Demi Donnelly #32 Rat-a-tat tat shes now 50%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how does she not know this is something that happens in car parks?
would she got into a shop, see a que and think what are they waiting for? proceed to walk past everyone and straight to the till to get served? no she bloody wouldn't!
Demi doesn't go to shops you know. They have their own VIP opening hours for only Demi and her nan to attend.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just keep reporting it. Get it taken down. I think shes so out of order for doing that.

Reactions: 13
If I was this man I'd be speaking to a solicitor, it was an argument, sure he might not have handled it very well but throwing his emotional outburst up on the gram doesn't sit well with me. Especially as it's self serving on her part and she can financially gain from it. Although there are no laws preventing her doing this, he could argue it has infringed his privacy and take civil action against her. She gets away with this behaviour all the time, remember all the times she's shared messages?

Reactions: 18
Although both are hysterical in this reel, I've reported it I'm sure this man didn't consent to being recorded and plastered on this fame hungry demibeasts Instagram or tiktok
I’ve also reported come on guys in numbers we get this post down ! Recording without permission ❤❤❤❤

Reactions: 8
To be honest the longer the post stays up the more trouble shes bringing on herself. If she deletes she will need to issue an apology without implications for herself. Tricky. It really doesn't matter how he reacted she has said that she wanted to assault him, all he has to say is he felt threatened...and who wouldn't feel threatened by this one.

Reactions: 10
She’s such a bleep. She knew exactly what she was doing and the guy is right, she’s pig ignorant. In fact she’s just a pig. I hope he does get legal advice.

Even her friend it telling her she’s wrong.

She’s rough as duck.

big dems decking the bloke like

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Where is this car park 😂

I cant believe the amount of ppl backing her up, although im not surprised, there's plenty pig ignorant drivers round here. My neighbour regularly parks over their neighbours driveway and shes a fat thick witch too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probably controversial, but I’ve never heard of this rule at all and I’ve been driving like 10 years. 🤔 Although I don’t live near a city so idk if our car parks just aren’t as busy? Lol. As awful as it would be to be the person being recorded and posted online without knowing, I also think people just need to calm the duck down. There’s no need for him to go on like that, and she doesn’t need to argue back. Just walk off and ignore it

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Probably controversial, but I’ve never heard of this rule at all and I’ve been driving like 10 years. 🤔 Although I don’t live near a city so idk if our car parks just aren’t as busy? Lol. As awful as it would be to be the person being recorded and posted online without knowing, I also think people just need to calm the duck down. There’s no need for him to go on like that, and she doesn’t need to argue back. Just walk off and ignore it
I’ve not heard of it either, but tbf if she has gone the wrong way in a one way car park it is out of order and I would be pissed off if it happened to me, but I wouldn’t go up to them. Like it’s not that big of a deal it’s a car parking space anyway. And considering the size of big D she probably needs a lot of room to exit a vehicle….

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I agree tbh but we also don’t know what’s been said by Demi before she started filming. It’s so easy for to manipulate the situation to make herself look like an angel in just a short amount of footage.

Reactions: 11
Guys the DRAMA 😂 I mean..I don’t drive but even I think it’s kind of an unspoken rule of driving, I don’t see how anyone couldn’t realise they were waiting for something?? mind you my boyfriend has been driving for like 16 years and he’s on the fence when I told him about whether Demi was in the wrong or not…I told him to give his head a wobble hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's really winding that guy up at car park. to pretend she does not know what a queue was, just deliberately patronising him, what did she think they were waiting for, a train? She just changes her story to suit her, how do you know I'm not a new driver she says, ive never heard of people queueing for a car park space in six years? She's taking the piss. Tells him he needs manners, that said he should not have further lost his temper, not condoning that guy, his anger put himself in the wrong. There was no need for him to lose it, just accept she's ignorant and move on.

Last edited:
Guys Demi blocked me on Instagram 😭😭😭 I asked her who amber Wright was in her question box and I’m blocked… my heart is broken… what am I going to do without the Demi content?! Absolutely gutted… 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Guys Demi blocked me on Instagram 😭😭😭 I asked her who amber Wright was in her question box and I’m blocked… my heart is broken… what am I going to do without the Demi content?! Absolutely gutted… 😂😂😂
It’s so funny because if she really was innocent, and had no idea who Amber was, she wouldn’t just block and delete everyone asking 😫😫😫

Reactions: 20
It’s so funny because if she really was innocent, and had no idea who Amber was, she wouldn’t just block and delete everyone asking 😫😫😫
Exactly, like some of her fans might just want to know why people call her amber on her posts 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What have I missed? New to the thread post ‘parking’ drama.

I’ve been in a few car parks in town where people queue and wait, especially this time of year. Read a few of her replies on Instagram and not too sure why her narrative fits his reply- they’d hardly be queuing if there was a spare space. I suspect she’s over took or gone the wrong way to get into the

Reactions: 4
Her face behind the wee question box on insta makes me want to boak. She’s absolutely howling.

She said she’s reporting both the man and woman to the police, as if they’d do anything about it 😅 but then again this was clearly a hate crime against well known local celebrity Demi Donnelly so they’ll have to take it seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.