Demi Donnelly #32 Rat-a-tat tat shes now 50%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Demi is well aware that her yoochoob is bombing. And that is why she has already moved into a different industry - and one which I am quite sure she will thrive in, snacks! Check out what I found in Sainsbury's earlier....
I reckon her next move is B&M check out worker as its her fav shop

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon her next move is B&M check out worker as its her fav shop
*customer comes to her till*
‘That’ll be £28 hunnybun’
‘Um the price on the shelf said it was only £20 on sale?’
*looks the customer up and down like they’re tit on her shoe, sighs, rolls her eyes and looks up the price on her till*
Actually, it’s not on sale, no…’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Demi is well aware that her yoochoob is bombing. And that is why she has already moved into a different industry - and one which I am quite sure she will thrive in, snacks! Check out what I found in Sainsbury's earlier....
How did Big D taste???🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.