Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love Sean to start pointing out all the calories in all the crappy processed vegan crap that she eats. All of those vegan snacks cost a fortune too and I bet he never kicks off at her for it. If she’s that strapped for cash maybe she should start actually eating home cooked food with fresh ingredients. Would help her with her own calorie intake too seeing that she’s oh-so-conscious of calories now
This!! All those processed vegan meat substitutes can be very pricey and with the amount she buys it’s no wonder her food shop is so expensive! If they were to add up the amount of money spend every week I know for a fact that Demi would spend significantly more than Sean

Reactions: 10
They’re literally on their holiday as well. I don’t know about you but on my holidays I’m going ham on the naughty food. Snorting cheeseburgers by the dozen 🍔
Exactly! As if she’s tried to plan her meals whilst on holiday… she doesn’t even do that in the house! Let the poor lad have his burger!

Reactions: 11
Didn't she actually say they didn't want to spend money on take outs,she is always talking about money and the cost of everything. Yet she is always trying to flog all these things she is gifted that she'd never spend her money on

Reactions: 7
Didn't she actually say they didn't want to spend money on take outs,she is always talking about money and the cost of everything. Yet she is always trying to flog all these things she is gifted that she'd never spend her money on
She's totally skint. Unless you are pulling large numbers of views, or getting big sponsorships being an influencer is probably not worth it. She can't get big views because no one likes her anymore, she can't get sponsorships because she's not brand friendly and I doubt any real influencer would help her out. She's totally finished on social media. She knows it as well.

I wonder how long this will remain up for. Good on whoever posted it 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's totally skint. Unless you are pulling large numbers of views, or getting big sponsorships being an influencer is probably not worth it. She can't get big views because no one likes her anymore, she can't get sponsorships because she's not brand friendly and I doubt any real influencer would help her out. She's totally finished on social media. She knows it as well.

I wonder how long this will remain up for. Good on whoever posted it 🤣
I can't see it.

Why is she acting as though because Sean ordered one take out that the whole 90 quid worth of food would go to waste? She keeps mentioning the price of their food shop. They'd already eaten most of it at this point and it's not as though Sean was going to eat 90 pounds worth of food in one evening? As some have said already, most of that money was spent on alcohol and her meat substitutes anyway.

ETA: I have actually found the comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just can’t get over how negative she is about EVERYTHING! She didn’t like the decking, flies everywhere, they didn’t buy sun cream, she didn’t pack sunglasses, not a proper Starbucks, not a proper grocery shop on site etc….not a single positive thing was mentioned during the vlog!

Two things. What is BED? And nurse Theresa on Yewchube is deffo Demi.
Binge eating disorder

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also who buys a tin of bleeping soup for a dirty week away with their lad hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Hello hunny buns! I’m new here but have been hating on Demi from afar 🤪
I’ve had a read through most of her threads but can’t see anyone mention a video she uploaded years ago about 9/11?!
I seriously wish I had screen shots as that would have cancelled her noawadays.
she got a lot of hate at the time and quickly deleted it. The title was something like “how 9/11 effected my life”
The video had serious racial undertones and she spoke about freaking out when a person of colour would board a plane and sit near her.
Does anyone else remember this video? She really is vile!
I remember watching this and being so shocked I went to show my friend and it was gone.

Reactions: 2
Why does her hol revolve around food? Me and my partner take a few bits when we go away but we just go with the flow and grab food when we are out and about, the PURE GREED makes me sick she's bleeping obsessed with eating

Reactions: 16
Do any of you ladies watch teen mom? I couldn't figure out for ages who big D reminded me of. It's Amber Portwood and that ended with her attacking her partner with a machete. She is bipolar.

Reactions: 11
I just can’t get over how negative she is about EVERYTHING! She didn’t like the decking, flies everywhere, they didn’t buy sun cream, she didn’t pack sunglasses, not a proper Starbucks, not a proper grocery shop on site etc….not a single positive thing was mentioned during the vlog!

Binge eating disorder
Not a proper Starbucks because it didn't have food....but why would you want to spend extra on take out food Demi?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not a proper Starbucks because it didn't have food....but why would you want to spend extra on take out food Demi?
I thought that was funny too 😂 Starbucks main selling point is coffee. It’s a coffee chain. But our Dems is only interested if there’s food hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought that was funny too 😂 Starbucks main selling point is coffee. It’s a coffee chain. But our Dems is only interested if there’s food hahaha
Imagine if there was a pret on site she'd of lost her mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she seemed normal and harmless. now shes horrible. what happened?

Nothing happened...I just don't think that was the real her :unsure: now we're seeing the real Demi unfortunately.
Also who buys a tin of bleeping soup for a dirty week away with their lad hahahaha
Someone who's more interested in eating than shag*ing 🍆🍆 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Im wondering what Andrea is up to today in her new role as Demi's Assistant. Presumably this isnt Andrea's only job? DEmi mentioned that her assistant was going to take some clothes to the charity shop for her and that her assistant helps with admin. What else do you think Andrea will be doing today?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im wondering what Andrea is up to today in her new role as Demi's Assistant. Presumably this isnt Andrea's only job? DEmi mentioned that her assistant was going to take some clothes to the charity shop for her and that her assistant helps with admin. What else do you think Andrea will be doing today?
When did she say Andrea is working for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.