Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AD7C3263-4D55-4230-9F65-C12EF2607592.jpeg

In the detox video she mentioned how she averages around 5000-8000 steps a day yet this shows different if we exclude Tuesday and Wednesday since that’s when she was on her holiday 4/5 of the other days are not even near 5000 steps. Another lie to add to the books ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The length of the dogs nails are shocking - if she actually walked them properly they wouldn’t be long like this. Also is it normal for dogs to have naps like children and for them to take a bed for them to sit on wherever they go?!

in the vlog they said they walked 3 miles and were knackered….bleeping hell that’s just showing how unfit they are!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I was looking at that pizza on her latest vlog thinking it can’t be vegan as the cheese looks waaaaay too real
Anyway… I looked on the menu (I know I am like the FBI but currently recovering from a broken spine due to a DV incident which is why I hate Demi even more now for belittling the subject!)
The place they were staying doesn’t even sell vegan pizza 😂😂 Reference: https://my.flipdish.com/bainlandcountrypark/menu#/restaurant/25638/collection/38937?_k=pphofr
We all know she didn't say much vegan unless for the camera

Reactions: 4
I was looking at that pizza on her latest vlog thinking it can’t be vegan as the cheese looks waaaaay too real
Anyway… I looked on the menu (I know I am like the FBI but currently recovering from a broken spine due to a DV incident which is why I hate Demi even more now for belittling the subject!)
The place they were staying doesn’t even sell vegan pizza 😂😂 Reference: https://my.flipdish.com/bainlandcountrypark/menu#/restaurant/25638/collection/38937?_k=pphofr
I noticed that too, I also noticed sean said he thought she would share with him and then she quickly jumps in with why would I, its got sour cream on them. I honestly think she does eat some dairy, it's not that easy being vegan when your whole life you are programmed to eat animal products.
Thing with demi is, she never lies, nothings ever her fault, which are just normal human traits, whats that quote, to err is human...but she's only human when she's revealing her arse cheeks on tiktok and telling everyone how she used to be so down on herself for not being perfect! You can't change whats on the outside until you change whats on the inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The amount of food they were ordering would have come to near on £200 in five days and that’s not including alcoholic drinks!! Sorry miss 6k a month is obviously panicking about money 🤥

Reactions: 9
To be fair it does say to include dietary requirements in the notes of your order she defiantly could’ve done that. The cheese does look very real though I wouldn’t put it past her.
I don’t think they would have vegan cheese especially looking that realistic, otherwise they would just add vegan pizza to menu…
They would have just not added cheese to make it vegan.

Reactions: 7
Well done :LOL: Doesn't surprise me though 🤷‍♀️ She noshes on KFC & Maccy D's too

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just watched the vlog. She is an absolute boot by the way. Sean needs to run for the hills.

also the tour of the lodge was boring, why did she go into so much detail like she was trying to sell it. Trying to make herself sound interesting.Couldn’t believe how brazen she was when she said about the dogs shitting and pissing on the decking 🤢duck right off ya pig. That’s absolutely vile. Snapped a couple of lovely photos of her too, imagine sitting in a hot tub with that 😬
Bet Sean felt like Captain Ahab watching Moby Dick rising up from the deep 🐳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don't we just know it. Haha. A holiday should not revolve around food, it should be sight seeing and having fun. Not eating and drinking yourselves to death at every available opportunity. She just doesn't know how to be an adult. She has been babied all her life by her mammy! I don't even spend £90 on shopping each week. I certainly wouldn't go on holiday, spend £90 then eat out. The one funding Demi's life is probably Sean. He earns the most I would say. She barely earns £1k a month.

Reactions: 12
Sending you strength and love ❤

If the lodge they stayed in was accidentally vegan she would have demolished that too :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Although people like Demi hate being called out i can't help but think there is more too this. Namely fear that this "job" could be snatched away from her plus her home and relationship. I think the only thing keeping him there is the mortgage and a misguided sense of loyalty. I wonder do they discuss the concerns around abuse, if this is really some misunderstanding on the viewers part I guess they would. Its his channel too so why does he not address it. He can see the impact on her surely he'd want to put the record straight, so why hasn't he?

I think Sean is a decent guy but he looks so fed up. Sometimes you don’t know what you have until it’s gone. Considering how hard he works doing night shifts etc, a takeaway is hardly a reason to go in on him.

I genuinely think Sean is a decent guy, it’s just Demi that has bought him down, constantly nit picking at him, mentioning how many calories are in his food, always belittling him. I feel so bleeping bad for him man, she just seems like a abusive bleep, I can’t believe I ever actually liked her before I found this thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.