Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannybun01

Demi Donnelly 33: no-one's surprised that she's anti-vax, now she's got beef with a man with an axe 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Twisted

Okay. Here’s my 2p.
Reading these comments, I have nothing but respect for all of you. For what some of you are facing, have gone through, and continue to go through while doing your best to keep living your lives.
I don’t work outside the home, but I am a full time carer for my disabled child. I’m on duty day and night. I don’t get to take time off, or push things aside because I’m having a bad mental health day.
I did recently get four weeks off.
Because I was in hospital having surgery and being diagnosed with the cancer that I’ve been having treatment for and fighting for the last six months. The treatments have left me so weak I’m now in a wheelchair for at least six months while I recover. But you know what? I’m still a mum. I’m still a carer. I’m still doing my “job” the best I can. I still have to be a functioning human being even if I feel like hell.
I’ve used the pandemic to hide my illness from most people in my life, because I didn’t want them to feel sorry for me or worse, pretend to care when they didn’t before. I’ve been literally fighting for my life yet this pig ignorant, entitled, selfish bitch somehow feels like her job is harder than everyone else’s and her struggles are worse than anything anyone else is going through? I wouldn’t wish any of our struggles on anyone, least of all mine but if this is how she reacts to her head not being in the right place to film a fucking what I got for Christmas vidyo, I hope she never has to deal with any real grown up fucking problems.
Demi, seriously, fuck you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

Ccapf

VIP Member
So....

Imagine you're a palliative care nurse and the patient you've been looking after for months, who's family you've got to know, has finally passed and you're heartbroken. You've had to watch your patient waste away infront of your eyes...

Imagine you're a midwife who's delivered a still born baby and you're lying in bed at night and you can you can still hear the sobbing of the parents...

Imagine you're a detective and you're working on solving a murder...

Imagine you're a lawyer trying to figure out a way to help your client with their case...

Imagine you're a nursery nurse and you think there's a child being abused and they're still with your family and you can't quite help but think about them...

I could go on.

Demi shut the fuck up. You're in a privileged position. You've no idea. If you don't like what you're doing, change it. Just because a person can change locations doesn't mean their heads switch off. It just shows you how vapid she is. Flip flopping ignorant pig.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Octopies

Chatty Member

It’s legit what she’s said but come on! He’s hardly going to kill her! She’s just trying to drag it out
I was just about to $lag her off and say I hope she’s got the right person because if not she’s making some bold claims

but…

yeah that’s defo him 😂😂 unmistakeable lil pudding face 😂😂

dunno why I find this so funny, first confrontation in her life and she picks an axe wielding criminal what are the chances, bloody hell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Macavity2

Chatty Member
Warning - Vegan Rant.

I went vegan at the end of the last lockdown in April. This means I don’t eat and any meat or dairy and due to my own views on that I don’t then buy it and waste it either, contributing to the meat industry is counterproductive and a waste of life.
I also stopped using all products containing animal products and tested on animals, that transition took two weeks, not two years.

I haven’t had a single ‘whoops’ that wasn’t vegan moment and I’m not sure how she’s had this many.

As a vegan I fight for animal rights and I am an activist for animal (I’m a sab) I do this once or twice a week, and promote veganism as a healthy ethical lifestyle too.

I have lost nearly five stone going vegan, I can’t seem to keep the weight on, despite having cushings a condition that makes weight loss incredibly difficult.. I needed to lose weight so this is a good thing, but I don’t understand how the hell she is piling weight on eating plant based. Even the things like oat milk etc have less fat which should be helping her.

I don’t believe for a second that she actually follows a vegan diet and I know damn well she doesn’t follow a vegan lifestyle. How she can share slaughterhouse videos on IG then go on to buy meat based meals to ‘pick the meat out’ I truly do not understand.

She makes an absolute mockery of veganism and the principles I and many others live by.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Hey hunnybuns!

Jesus we’re getting through threads faster than Demi passive aggressively replies to YouTube comments!

Well done to @jj_finally for a cracking thread title!

and I just have to share this from @Annabel89 , too funny not to 😂

Personally I think she has a stunnin' voice. So much so, I have come up with a concept for her first album:

'Thriving' is the stunnin' debut album from Amber Wright.

Track listing:
1. London
2. Rolling in the fake tan
3. London
4. Kaseboo in the wind
5. London
6. BBQ shack (that's where it's at)
7. London
8. The shap of you
9. London
10. Oops.... I failed to upload again
11. London
12. London Aye
13. London
14. Hit me with your pompous grass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

BaileyMC

VIP Member
Guys, I’m now an VIP member of tattle😭😭😭 I would like to thank Demi Donnelly especially for all the shite she does, without her I wouldn’t be a VIP, so thanks Big D🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Kaycee

57ED30FD-B9FE-4F09-B345-7918BE0DC442.png

her face in thisis really making me laugh. A rather unsettling story as a whole. Her head movements. 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

I am undercover

Chatty Member
Not sure if this has been mentioned as I have alot to catch up on but one thing I don't understand about todays society is videoing someone without their consent and posting it online.

That guy who is clearly very angry could've had the worst day of his life prior to that run in with Beluga. This is what she did with the nail artist lady and she still thought losing a child wasn't a good enough reason to make a mistake!

Why the fuck would you video someone who is distressed?! For your own safety, fine. To post online to make yourself look good, NO.

DEMI YOU ARE DISGUSTING. Hope he went back and keyed the fuck out of her car.

Reactions: 44

Piggywig77

Guys, I’m absolutely fuming at the fat wap’s latest pig ignorant comments too but please don’t let her get you down. I work hard for my wages like I know you all do too, and I know it’s hard seeing someone as lazy as Demi (claim to) earn so much by doing so little. But I can guarantee all of us on this thread are ten times happier than she is. She is absolutely dog shit at her “job”, weighs more than a double decker bus, has no real friends, her relationship is drier than a nun’s chuff. She spends all her free time reading all our comments about how revolting she is. Sad sad sad SAD life. Please don’t compare yourself to the wilderbeast who has more sexual tension with her mam than with her fiancé!!!! You’re all smashing life and I’m proud of you all x (not you Demi)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Ccapf

VIP Member
Demi has an absolute cheek View attachment 948726
Oh she deserves to be slaughtered for that one. What a fat selfish cunt. People put on acts every single day? People are in jobs of authority and struggle all the time with their mental health. Her ego is out of this world. She can set her own schedule and not pick up her phone after a certain time. Have a personal phone and a work phone. It's not that hard to work around certain issues. We've heard you piggy, we know you don't get sick pay and you know who's fault that is? Your own. Cause you decided to walk down the path of self employment ya clown. This is where I think I bow out. Cause that attitude isn't even entertaining, it's just downright cruel.

• Heart

kbjhguih

VIP Member
Demi has an absolute cheek View attachment 948726
‘Your job isn’t being in front of people and putting on an act’

Uh? Hello? Some of us work customer facing roles where we deal with the abuse front on (very much like the car park incident) day in day out. Get a work phone, an editor and a social media manager, then you can stick to making content and shut the hell up.

Or, better yet, if your job is so hard why not quit and do something else!

• Heart