the one who had bought the takeaway we would have been annoyed at her, but that's really not what we were talking about. We know we are a tough crowd, what was being discussed was your online humiliation of your partner just cause YOU were the one annoyed, not us, YOU. Be responsible for your own temper, stop shifting the blame to people who see both sides.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Watched one of demis vid-yos from 2 years ago and honestly can’t get over the difference in her. Her attitude as well as her looks.

I couldn’t think of anything worse than going to work like I’d just rolled out of bed. She scrapes her greasy hair back in that sumo bun and her face looks grey due to lack of nutrition 🤮 why doesn’t she make more of an effort with herself?!

She’s missing a huge trick with her channel, she must have a good few stone to lose, why doesn’t she use that as content?! Come to the gym with me, what I (really) eat in a day, addressing the eating disorder head on, plus size gym wear/bras- instead of pretending she’s happy jumping around like a div in her undies.

her channel is almost in the potty
That would be a brilliant idea...and I'd watch, and genuinely enjoy that (y)

I remember also when she was bragging that she had waited to get her 'dream house' whilst all her friends had settled with something (presumably more modest) earlier. Well perhaps they did the right thing eh Doodles, buying something within their means based on a stable income.

Honestly can't wait to see it all come crashing down for her. Hand me a lorry load of accidentally vegan butter coated popcorn. 😂🍿
That's why she doesn't have friends because she probably made them feel beneath her. They will be laughing at her now

When did she say Andrea is working for her?
In the detox video at the beginning, DEmi is sorting through some clothes to go to charity and said her mum is kind of working for her now, doing her admin, looking after the pups and doing some running around, eg taking Demi's shite to the charity shop (Demi very kindly said her mum could have a look through it first to see if theres anything she would like).

• Haha
Considering her video the other day with the rotten mushrooms, out of date bagels ect, she certainly has some front!
How about she stop buying (gifted) the muscle food plan to then go for brunch, lunch and everything else during, or how about taking the food that was jamming up the freezer at home!
ALSO! for someone that has apparently been following a vegan diet for the past few years, did anyone else find it strange how Sean said 'the nachos are for you' then she mumbled 'I can't have them, they have sour cream on' just shows how much your fiance actually acknowledges your bullshit love ✌

They went on a 'romantic' (I say that lightly) get away, and I saw 0 chemistry, especially when they were sat in the hottub, I suppose, the dogs looked just as bored 🤣

Reactions: 19
Considering her video the other day with the rotten mushrooms, out of date bagels ect, she certainly has some front!
How about she stop buying (gifted) the muscle food plan to then go for brunch, lunch and everything else during, or how about taking the food that was jamming up the freezer at home!
ALSO! for someone that has apparently been following a vegan diet for the past few years, did anyone else find it strange how Sean said 'the nachos are for you' then she mumbled 'I can't have them, they have sour cream on' just shows how much your fiance actually acknowledges your bullshit love ✌

They went on a 'romantic' (I say that lightly) get away, and I saw 0 chemistry, especially when they were sat in the hottub, I suppose, the dogs looked just as bored 🤣
They need to call it quits on their relationship. The cracks are showing and it’s only a matter of time before the glass shatters and Demi should be mindful of this because Aye will see the light at some point, may that be next week, next month or next year he will up and leave her. Everyone has a breaking point.

Reactions: 11
Just seen demi's instagram stories, she's turned this into an all about her. True narcissist right unto the end. She's twisted it to that if she was the one who had bought the takeaway we would have been annoyed at her, but that's really not what we were talking about. We know we are a tough crowd, what was being discussed was your online humiliation of your partner just cause YOU were the one annoyed, not us, YOU. Be responsible for your own temper, stop shifting the blame to people who see both sides.
isnt it weird how she practically wants her followers to go after sian? its annoyed her that they havnt

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.