Demi Donnelly #32 Rat-a-tat tat shes now 50%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this has been mentioned as I have alot to catch up on but one thing I don't understand about todays society is videoing someone without their consent and posting it online.

That guy who is clearly very angry could've had the worst day of his life prior to that run in with Beluga. This is what she did with the nail artist lady and she still thought losing a child wasn't a good enough reason to make a mistake!

Why the duck would you video someone who is distressed?! For your own safety, fine. To post online to make yourself look good, NO.

DEMI YOU ARE DISGUSTING. Hope he went back and keyed the duck out of her car.

Reactions: 44
I don’t get this whole car park thing, is it one of those where there is one way in & out?

we don’t really have car parks like that where I live so usually we just drive around until you see someone leaving & it’s just a case of being in the right place at the right time.

Maybe I need a screen shot from Google street view to see how it looks 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
You know summat I couldn't be bleeping chewed with being an
Which car park is it? I cant recognise it.

The one by the city hall ppl 100% sit and wait for spaces. Even the bigger ones like the gate, fair play ppl might go round you to the next floor but for me the unwritten rule is, ive stopped so im waiting for the next space.

Hes mental but bang on calling her pig ignorant. She is 100% that. I felt like she expected this rule to be in the highway code or something, rather than just something do out of being polite.

She is defo the type of person when they open another till at aldi just swoops infront of the previous queue of 10 ppl to get served first 🙄
Doesn't everyone do that in Aldi? It's dog eat dog in there lol

No manager worth their salt would let her keep that up - on her ‘influencer’ pages - that brands look at. So unprofessional 😂 can you imagine any major influencer uploading that to their channels 😂

Reactions: 13
I thought it was a wind up at first
I showed it to my husband because I honestly don't think she was actually in the wrong (it kills me to say that). Her posting it online was uncalled for but she does think she's above everyone else so not that surprised she did it and he said it looked set up. That wouldn't surprise me either. Anything for views. She's such a twit 😂

Reactions: 3
I don’t think anyone should shout at anyone in public so I don’t agree with the guy getting riled up but they’d obviously had a conversation before she whipped her phone out so god knows what happened or what she said to him!

she is so utterly unable to take any form of criticism that when someone calls her out for something she is so shocked she posts it on TikTok, Instagram and Facebook 😂

Reactions: 10
the thing is..i can understand him getting angry and frustrated while demi’s stood there with her face like she can smell tit. he might’ve gone too far but i don’t believe she’s entirely innocent. as soon as he started shouting she’s seen £££ because she knows she’s finally get some engagement since the rest of her content is shite

Reactions: 19
the thing is, when someone starts recording they are going to be on their best behaviour because they dont want to look bad. her intention was to make him look crazy and to make herself look like an innocent victim. you could tell from what he was saying that there was no way she couldn't see that they were waiting she just decided to be self centered and not care. the grab the camera out so she can get views and content!

Reactions: 19
bit late to the party via driving video but everyone knows and if she wasn't in her own world it wouldve been obvious why would 2 cars just be sat there dozy cow its like an unwritten rule demz ffs.

Reactions: 6
I really hate the way she’s probably living for the attention from this video!!

Reactions: 13
Just don’t understand why she snaps back and acts so rude to people who are actually being nice to her? So bleeping defensive and that is how this works hun x
Shes absolutely thick. Totally in denial with only her minions agreeing with her who also probably are ignorant and miss how normal ppl behave.

Some ppl havent got ALL DAY to drive from car park to car park in hopes of finding a space and the system works very well usually. I just dont understand wtf she thought they were waiting for but she probably didnt even see them.

Anyway antivaxxer dems should be stopping in 😂 in his rage he could have spat untold amounts of omnicron at her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dunno if its just me but the story kinda contradicts itself.

So the two people were waiting for a parking space, but Demi just drove straight in to one as she pulled in to the car park?

But if they were waiting, did either of them indicate and show their intent of wanting to be in the space? Because if not, I'd of done the exact same thing, told them to suck my plums, walked away and got on with my charity shop haul.

You just get a massively out of context argument which shows the other party being very aggressive. Obviously set up in a way to validate her side of the argument.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't drive and I know this is a thing.
Didn't she say he came up to her 4 times?
I wonder what she was saying to him the other 3 times?
probably load of tit and giving him the vile attitude she shows on her videos.
I bet he just had alod of tit from her then she got her victim piggy bank out aka the camera.
She really boils my piss!
As for how she speaks to her nanna well... If I spoke to my nanna like that she would spark me the duck out, but I wouldn't want to talk to someone inlove the way she does.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.