Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s failed to mention the bottle of vodka, 20 cans and god knows what else alcohol was bought! £90 doesn’t go far when there’s booze involved!

I think money is tight for her
Yeah she's not earning much at all, that's her own fault. She's nasty and has no clue anymore.

Reactions: 8
Please tell me someones told the holiday place so they can clean it properly of dog piss?

Shes absolutely disgusting. I used to just think she was a thick ignorant witch but shes absolutely vile! I dont see how you would ever think letting a dog piss on someone elses property would be ok!

The constant defending she has to do, is she not bloody bored? No1 cares that youre fat demi! Youre a rotten person!

Reactions: 11
She absolutely is commenting on what he’s eating! She mentions him having a full meal at lunch then “shoving” burger in to him for tea. Who wants an omelette for tea on holiday!?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think there’s an issue fact she spent £90 on food .. £90 for a few nights??? That could feed family of 4 for two weeks???

Reactions: 25
Can she never take criticism. Just admit your mistakes and move on shaming anyone never mind your partner about how much food they eat, how many calories they’re eating is vile it can also be very triggering and start may even food issues for him. Publicly shaming him on camera and then proceeding to upload it for people to see she has no shame

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well she's clearly stupid because people can watch her videos elsewhere and not give her any views. What an idiot.

Reactions: 9
Head to her Instagram stories folks 🍿
No way did she just say she isn’t usually bothered by comments about her or her life as if she doesn’t take a hissy fit, rant and deletes any comments that aren’t praising her fat ass

Reactions: 19
No way did she just say she isn’t usually bothered by comments about her or her life as if she doesn’t take a hissy fit, rant and deletes any comments that aren’t praising her fat ass
She always deletes everything that isn't to her liking.

Reactions: 9
video is a blurry as I couldn’t figure out how to upload here with resolution but you can hear her 😳 Most influencers get 100x the hate she does and they don’t post passive aggressive stories about it 🤣 thought she was trying to be better this year oh my! Really showing her true colours. Here is a recording of her very passive aggressive story so it’s on the internet forever!
Here’s a little PSA for you Demi because we all know you read here… most of them comments weren’t even hate but concern for your boyfriend who is abused on your channel and is clearly not into having the camera shoved in his face. He is better than you.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Oooo someone has spat her accidentally vegan dummy out.

I think the pressure if getting too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lmfaoooooo I can’t believe she’s had that much of a paddy about it. Don’t comment on what he’s eating and it won’t happen ya whopper. Also why would she get “told off” by her viewers for wasting food? How would they even know if she didn’t mention it?

Crank.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.