Demi Donnelly #32 Rat-a-tat tat shes now 50%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for her coz it’s not nice to have a bloke shouting in your face, but I can’t believe she just cut in front of 2 cars waiting for a space and thought nothing would happen 🤣🤣 like come on demi lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 27
OMFG what is that carpark video not only it on Instagram she put on tiktok. It makes her look pathetic and she sound different to 🤣🤣.

Reactions: 10
Iv read some comments on it and she like how rude n he needs manners 🤣🤣. She can't talk she not standing in front of anybody but her hissy fits telling people to duck off when they comment on video. Or have opinions. Yes he has anger issue but like she say she don't no what going on behind close door he mite needed that space 🤣 and this comment. He don't no who he mess with yh big dem just gunna record him and but on social media

Attachments

Reactions: 4
So, I’m very very familiar with this particular car park in Newcastle. And it’s pretty much one way like cars wait in the entrance til a car leaves then go to the space, she’s drove past these two cars waiting, on the wrong side of the road to get in the car park in front of them and get that space, which would mean she got in the way of the person who was leaving the space too. So the people screaming at her, I understand 😂😂😂 her filming it and posting it a million places online, she KNEWWW she was in the wrong Jesus. Bet she wasn’t as ‘composed’ and screaming back at him before she filmed for Instagram 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Iv read some comments on it and she like how rude n he needs manners 🤣🤣. She can't talk she not standing in front of anybody but her hissy fits telling people to duck off when they comment on video. Or have opinions. Yes he has anger issue but like she say she don't no what going on behind close door he mite needed that space 🤣 and this comment. He don't no who he mess with yh big dem just gunna record him and but on social media
She will do anything to go viral

Reactions: 12
I’m bleeping howlingggggg at that video man 😂😂😂😂 I mean there’s no need for him to come over like that. But absolute peak Friday entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet she was being a proper nasty witch before she started filming. She swears all the time in vlogs so no doubt she wasn't as 'composed' as people are saying in the comments.
I can just imagine Demi being fully aware of the situation but just not giving a tit and trying her luck.
She's also admitted in q&as that she can never be wrong.

Reactions: 13
Although both are hysterical in this reel, I've reported it I'm sure this man didn't consent to being recorded and plastered on this fame hungry demibeasts Instagram or tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet she was being a proper nasty witch before she started filming. She swears all the time in vlogs so no doubt she wasn't as 'composed' as people are saying in the comments.
I can just imagine Demi being fully aware of the situation but just not giving a tit and trying her luck.
She's also admitted in q&as that she can never be wrong.
I don't think.demi would have the balls I could see her being one them people all big n bad behide a phone/keyboard camera but wouldn't say boo to ya face

Reactions: 7
I bet she was shouting at him too 😂 but like you might film incase the police need to get involved if he got violent but no need for it on insta. Weirdo 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.