Demi Donnelly #32 Rat-a-tat tat shes now 50%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the way she is with her nana on her mums side vs her other nana annoys me. she’s a sweet little old lady and demi talks to her like crap. obviously her other nana wouldn’t stand for it and would tell demi straight but surely you should just naturally have enough respect for your nana that you wouldn’t even think to talk to her like that.
Andrea's mum would chin her if she disrespected her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe musclefood have slapped her on the wrist for advertising their crap in the wrong way. I don’t know anyone who would want to follow the plan looking at D, she’s been on it for ages apparently and gained more than she’s lost. Their website has 2 goals- the whole point of ‘goalgetters’ - weight loss and tone up/high protein.
But apparently it’s for people who have no goals 😂😂
Surely goals or not you’d lose weight in a calorie deficit on the plan. Just shows how much more she must be eating. I’m
All for body positivity and feeling good in your skin but she just uses this like a back hander to the negative comments, why not address is properly?! No mention of the BED either, funny that

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They've either written that statement for her or told her what to include. Tickles me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These are also old photos! Not that we need to see her fat bits out again but she can’t even be bothered to make new content for a new post!
Also loving Charr’s question! 😂 Excellent spot of yet another contradiction of big D and further proof she will literally promote anything!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"Calorie controlled diet doesn't have to be for weightloss/physical changes". Right, what is it there for then? Calorie control in itself presumes that the person following the diet wants to control their calories.... which I suppose could be for weight maintenance? But if you're maintaining, why pay for meals if u can just continue eating ur own meals... anyways, I can sorta see some logic behind it but its not persuasive imo. Like, I can see why people who want to lose weight would want to purchase the subscription, as it can often be hard to make filling, nutritious meals and fit into the daily calorie limit. However, would one really bother and pay extra money for these meals if you're not getting anything out of it ?

Reactions: 13
These are also old photos! Not that we need to see her fat bits out again but she can’t even be bothered to make new content for a new post!
Also loving Charr’s question! 😂 Excellent spot of yet another contradiction of big D and further proof she will literally promote anything!
It’s the “gorgeous” comment from robby under that, that gets me. He should have gone to spec savers, obviously.
Definitely a great question from Charr though. I wonder if she’ll answer or delete it?

Reactions: 7
Sorry I’m a bit behind!
In her video where she did the rant about not being very good at editing and she said something along the lines of ‘F off everyone, I’m trying my best!!!’
can you imagine applying for a job you couldn’t really do - and then when questioned - getting defensive and trying this argument?
It’s literally her job 😩 either stop being tight and pay another editor or stop moaning about it. Nobody has sympathy
I thought this she very aggressive about it like you been doing YouTube for 5 years how are u still tit in a job after that long and still can't do it they would let you go wounder if that why she left her propa everyday job cause she was tit

Reactions: 7
She's working in a charity shop so she can nab all the good stuff before it gets on the shop floor. I HONESTLY CANNOT BELIEVE THIS tit. How much cheap/free stuff does she want. Her viewers think they have to click on her shite links, that karma thing ...no you don't, you get money off anyways, clicking on her link just gets her more.
When she is promoting her links, she acts like no one knows about this or will ever know except through her channel, those viewers are utterly stupid, all they are doing is getting fat entitled greedy women like her more free stuff. Stuff that could go to help homeless, charities etc. I wouldn't want to be one of these online e beggars if you paid me. They are so full of themselves, they actually think it's a talent. Can't edit properly, no clue how to use programs like sony vegas, but they can open their big fat entitled gobs and ask for more.

Reactions: 14
You know what, her platform is the perfect one to promote having a healthy relationship with food and how important it is. But somehow she shoots and misses by a country mile every time.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.