Demi Donnelly #32 Rat-a-tat tat shes now 50%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe musclefood have slapped her on the wrist for advertising their crap in the wrong way. I don’t know anyone who would want to follow the plan looking at D, she’s been on it for ages apparently and gained more than she’s lost. Their website has 2 goals- the whole point of ‘goalgetters’ - weight loss and tone up/high protein.
But apparently it’s for people who have no goals 😂😂
Surely goals or not you’d lose weight in a calorie deficit on the plan. Just shows how much more she must be eating. I’m
All for body positivity and feeling good in your skin but she just uses this like a back hander to the negative comments, why not address is properly?! No mention of the BED either, funny that
I was thinking either them or her management had a word with her.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but that post is just wrong in my opinion. Even the phrase 'calorie controlled' is diet talk. She might not be losing weight on it but it is designed specifically for weight loss. Even purposefully aiming to maintain weight in such a way would be considered a diet (but the plan is designed around a calorie deficit so that argument doesn't work...)

It's like spending money on an expensive conditioning hair treatment just because you like the smell, but continuing to fry your hair with straighteners daily. You might not be getting results but it doesn't mean that the product should be considered a perfume? Hope that makes sense :ROFLMAO:

If it was about portion control, she could use one of the handful of meal delivery subscription services, or meal prep from a recipe book, or even buy a weekly round of supermarket ready meals (because Demi 'Busy Mammy of 2' Donnelly needs the convenience)

She's too greedy and too proud to admit that it's just a freebie/partnership and she's failing the plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Okay, just look at demi, just look at how she behaves. Are people really gonna look at her and think she's a healthy queen, I wanna be her? There's absolutely no way I'm taking any advice from her about balance when it comes to health, her recommendations of foods or fitness items. There's literally qualified people on YouTube giving advice for free. Frumpy fit is amazing. She's just doing anything and everything for money. She wants us to lick her arse only. Isn't that a god complex?

Reactions: 12
It's up for discussion until I dont agree with what you're saying so I'll either block you or delete the post.

She needs to remember, everyone is entitled to voice an opinion. She isn't the Geordie Kim Jong-un and we aren't in North Korea.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Absolute car crash! She can’t even hold an open debate as she’s got no come back!
And to promote scales aswell 😳 I looked at the scales and it’s a good concept, I’d be interested in trying them but then for Big D to say it’s not just about weight 🤣🤣 all the other facts about your body, basically muscle mass, water weight, fat % - why woukd you want to know all that if you weren’t trying to improve your weight/fitness??!

I’d have more respect for her if she just came out and said look guys I’m not happy atm and want to show u musclefood and my results and these scales are helping.

But she’s sooo stunning the way she is hunnybuns, she can eat all the calories while promoting a diet plan- baffled

Reactions: 14
Why has fat been removed from the title?
If it said 48% then her body composition is literally that isn't it?!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I feel like we should all make a pact to not watch her next YouTube video for 24hours, then it will show how many people actually watch her

we all hate watch but it will be even more satisfying to see how low her views are if we don’t

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel like we should all make a pact to not watch her next YouTube video for 24hours, then it will show how many people actually watch her

we all hate watch but it will be even more satisfying to see how low her views are if we don’t
That's a good idea!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.