Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just faw shot of the food most of it non perishables and for her she only got Sean a curry n brakefast stuff. Self vegan bacon avocado vegan mince pineapple
2 butters why most of fridge is taken up buy pups food and meets for them as you see him put pack of chicken in bag when go on walk to pub that day also coffee and beer also Sainsbury's is quite pricey

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Wowwww there's so much to unpack from that lastest vlog
She's absolutely vile!
1. Letting her dogs piss and tit on wooden decking. Moaning about having to put them on a lead to take them to the grass bit. Her hiring a feild for them to go on. That just shows she hasn't taught them properly, doesn't walk them much. Teach them recall when they are actually pups whippets are very clever they will pick it up in no time. She obviously can't be arsed she hasn't put the work in with them. I wonder what they are like at daycare if they can't be let off. She's a lazy cow.
2. Why is she having ago at Sean for eating a takeaway. Calling him names, she had such a nasty tone. She's a bully and a control freak. He really didn't want to be posing and giving her a kiss did he. Don't blame him she's a complete bellend.
3. Moaning about buying all that food and saying she can't take it with her because she has no ice packs. Go to a shop and buy a couple of bags of Ice for the cooler. Not bleeping rocket science
4. why was the whole break focused around food. Go out and about explore, make memories. I bet in 5 years she won't remember that dodgy looking plate of sick she called a "rice" dish, but she would remember visiting a place and having fun.
I've been with my bf for 15 years we've only been on holiday once and that was a UK break. We actually went out and made memories had fun, things that still make me so happy when I think about them.
I feel so sorry for Sean. I just hope he's getting fed up of being abused and gets up and leaves.

Reactions: 28
The food thing reminds me of my ex. I like food, I like to cook, I like to eat, but with him food was always an issue. There'd be comments and flat out insults, loaded words like "stuffing" or "shoving it in your face" to make you seem greedy even if it was the only meal I'd eaten that day . Pointing out there is 600 calories in the drink is not about money. She's also chosing to moan about it right when he is about to eat so he can't enjoy it, and will associate it with negativity and feeling crappy. His reaction, or rather non reaction makes it seem like he is used to it, and is trying to ride it out as chatting back will just prolong it.

He did get something that they could share, so it's not like he wasn't thinking of her. She's a bit of a hypocrite to assume he would know she can't eat it bcause of sour cream because she chose to go vegan and is still learning about it years later and making mistakes. Can't expect the person who didn't choose to be vegan to know everything and not make mistakes about the lifestyle. Man, girl was even cooking her vegan bacon in bacon fat so can't blame him for being confused.

People like her are the reason I'm so paranoid about booking that kind of cabin, especially if they allow animals. Don't come for me, I like animals, but some people are just bloody filthy and allow their animals to be as well. She's probably the type that lets their dogs lick them and jump on them before serving you food without washing their hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Money’s no object when you’re raking in £6k a month Demi…. Oh wait.. 🤥.

What a tit show of a vlog. Horrendous behaviour from her. Outright bullying him and belittling him. If I was Sharp Talent watching a client behave like that, they’d be getting pulled in for a chat. She makes my blood boil. Demz, you’ve taken a cheap jar of coffee and some Heinz soups on ya holidays. Stuff that can absolutely be taken home to be enjoyed if not eaten there.

I wonder why she’s even uploaded that segment. I’m glad she though has as people will see her true colours…

Reactions: 8
Wowwww there's so much to unpack from that lastest vlog
She's absolutely vile!
1. Letting her dogs piss and tit on wooden decking. Moaning about having to put them on a lead to take them to the grass bit. Her hiring a feild for them to go on. That just shows she hasn't taught them properly, doesn't walk them much. Teach them recall when they are actually pups whippets are very clever they will pick it up in no time. She obviously can't be arsed she hasn't put the work in with them. I wonder what they are like at daycare if they can't be let off. She's a lazy cow.
2. Why is she having ago at Sean for eating a takeaway. Calling him names, she had such a nasty tone. She's a bully and a control freak. He really didn't want to be posing and giving her a kiss did he. Don't blame him she's a complete bellend.
3. Moaning about buying all that food and saying she can't take it with her because she has no ice packs. Go to a shop and buy a couple of bags of Ice for the cooler. Not bleeping rocket science
4. why was the whole break focused around food. Go out and about explore, make memories. I bet in 5 years she won't remember that dodgy looking plate of sick she called a "rice" dish, but she would remember visiting a place and having fun.
I've been with my bf for 15 years we've only been on holiday once and that was a UK break. We actually went out and made memories had fun, things that still make me so happy when I think about them.
I feel so sorry for Sean. I just hope he's getting fed up of being abused and gets up and leaves.
She ruins opportunities, Sean probably would explore given the right girl

