Demi Donnelly #37 More flakes than Kelloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Sean is a decent guy but he looks so fed up. Sometimes you don’t know what you have until it’s gone. Considering how hard he works doing night shifts etc, a takeaway is hardly a reason to go in on him.
They’re literally on their holiday as well. I don’t know about you but on my holidays I’m going ham on the naughty food. Snorting cheeseburgers by the dozen 🍔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They’re literally on their holiday as well. I don’t know about you but on my holidays I’m going ham on the naughty food. Snorting cheeseburgers by the dozen 🍔
Thats Big Ds normal everyday life though. She’s completely backwards- home cooking on holiday for a change 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Noticed in her vlog that she mentioned Amber Knight and thought maybe when she was bitching about other YouTubers/Influencers that she would try to pin the AmberxWright posts on her. Obviously she outed herself on Twitter but it wouldn't surprise me, maybe she hoped people would speculate that it was Amber Knight at the time who was making comments on threads... could be wrong but seems like a coincidence

Reactions: 8
Hang on, I thought she had BED? Yet she didn’t eat the whole portion of spag Bol? I still find it so weird they eat separate
As someone with BED that’s not quite how it works… Theres a difference between overeating and binging.
But yes I also find it so odd how they seem to eat totally separate meals and at different times

Reactions: 3
Noticed in her vlog that she mentioned Amber Knight and thought maybe when she was bitching about other YouTubers/Influencers that she would try to pin the AmberxWright posts on her. Obviously she outed herself on Twitter but it wouldn't surprise me, maybe she hoped people would speculate that it was Amber Knight at the time who was making comments on threads... could be wrong but seems like a coincidence
I thought this too!

Reactions: 3
Im a dog lover but even Demi’s dogs are boring. They don’t even get excited when she interacts with them, shows how fed up they are.

Reactions: 11
More deleted comments 😢
Also why is she the ugliest person I’ve ever seen 😭 inside and out
B7A4E7C6-53C5-4F7C-80D2-9BBDF33CD2CE.jpeg
C6AEA4E6-0DA3-4205-8F15-CFAC83D1DF46.jpeg

View attachment 1154556
There is no way she’s an F cup- I’m a G and hers are so much bigger than mine. She just breathes utter crap 💩
If she’s really an F why is she saving loads of lingerie in a 38G with size 22 panties on Depop 🙄😅

Attachments

Reactions: 14
All bad comments deleted and she has pinned this. I’m so mad at how manipulative she is at this point. How is she not talking about his weight when she points out a drink is 600 calories 😭 duck off Demi
She can't say much about food waist look how much food they brought and bined were hell was £90 all food she said was hers her tined and eggs don't go off there not kept in a fridge ffs she full of tit her management need see how bad she triggering Sean over a meal

Reactions: 5
I'm absolutly fuming at the way she spoke to Sean. It pissed me off enough when she said about the "pups" crying in the night and she said she was just led there rolling her eyes wondering if Sean was gonna get up with them!!! Get up yourself with them you lazy bleeping heffer!!!! Then having a go about him ordering food!! Hes on holiday for his birthday treat what he paid for!!! If he doesn't feel like cooking like she doesn't all the time then let him have a bleeping takeaway!!!

Mentioning calories then saying only joking!! She wasnt joking, that was meant. £90 for a few days away is a lot but then come to think of it, she gets muscle food free, so shes not paying for a weekly shop. Then when she does do a shop it's mainly for her. As shes earning 6k a month (being very sarcastic there as we all know that's bullshit, like everything else that comes out of her upside down mouth) £90 wouldnt even make a dent in her income!! Plus Sean paid for the lodge so it's not like shes paying for everything.

I reckon shes finding it difficult financially and controls Sean's money too. She seemed very annoyed that she spent 90£ as if it was all she has.

Then to go onto her stories and give that load of tit rant about how comments will be deleted. Obviously got something to hide. Something that shes frightened someone might see, like any of Sean's friends or even his parents. But then why keep that in the vlogs if shes trying to hide something. Would hate to think what shes like when the camera is off!!! I really feel sorry for him. Could literally see how pissed off he was getting!! And I dont blame him. If he had snapped back at her it would have either been edited out or left in and her giving it the "poor me, look how he treats me" bullshitting sob story!!!

No screenshots today as I watched on TV but there were plenty I could have taken!!!

After watching the holiday vlog another video came up which I haven't seen before. "Only eating pancakes for 24hrs" I didnt see it all but what I did see made me laugh, she made pancakes obvs, with bacon golden syrup and avocado!! Is it a thing to have avocado with pancakes? And isnt it maple syrup with bacon not golden syrup?

My fiance and even 4 year old cant stand her!! My fiance tells me to turn her videos off when hes gonna eat. He said she looks like shes eaten tubs of accidentally vegan lard. My little girl asks why Demi has a weird mouth and always has her bum out 🤣🤣🤣

I'm sorry for my long posts I literally cannot stop when i come on here!!! As I type I think of more things that piss me off about her. But at least when she comes on here she has a lot to read (hey hunnybun) which means shes not deleting YouTube comments before we can screenshot them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sean needs to get out of this relationship before she kills him.
Calling his a waster and abusing him, projecting at its finest , she's an absolute bleep.
She seems to really hate him, is she only with him for someone to beat on 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Who wants to be cooking on a holiday lmao, feel bad for the poor sod being ridiculed for trying to get some enjoyment out of that holiday having some nice food. She's just vexed because they probably didn't have anything VeGaN so she couldn't order from there with him. Instead she decided to sit on her high horse and belittle him. If that was me I'd be so upset. It would kinda ruin the meal for you, put a dampener on the holiday and then to know it'll be posted online for anyone to see too. duck that, that aint the kinda person I'd want in my life.

She said, filmed, edited and uploaded that and now she's crying because of the backlash. What did she expect?? It's bad enough if she says these things behind closed doors but she literally watched it back and thought yeah this is good I'll post this online. You can also see how uncomfortable he is when shes filming him during the ridiculing, leave him alone fgs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
As someone with BED that’s not quite how it works… Theres a difference between overeating and binging.
But yes I also find it so odd how they seem to eat totally separate meals and at different times
Ok she buys muscle food 4 portion control yet she made a spaghetti bolognese of shared it over to days 🤔. She said many time if she did home cooking she would eat the lot more lies 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.