Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can never watch the full thing cos why do I need a tour of the lodge when she’s pointing out the stools and tables etc! She must think she’s creating these masterpieces but it’s so stupid! Everytime I fast forwarded to skip parts she was always talking about food! She probably spoke about food in 90% of that vlog and nothing about the scenery or surroundings on the site it’s yup you’ve guessed it what shops and food are available!!

I was creased at the step count screenshot! Bearing in mind this is a day where she was supposedly fairly active on walks and she only done 10k steps! People do that on a daily basis so it just shows how lazy and inactive she is!

Why oh why would she leave in that argument with Aye? She speaks to him like total tit and it wasn’t long ago she was getting accused of being abusive towards him so you’d think she’d be careful of what she posted! She’s either left it in cos she has zero self awareness or she can’t see anything wrong! I did like him snapping back at her though! Then after the argument we see this fake display of affection in the hot tub! It was so awkward 🤢

Reactions: 27
She’s got an absolute cheek the way she talks to him when she spends a small fortune on all of the vegan snacks- they’re not cheap either! Plus imagine Sean saying to her- oooh 600 calories in that drink, I can’t eat that and snapping the box shut. I’m getting post argument vibes from that segment. He’s obviously ordered food without consulting her so my bet is she’s been off in a huff. She’s got no grounds to tell him what he should and shouldn’t be eating- look at the sheer size of her!

Who wants to cook on holiday?! Like fair enough ur in a lodge, take breakfast stuff and snacks but to see her cook a meal like it was a novelty is actually hilarious 😆 that rice tit looked absolutely vile 🤮

Its Literally like watching pensioners on holiday. I can’t believe they’re in their 20s 😳 Sean needs to dump her big lard arse and move on, I don’t think he’s a bad lad, he’s just too soft

Reactions: 31
have you seen her rude reply to the " let him have his chicken and chips" comment? hun , if it was the other way round i'm sure people would be telling you to run a mile from sean for moaning to you so much about getting a takeout...whilst on holiday. it wasnt banter demi because you could tell sean was uncomfortable and getting pissed off!

Reactions: 14
Hi guys Demi has blocked the word ‘Sean’ from comments… even though it is also his channel. Every time I tried to comment about Sean the comment wasn’t showing so I replaced Sean with ‘man’ and it shows up 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Hi guys Demi has blocked the word ‘Sean’ from comments… even though it is also his channel. Every time I tried to comment about Sean the comment wasn’t showing so I replaced Sean with ‘man’ and it shows up 😳
She's very stupid. What will she do when she has no comments and the views dry up. She thinks by blocking/hiding doing whatever will be beneficial, sorry to break it to you Demi but you are doing the biggest harm to your channel.

Reactions: 12
Plz screenshot any comments you see that you think she'll delete. We can send all the deleted comments to Sean, her manager, brands etc. Let them know how people really feel. She can't moderate her comments 24/7 she's so so so busy

Reactions: 15
Plz screenshot any comments you see that you think she'll delete. We can send all the deleted comments to Sean, her manager, brands etc. Let them know how people really feel. She can't moderate her comments 24/7 she's so so so busy
I have been screenshotting as much as I can

Reactions: 5
Also she could have just bought ice packs. Or they could have talked about a meal plan for the week.

Reactions: 7
She’s failed to mention the bottle of vodka, 20 cans and god knows what else alcohol was bought! £90 doesn’t go far when there’s booze involved!

I think money is tight for her

Reactions: 22
This is what I managed to get 🙏

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.