Reactions: 5
I think she was being horrible to him from the very start of that vlog. Not even three minutes in and she made a dig about him sitting down.
606F4653-1C78-43B1-8FF0-7A83B0A9AF69.png

I honestly can’t believe the way she speaks to him. I showed my fiancé, he was disgusted too, and said if I ever spoke to him like that he’d leave. I’d hope so too. Sean is on his birthday holiday, let him eat the burger not a f-ing omelette

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I think she was being horrible to him from the very start of that vlog. Not even three minutes in and she made a dig about him sitting down.
View attachment 1155399

I honestly can’t believe the way she speaks to him. I showed my fiancé, he was disgusted too, and said if I ever spoke to him like that he’d leave. I’d hope so too. Sean is on his birthday holiday, let him eat the burger not a f-ing omelette
yeh, she's very clever, uses just the right words to insult someone but then she can completely deny it later.

Reactions: 8
Should we email the lodge place about the dogs pissing on the decking?

Just faw shot of the food most of it non perishables and for her she only got Sean a curry n brakefast stuff. Self vegan bacon avocado vegan mince pineapple
2 butters why most of fridge is taken up buy pups food and meets for them as you see him put pack of chicken in bag when go on walk to pub that day also coffee and beer also Sainsbury's is quite pricey
Wtf they bought 3 butters!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

What a tit show of a vlog. Horrendous behaviour from her. Outright bullying him and belittling him. If I was Sharp Talent watching a client behave like that, they’d be getting pulled in for a chat. She makes my blood boil. Demz, you’ve taken a cheap jar of coffee and some Heinz soups on ya holidays. Stuff that can absolutely be taken home to be enjoyed if not eaten there.

I wonder why she’s even uploaded that segment. I’m glad she though has as people will see her true colours…
She probably thought people would think badly of Sean for buying a takeaway when they had food as she is called out for buying takeaways and convenience foods when she has food at home, wasting food, having muscle food and doing a shop on top of that and just being lazy with food in general. Her strop has literally been "if that were meeeeeeeeee...." Her attempt to show he is just as bad failed because she was just downright abusive.

Reactions: 10
Is she paying these people 🙄
That mental health nurse has ridiculously awful grammar/spelling etc. It might not be Demi in one of her many disguises (although it does read a lot like her), but I sure as hell doubt they’re a nurse given you have to write so many notes on patients.

I think Demi keeps these sections in her videos where she’s being openly abusive because she’s desperate for validation. She obviously thinks she’s in the right - she’s annoyed at Sean, this manifests as abuse, and she wants people to agree with her. Of course it just backfires because she’s totally deluded.

Reactions: 12
As someone with BED that’s not quite how it works… Theres a difference between overeating and binging.
But yes I also find it so odd how they seem to eat totally separate meals and at different times
That’s what Demi said. She said she can’t batch cook at home due to BED. But batch cooks on holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Absolutely disgusted by her in that video. I’ve always known she has an ugly personality but now she’s just shown it to the world.
Also demi, you are the last person in the world who should be commenting on calories. Take you accidentally vegan processed crap and shove it where the sun don’t shine.

Reactions: 11
We all know she's not making 6k per month. Maybe at one point she'd have been making closer to 4k per month. I've been monitoring it for a long time, I have no life 😁 (jk) But that was at the height of her popularity....now? Closer to £1k with her 'paid for' content, and that includes YouTube Adsense. Which, to be honest, for the amount of "work" she actually does and effort she puts in...is probably about what she should be getting 🤷‍♀️ Nowt wrong with 1k a month, I have mates who work at a well known sausage roll shop earning that...and they're as happy as Larry with half price sausage rolls as a bonus (my kind of bonus!!:p).

