Demi Donnelly #32 Rat-a-tat tat shes now 50%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The man is being a douche but how does she think she can get away with posting his face to 90k people without consent… she should have blurred his face or something
She clearly done something wrong for 2 people to be that fuming and claims that this man came over 4 times like this any normal person would have got in the car and called the police

Reactions: 15
Literally duck off… all for attention as always. God I’ve never known someone who NEEDS validation and attention from people as much as her
Rich coming from her, she is literally the rudest witch to all her subs, her mum and her dad's mum.
Demi needs to start facing who she really is.

Reactions: 10
are you even allowed to record people in public without their permission and put it on social media like this?

Reactions: 9
in that charity shop haul, when demi was explaining how all items there are quality checked, imagine demi being in charge of it when she sells her shoes on depop in the state that they were 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel sorry for her coz it’s not nice to have a bloke shouting in your face, but I can’t believe she just cut in front of 2 cars waiting for a space and thought nothing would happen 🤣🤣 like come on demi lmao
i genuinely don’t think demi has a brain in her head i am 21 years old and don’t drive but even I KNOW not to do that 😭😭😭😭 can’t believe she never ended up moving her car either 💀

Reactions: 9
"I would've moved" but don't you know who I am? I'm body posi qween on social media and need to do another come shop with is vidyo...

100% certain her and her car baby Daphnie will be on one of those "parked like a wanker" pages on FB.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Although both are hysterical in this reel, I've reported it I'm sure this man didn't consent to being recorded and plastered on this fame hungry demibeasts Instagram or tiktok
Someone needs to track him down and see what footage he for of her 😂😂😂

I feel sorry for the man tbh.
He’s probably working a stressful job and just trying to get some shopping done, then she swoops in and takes his space! 🙈 surely she’s been out with her mum before and waited for a space? 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Why would she upload that. She might like splashing her upside down mouth all over the internet but other people deserve their privacy. This is the type of thing you tell your family it happened and get the duck over it. Just goes to show how different your thinking is if you live your life online because I would never think of whipping my phone out and filming this (I would probably be crying 😂)

Reactions: 25
So, I’m very very familiar with this particular car park in Newcastle. And it’s pretty much one way like cars wait in the entrance til a car leaves then go to the space, she’s drove past these two cars waiting, on the wrong side of the road to get in the car park in front of them and get that space, which would mean she got in the way of the person who was leaving the space too. So the people screaming at her, I understand 😂😂😂 her filming it and posting it a million places online, she KNEWWW she was in the wrong Jesus. Bet she wasn’t as ‘composed’ and screaming back at him before she filmed for Instagram 😅
Which car park is it? I cant recognise it.

The one by the city hall ppl 100% sit and wait for spaces. Even the bigger ones like the gate, fair play ppl might go round you to the next floor but for me the unwritten rule is, ive stopped so im waiting for the next space.

Hes mental but bang on calling her pig ignorant. She is 100% that. I felt like she expected this rule to be in the highway code or something, rather than just something do out of being polite.

She is defo the type of person when they open another till at aldi just swoops infront of the previous queue of 10 ppl to get served first 🙄

Reactions: 28
what fat person is going to the gym not to lose weight 😭😭😭 everyone goes to the gym to look better in order to feel better this type of ‘body positivity’ is STUPID
I'm fat and I go to the gym to do strongwoman training, which makes me gain weight if anything. I get your point though, I don't think our Dems is a weightlifter.

Reactions: 8
So, I’m very very familiar with this particular car park in Newcastle. And it’s pretty much one way like cars wait in the entrance til a car leaves then go to the space, she’s drove past these two cars waiting, on the wrong side of the road to get in the car park in front of them and get that space, which would mean she got in the way of the person who was leaving the space too. So the people screaming at her, I understand 😂😂😂 her filming it and posting it a million places online, she KNEWWW she was in the wrong Jesus. Bet she wasn’t as ‘composed’ and screaming back at him before she filmed for Instagram 😅
Ditto know the car park well, he is right she is pig ignorant. Waiting for a space is common Saturday practice at supermarkets so it’s hardly something that doesn’t happen

Reactions: 13
So what I’m understand from all the tattlers local to Demi who know the car park is…. She is actually in the wrong???

how funny, she’s probably only pissed because someone had the audacity to say something to her. I mean how dare they challenge big D?! She is absolutely in the wrong for filming him though, I don’t really get why people do so just to go viral.

Reactions: 17
I’m a bit confused that Demi doesn’t know this is how the car parks work given that she’s a local?

Reactions: 11
Hit the jackpot with that content, if it takes off and she gets enough validation I expect she'll start filming her arguments with the neighbours..
Actually Sue nobody told me I couldn't park in your driveway, you haven't asked me nicely to move my car therefore noneoftheless I won't No!
No Brian this is my wheelie bin now, I needed another one and you just left yours sitting there so finders keepers.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She's making out that she didn't know they were waiting for a space , what exactly did she think they were doing then ? She said its a small car park with one way in and one way out so they'd probably driven round looking for a space, saw there wasn't one so did as many people do and wait until someone drives out so they can have that space, funny how she only starts filming after she'd obviously had her little rant so we only see half a story, she's just after a pity party

She's making out that she didn't know they were waiting for a space , what exactly did she think they were doing then ? She said its a small car park with one way in and one way out so they'd probably driven round looking for a space, saw there wasn't one so did as many people do and wait until someone drives out so they can have that space, funny how she only starts filming after she'd obviously had her little rant so we only see half a story, she's just after a pity party
Totally agree, we don’t know the full story! I bet she was vile to him and tried to tell him she was a celeb 😂🙈

Reactions: 6
how does she not know this is something that happens in car parks?
would she got into a shop, see a que and think what are they waiting for? proceed to walk past everyone and straight to the till to get served? no she bloody wouldn't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.