Demi Donnelly #32 Rat-a-tat tat shes now 50%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she have a weight loss target on the scales app or did I make that up? Because if she did that's not exactly not caring about her weight.

Reactions: 5
I've been vegan 6 years. Haven't eaten meat in 16 years and I am 4'10 and 14 stone (I've literally just lost nearly 2 stone!) It is extremely easy to be vegan and fat. To lose weight all you need is a calories deficit. Obviously you can go over your calories eating vegan food. Toast, chips, cake, chocolate etc. All vegan. All extremely high in calories. Its really nothing to do with whether you're vegan or not and more to do with ensuring you have a calorie deficit if you want to lose weight. I gained a lot of weight over lockdown tbh, but losing it again now. But yeah really annoys me when people tell me I'm not vegan because I'm fat. I'm the preachy knobhead kinda vegan who does it 100% for the animals 😅
I’m also a preachy animal rights vegan 🌱 ✊🏻
I’ve struggled keeping the weight on since making the change but I think it’s likely due to finding meat alternatives and processed food nasty. I eat predominantly veg based dishes, so I guess that’s where my experience comes from. I think it was the cheese keeping the weight on me all the years 😂

• Haha
So happy I kept this screenshot lolView attachment 929119
Where does it say her actual weight?

Sorry but that post is just wrong in my opinion. Even the phrase 'calorie controlled' is diet talk. She might not be losing weight on it but it is designed specifically for weight loss. Even purposefully aiming to maintain weight in such a way would be considered a diet (but the plan is designed around a calorie deficit so that argument doesn't work...)

It's like spending money on an expensive conditioning hair treatment just because you like the smell, but continuing to fry your hair with straighteners daily. You might not be getting results but it doesn't mean that the product should be considered a perfume? Hope that makes sense :ROFLMAO:

If it was about portion control, she could use one of the handful of meal delivery subscription services, or meal prep from a recipe book, or even buy a weekly round of supermarket ready meals (because Demi 'Busy Mammy of 2' Donnelly needs the convenience)

She's too greedy and too proud to admit that it's just a freebie/partnership and she's failing the plan.
Exactly, she would definitely of lost weight, its like any diet or restriction of course you'd lose weight if you stuck to it. She snacks on loads of sugar, is a booze hound and doesn't move her body.

• Haha
I messaged muscle food, so either they took notice and actually have done something or she was annoyed that her post barely got any interaction.
think a good few of us did! Maybe it actually did something then🤔
And wait her BMI is 39? Surely not

Reactions: 1
I’m also a preachy animal rights vegan 🌱 ✊🏻
I’ve struggled keeping the weight on since making the change but I think it’s likely due to finding meat alternatives and processed food nasty. I eat predominantly veg based dishes, so I guess that’s where my experience comes from. I think it was the cheese keeping the weight on me all the years 😂

I actually eat so much more now I'm vegan. I used to be scared of dairy products as I hated the taste so avoided anything that might have a "creamy" flavour. So I literally avoided so many foods as I didn't know if they would remind me of dairy 😂 even hummus! Now I eat literally anything as long as its vegan (no mayo though never ever!) I tend to stick to more plant based over fake meat stuff. But I've definitely piled on the weight now as ill try everything whereas before I would eat very few things!

Reactions: 2
Just weighing in on the vegan comments, also not a healthy vegan but I’ve never been over about 8 stone, can’t seem to put weight on lol. Is possible on a vegan diet tho, demi still eats absolute tit vegan or not 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
So happy I kept this screenshot lolView attachment 929119
I have some scales like this. £20 from Amazon
I'm very overweight. I won't deny that but I know I have an issue and I have actively tried to loose weight and I've even asked my doctor to refer me to a weight loss clinic.
Now here is where I don't understand demi. Her body fat isn't too far from mine, and I'm 4 stone bigger than her, not vegan, not very active at the moment.
(please don't judge I am getting help). I don't get why hers is so high. These scales also tell you how many calories you need to eat a day to maintain your weight id like to see hers and her body age 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have some scales like this. £20 from Amazon
I'm very overweight. I won't deny that but I know I have an issue and I have actively tried to loose weight and I've even asked my doctor to refer me to a weight loss clinic.
Now here is where I don't understand demi. Her body fat isn't too far from mine, and I'm 4 stone bigger than her, not vegan, not very active at the moment.
(please don't judge I am getting help). I don't get why hers is so high. These scales also tell you how many calories you need to eat a day to maintain your weight id like to see hers and her body age 😳
The difference is, you are getting help and recognise you need help. She needs help, but she doesn’t seem to care that she does. I don’t understand how she doesn’t look in the mirror and not be concerned about her weight. Sure there are times people look in the mirror and can be happy with how they look, being being overweight like she is, doesn’t just physically look bad. It’s what’s going on inside what’s concerning. And she is looking to be (although if you ask her she certainly isnt) pre diabetic

Reactions: 6
I'm really surprised demi isn't diabetic or close to becoming diabetic! I'm a T2/on insulin and I'm smaller than demi (runs in my family also) it's something I've really mentally struggled with for such a long time ☹ but I'm working on it... I find it crazy to see someone put on so much weight in such a short space! I really hope she looks in the mirror and makes changes to her self for her health at least! She always sounds out of breath and has breathing issues surely you would be concerned by now 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Seriously why has the thread title been changed? It's a fact - we literally have screenshots of her body composition :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
Isn't she supposed to upload on Friday?
Too busy emotional eating after all the criticism. This is what she does.

Just to be clear I couldn't care less about anyone's weight, I think that goes for most who comment here. You do you! It's Demi constantly contradicting herself that annoys folk. Her body positivity stance is purely for views and likes because essentially she isn't happy with her body at all. Not saying that other people who follow this aren't...but Demi...nope.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.