She used to be fun, energetic and dare I say relatable and funny! But that was YEARS ago when she was younger and had a younger following. My guess is, I think her audience has aged out and that type of content doesn't work the same for her now.. with her getting older and her audience getting older...the younguns aren't watching our Demz(n) They're away watching YouTubes who are fun & energetic with a zest for life, the way Demi WAS Before she got entitled, complacent and lazy.

I feel she is very frustrated with the fact that she HAD a very promising YouTube 'career' and buzzing channel. It's all slipping away and she doesn't know what to do or how to fix it? Hence the re-hashing of old school videos like 'say it or shot it' I mean...are we back in 2020? She's desperately grasping at straws. And her latest title, "Making meals from food already in the house" That's not creative video content Demi, that's what we all do DAILY! It's just lazy. She just used to copy whatever was trending to popular back in the day and gained a bit of a flowing, can't get away with now and because she has NO original ideas of her own, It's slowly going down the pan. She's piggybacked for years off other channels ideas and creativity.

Poor Sean :confused: when will our man grow a spine and get out of there. Easier said than done when you've a house/mortgage together. But at least he has his family to go back to (if I was his mother, he'd already be back at home). I can just imagine the cycle of abuse...moaning on at him to start an argument, being utterly vile to him and then apologising...and then doing it all over again.

I think she really resents him and the fact that SHE was earning more at one point...and didn't she just LOVE pointing that out in couples Q&A videos (that's when I stated noticing the abusive behaviour) Now Sean, with his steady job and regular income makes him a better prospect that her...she'll HATE that!

The facts are, she's VERY manipulative, clearly abusive, probably a racist, definitely narcissistic, VERY bitter, and incredibly fat! We have ourselves a very messed up individual. And it's all her own doing.

Reactions: 16
Absolutely disgusted by her in that video. I’ve always known she has an ugly personality but now she’s just shown it to the world.
Also demi, you are the last person in the world who should be commenting on calories. Take you accidentally vegan processed crap and shove it where the sun don’t shine.
Agreed if we ever had any doubt that she was a horrible bully and just a pos in general that video confirmed it.

We all know she's not making 6k per month. Maybe at one point she'd have been making closer to 4k per month. I've been monitoring it for a long time, I have no life 😁 (jk) But that was at the height of her popularity....now? Closer to £1k with her 'paid for' content, and that includes YouTube Adsense. Which, to be honest, for the amount of "work" she actually does and effort she puts in...is probably about what she should be getting 🤷‍♀️ Nowt wrong with 1k a month, I have mates who work at a well known sausage roll shop earning that...and they're as happy as Larry with half price sausage rolls as a bonus (my kind of bonus!!:p

She used to be fun, energetic and dare I say relatable and funny! But that was YEARS ago when she was younger and had a younger following. IMy guess is, I think her audience has aged out and that type of content doesn't work the same for her now.. with her getting older and her audience getting older...the younguns aren't watching our Demz(n) They're away watching YouTubes who are fun & energetic with a zest for life, the way Demi WAS Before she got entitled, complacent and lazy.

I feel she is very frustrated with the fact that she HAD a very promising YouTube 'career' and buzzing channel. It's all slipping away and she doesn't know what to do or how to fix it? Hence the re-hashing of old school videos like 'say it or shot it' I mean...are we back in 2020? She's desparely grasping at straws. And her latest title, "Making meals from food already in the house" That's not creative video content Demi, that's what we all do DAILY! It's just lazy. She just used to copy whatever was trending to popular back in the day and gained a bit of a flowing, can't get away with now and because she has NO original ideas of her own, It's slowly going down the pan. She's piggybacked for years off other channels ideas and creativity.

Poor Sean :confused: when will our man grow a spine and get out of there. Easier said than done when you've a house/mortgage together. But at least he has his family to go back to (if I was his mother, he'd already be back at home). I can just imagine the cycle of abuse...moaning on at him to start an argument, being utterly vile to him and then apologising...and then doing it all over again.

