Demi Donnelly #32 Rat-a-tat tat shes now 50%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey hunnybuns!

Jesus we’re getting through threads faster than Demi passive aggressively replies to YouTube comments!

Well done to @jj_finally for a cracking thread title!

and I just have to share this from @Annabel89 , too funny not to 😂

Personally I think she has a stunnin' voice. So much so, I have come up with a concept for her first album:

'Thriving' is the stunnin' debut album from Amber Wright.

Track listing:
1. London
2. Rolling in the fake tan
3. London
4. Kaseboo in the wind
5. London
6. BBQ shack (that's where it's at)
7. London
8. The shap of you
9. London
10. Oops.... I failed to upload again
11. London
12. London Aye
13. London
14. Hit me with your pompous grass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Them beanies are doing Sean no favours, he's looking more and more like Demis Nana hahah

They need a bigger car, and not just for the pups, just for them both the fit in and look normal

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Warning - Vegan Rant.

I went vegan at the end of the last lockdown in April. This means I don’t eat and any meat or dairy and due to my own views on that I don’t then buy it and waste it either, contributing to the meat industry is counterproductive and a waste of life.
I also stopped using all products containing animal products and tested on animals, that transition took two weeks, not two years.

I haven’t had a single ‘whoops’ that wasn’t vegan moment and I’m not sure how she’s had this many.

As a vegan I fight for animal rights and I am an activist for animal (I’m a sab) I do this once or twice a week, and promote veganism as a healthy ethical lifestyle too.

I have lost nearly five stone going vegan, I can’t seem to keep the weight on, despite having cushings a condition that makes weight loss incredibly difficult.. I needed to lose weight so this is a good thing, but I don’t understand how the hell she is piling weight on eating plant based. Even the things like oat milk etc have less fat which should be helping her.

I don’t believe for a second that she actually follows a vegan diet and I know damn well she doesn’t follow a vegan lifestyle. How she can share slaughterhouse videos on IG then go on to buy meat based meals to ‘pick the meat out’ I truly do not understand.

She makes an absolute mockery of veganism and the principles I and many others live by.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Demi is the sort of person who would take a lettuce and deep fry it, but consider it healthy as it was a vegetable!
Thats why shes gaining so much weight! i would hate to see the size of her if she did still eat meat!

im confused!! which Granma is Demi's Mums, mum?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Demi is the sort of person who would take a lettuce and deep fry it, but consider it healthy as it was a vegetable!
Thats why shes gaining so much weight! i would hate to see the size of her if she did still eat meat!

im confused!! which Granma is Demi's Mums, mum?
I think the one with dark hair is Demis mums mother and the one who features on lots of her vids is her dads.

Reactions: 3
I think the one with dark hair is Demis mums mother and the one who features on lots of her vids is her dads.
i never knew this!! i thought that one that features on her videos all the time was her mums, mum.
thank you for clearing the confusion up :)

Reactions: 3
Warning - Vegan Rant.

I went vegan at the end of the last lockdown in April. This means I don’t eat and any meat or dairy and due to my own views on that I don’t then buy it and waste it either, contributing to the meat industry is counterproductive and a waste of life.
I also stopped using all products containing animal products and tested on animals, that transition took two weeks, not two years.

I haven’t had a single ‘whoops’ that wasn’t vegan moment and I’m not sure how she’s had this many.

As a vegan I fight for animal rights and I am an activist for animal (I’m a sab) I do this once or twice a week, and promote veganism as a healthy ethical lifestyle too.

I have lost nearly five stone going vegan, I can’t seem to keep the weight on, despite having cushings a condition that makes weight loss incredibly difficult.. I needed to lose weight so this is a good thing, but I don’t understand how the hell she is piling weight on eating plant based. Even the things like oat milk etc have less fat which should be helping her.

I don’t believe for a second that she actually follows a vegan diet and I know damn well she doesn’t follow a vegan lifestyle. How she can share slaughterhouse videos on IG then go on to buy meat based meals to ‘pick the meat out’ I truly do not understand.

