Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you think they talk about when the cameras aren’t rolling?
Sean’s probably always sat on his phone wishing he was anywhere else but there whilr Demis probably stood having a go at him for not doing enough around the house because she does too much

Hard life of a working mother with 2 kids under 2 while trying to run 4 businesses and a 2 yewtoob channels

🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also can i say why the hell did she feel the need to do a mega grocery shop on their holiday, when I'm on holidays i don't want to be cooking dinner, i understand the breakie bits but not the ready meal dinners

Reactions: 18
The only bit of affection in the whole slog was Sean cuddling one of the dogs🤣 🤣 If that doesn't speak volumes I don't know what does 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My husband and i would be out exploring and having some down time, feck working on holidays and the dogs would be left with a relative, she is toxic she's one to talk and ridicule Sean, Nasty Nasty ogre

Reactions: 17
My husband and i would be out exploring and having some down time, feck working on holidays and the dogs would be left with a relative, she is toxic she's one to talk and ridicule Sean, Nasty Nasty ogre
There is plenty of things to see in that area, she could have done so much but she just is too lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is shaming and belittling him. Tells her viewers as she films him that he has ordered food and that he is a "waster". Opens boxes of his food to show the viewers and mentions the drink has 600 cals, followed with a quick "just kidding guys" cause she is full of tit and knows it. Then she continues to berate him and says he is "stuffing" his face with the food. No it's not the argument of the century,he will get over it. One day though, filming the supposed love of your life so you can get some more views after a while you may find you don't have a victim to use any more and he's walked out of the door.
She talks to him like tit, spends as much money, whenever, wherever she wants. He's a grown man, works a real job. She thinks she will her up her views with this and get her undying support from a bunch of very strange obsessed fans. Thing is though, shut thy gob for once and try reading his face before you tell people you were not shaming him, but actually reading someone might take effort and care and a bit of intelligence.

Reactions: 15
Guys correct me if I’m wrong. But she said start of vlog from today she was editing ‘Wednesday pack with me’ and that’s when they’d arrived. Meaning she must’ve uploaded dolls kill insta post? Meaning she was just an lazy arse and couldn’t be bothered to edit out part raving about them in video? Becuase she must’ve been editing that video as replying to comments saying she won’t support them or have I interpreted this wrong. She gets worse and worse

Reactions: 11
Could someone screenshot and post the comment from the "mental health nurse" what she is saying has some semblance of truth, it is best not to read negativity, but away and catch yourself on Teresa!
To say those offering opinions on what they can clearly see and interpret as toxicity is in no way related to their childhood experiences. Would love to know what trust she works with, its best not to put real names to opinions like that Ms Galvin.

Reactions: 11
Just watched the vlog. She is an absolute boot by the way. Sean needs to run for the hills.

also the tour of the lodge was boring, why did she go into so much detail like she was trying to sell it. Trying to make herself sound interesting.Couldn’t believe how brazen she was when she said about the dogs shitting and pissing on the decking 🤢duck right off ya pig. That’s absolutely vile. Snapped a couple of lovely photos of her too, imagine sitting in a hot tub with that 😬

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The part where she lists all the YouTube she wants to watch while away 🤣

Who watches YouTube or works while they’re on holiday?

I feel like Sean has been with her for so long he is just conditioned to her behaviour :( If it was a recent relationship they would not be putting up with her insults and belittling behaviour

• Heart
Demi, some advice, being kind. Treat your partner like a little boy and one day that little boy will run away to have a relationship with his equal, not someone who acts like his MOTHER.

Reactions: 7
No, Sean is most certainly upset with her behaviour towards him, his body language and mannerisms say it all. Lot of avoidance techniques used, I feel awful for him, he's like a trapped animal.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I feel like Sean has been with her for so long he is just conditioned to her behaviour :( If it was a recent relationship they would not be putting up with her insults and belittling behaviour
Exactly. Something to note, we all have emotions, we're not robots, sometimes we lose our temper, but it's the same old her, never in the wrong, never apologises. She has a comment on the video, nothings ever her fault and that is the crux of the whole thing.

Reactions: 9
Hang on, I thought she had BED? Yet she didn’t eat the whole portion of spag Bol? I still find it so weird they eat separate

Reactions: 13
A6899A98-5483-41AF-89D8-3D721C35E59C.jpeg

There is no way she’s an F cup- I’m a G and hers are so much bigger than mine. She just breathes utter crap 💩

Reactions: 10
No, Sean is most certainly upset with her behaviour towards him, his body language and mannerisms say it all. Lot of avoidance techniques used, I feel awful for him, he's like a trapped animal.
He's actually quite stressed, mental health is not just for the demi lovers. Studying psychology. The mans knackered, you can see it a lot. Could be his fault, too many nights out drinking with her, but that blink he does, he can barely keep his eyes open, so no wonder, he just did not want to cook. It's a shame, cause demi is vaguely right, nothing to do with money, he does have a lot of visceral fat, he's a heart attack or ulcer just waiting to happen. She shamed him alright not just over money, but over the calories, just did it sneakily with certain negative words. He does need to lose some weight. They could both do with an alcohol detox, less time off social media and mobile phones and maybe just maybe for demi to stop chastising him a like a little boy.

Reactions: 10
I was looking at that pizza on her latest vlog thinking it can’t be vegan as the cheese looks waaaaay too real
Anyway… I looked on the menu (I know I am like the FBI but currently recovering from a broken spine due to a DV incident which is why I hate Demi even more now for belittling the subject!)
The place they were staying doesn’t even sell vegan pizza 😂😂 Reference: https://my.flipdish.com/bainlandcountrypark/menu#/restaurant/25638/collection/38937?_k=pphofr

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.