I think she really resents him and the fact that SHE was earning more at one point...and didn't she just LOVE pointing that out in couples Q&A videos (that's when I stated noticing the abusive behaviour) Now Sean, with his steady job and regular income makes him a better prospect that her...she's HATE that!

The facts are, she's VERY manipulative, clearly abusive, probably a racist, definitely narcissistic, VERY bitter, and incredibly fat! We have ourselves a very messed up individual. And it's all her own doing.
I laughed at the "incredibly fat" and so true

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d love Sean to start pointing out all the calories in all the crappy processed vegan crap that she eats. All of those vegan snacks cost a fortune too and I bet he never kicks off at her for it. If she’s that strapped for cash maybe she should start actually eating home cooked food with fresh ingredients. Would help her with her own calorie intake too seeing that she’s oh-so-conscious of calories now

Reactions: 17
She’s 100% going skint…

You can see every time they have to spend money the amount of fear on their faces!

Sean’s always banging on about things being too expensive, DIY floor from Amazon, going crazy about £90 worth of shopping and food going off when the only thing that they had that would go off was bacon?! Sean stated all the food they had left for him was eggs, bacon, beans, toast, vegan curry (he’s not vegan hun) even at the petrol station they were worrying that the petrol was gonna cost so much.

And let’s be real for Demi to even consider cooking for herself on holiday means she is tight on money, absolutely no chance she would turn down a takeaway every night if she could afford it!

I bet off camera Demi had a right go at Sean “we are going skint Sean and you are wasting money on takeaways” Cheek of her! She’s influenced Sean into being a food addict just like her! I know he is his own person but abuse is sometimes invisible to the person being abused. He was so healthy and fit when they first met, proper motivated into gym and his diet!

Proper feel for Sean, I hope he gets out and meets someone who makes him happy and doesn’t control what he spends his own hard earned money on.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
We all know she's not making 6k per month. Maybe at one point she'd have been making closer to 4k per month. I've been monitoring it for a long time, I have no life 😁 (jk) But that was at the height of her popularity....now? Closer to £1k with her 'paid for' content, and that includes YouTube Adsense. Which, to be honest, for the amount of "work" she actually does and effort she puts in...is probably about what she should be getting 🤷‍♀️ Nowt wrong with 1k a month, I have mates who work at a well known sausage roll shop earning that...and they're as happy as Larry with half price sausage rolls as a bonus (my kind of bonus!!:p).

She used to be fun, energetic and dare I say relatable and funny! But that was YEARS ago when she was younger and had a younger following. My guess is, I think her audience has aged out and that type of content doesn't work the same for her now.. with her getting older and her audience getting older...the younguns aren't watching our Demz(n) They're away watching YouTubes who are fun & energetic with a zest for life, the way Demi WAS Before she got entitled, complacent and lazy.

I feel she is very frustrated with the fact that she HAD a very promising YouTube 'career' and buzzing channel. It's all slipping away and she doesn't know what to do or how to fix it? Hence the re-hashing of old school videos like 'say it or shot it' I mean...are we back in 2020? She's desperately grasping at straws. And her latest title, "Making meals from food already in the house" That's not creative video content Demi, that's what we all do DAILY! It's just lazy. She just used to copy whatever was trending to popular back in the day and gained a bit of a flowing, can't get away with now and because she has NO original ideas of her own, It's slowly going down the pan. She's piggybacked for years off other channels ideas and creativity.

I think she really resents him and the fact that SHE was earning more at one point...and didn't she just LOVE pointing that out in couples Q&A videos (that's when I stated noticing the abusive behaviour) Now Sean, with his steady job and regular income makes him a better prospect that her...she'll HATE that!

facts!!!
with all the stupid instagrams and tik toks she does she is clearly trying her best to get the younger audience. but shes past it now. her content is crap. she probably watches all those vlogging channels so she can copy their content.
i used to watch her content years ago and actually enjoyed it. she seemed normal and harmless. now shes horrible. what happened?
you can tell that she tries to copy her mums personality alot. her mum doesnt seem to care about opinions and is a bit crazy (as with saw from the st patricks day video). the difference is its just embarrassing when demi does it and comes across as desperate. she also cares way to much about everyone's opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.