She makes an absolute mockery of veganism and the principles I and many others live by.
It’s 100% obvious she isn’t a “true” vegan. And I hate to label all vegans this way and I don’t mean to offend anyone, but surely if she was a proper vegan she wouldn’t be as fat as she is?! I’m not vegan, but surely because your not getting the right vitamins etc from vegan products, taking supplements can only do so much. If she was following a strictly vegan lifestyle I would *assume* she wouldn’t be the size she is.

Reactions: 4
It’s 100% obvious she isn’t a “true” vegan. And I hate to label all vegans this way and I don’t mean to offend anyone, but surely if she was a proper vegan she wouldn’t be as fat as she is?! I’m not vegan, but surely because your not getting the right vitamins etc from vegan products, taking supplements can only do so much. If she was following a strictly vegan lifestyle I would *assume* she wouldn’t be the size she is.
Couldn’t agree more. You have you work really hard to put weight on at the rate she has eating a vegan diet. I take B12 but that’s it, because I have a protein shake I’m every morning and eat vegetable based dishes. I also don’t know any vegans who chose this was of life due to ethical reasons that still go to Maccies. They boycott due to the cruelty etc, so she’s full of tit

Reactions: 11
Her weight is related to the calories she eats, not whether or not those foods contain animal products. I agree from other stuff like the picking that she won't actually be vegan, but her weight isn't necessarily an indicator of whether or not she eats animal products or not.

Couldn’t agree more. You have you work really hard to put weight on at the rate she has eating a vegan diet. I take B12 but that’s it, because I have a protein shake I’m every morning and eat vegetable based dishes. I also don’t know any vegans who chose this was of life due to ethical reasons that still go to Maccies. They boycott due to the cruelty etc, so she’s full of tit
Not to be a devil's advocate, but I know vegans that do it for ethics, and still eat at ethically ambigious places because where does the moral consequentialism end if that's how you view it. She could just be eating crisps all day, there are many explanations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Yeah being vegan doesn't necessarily mean you lose weight or it's healthier.. Demi just does it completely wrong.
She doesn't seem to have a staple protein source so she will be hungry all the time and then crave lots of carby snacks that give her a quick sugar high

Reactions: 17
I’m sure it’s been talked about before but vegan doesn’t mean automatically healthier. Yes, plant based whole foods like fruit, veg, grains, beans etc are naturally lower in calories than meat.
But big D doesn’t eat like that, she eats processed junk foods which are loaded with sugar, salt & other nasty things. And the sheer amount of food she eats doesn’t help either. If she really wanted to loose weight she would have to start tracking her calories as well as her macros & get her nutrition right, which can sometimes be harder on a vegan diet especially for someone like Demi who doesn’t have a history of healthy eating.

Reactions: 19
Demis live and just gone in on someone who said it’s clear she isn’t vaccinated

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Demis live and just gone in on someone who said it’s clear she isn’t vaccinated
Ahahahaha that was me and she kicked me out for it. “You don’t know anything about anyone’s life so mind your own business” okay babe… so you’re not then? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ahahahaha that was me and she kicked me out for it. “You don’t know anything about anyone’s life so mind your own business” okay babe… so you’re not then? 😂😂😂😂
Oh really, I didn’t see who asked just joined as she was ranting about it. And your right though. If she was vaccinated she wouldn’t avoid the topic and get so irate when people ask

Reactions: 9
Oh really, I didn’t see who asked just joined as she was ranting about it. And your right though. If she was vaccinated she wouldn’t avoid the topic and get so irate when people ask
It’s cause I said we all seen it on her Facebook page so it’s obvious she isn’t 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pretty irresponsible if she isn't. I mean she spends a lot of time with her grandparents and not a mask in sight. Vaccines really aren't there to protect you but to protect others. I don't really care either way, its a personal choice and I respect that but I do feel strongly that if you aren't you should take every measure to protect others. In my area if you aren't vaxxed you can't do anything or go anywhere so 🤷

Reactions: 24
Omg I wonder how many people joining her live are tattlers 😂 I wish we could send a secret code in a comment like an emoji haha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.