Demi Donnelly #32 Rat-a-tat tat shes now 50%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this has been mentioned as I have alot to catch up on but one thing I don't understand about todays society is videoing someone without their consent and posting it online.

That guy who is clearly very angry could've had the worst day of his life prior to that run in with Beluga. This is what she did with the nail artist lady and she still thought losing a child wasn't a good enough reason to make a mistake!

Why the duck would you video someone who is distressed?! For your own safety, fine. To post online to make yourself look good, NO.

DEMI YOU ARE DISGUSTING. Hope he went back and keyed the duck out of her car.
Yeh I agree, he was quite stressed. It was her patronising him, pretending she did not know what she was doing. When she said how do you know I'm not a new driver, I kind of realised she was taking the piss. He could not even shout and he kept bending over like he was in pain. Again though, as I said earlier, he should have just let her rot in her arrogant world and walked away. I've spoken to several people now, all know darned well you wait when there is a busy car park, one leaves, you go in, my ex hubby who worked for the police always did it. She kind of enjoyed pissing that man off though, quite sad really.

Reactions: 15
Just report her account. The sooner she gets removed from social media the better. She is one vile human being. Her mum should have swallowed

“We are both okay”… no one bleeping asked. They guy was probably having a bad day, he was shouting at you, not doing anything else, obviously you are okay. I can’t stand the fact they are posting this everywhere just for attention. Yes I understand he shouldn’t have acted that way but i honestly don’t understand why you had to post it on social media, go to the police if you’re scared, there is absolutely no need for this… I don’t know how many times in my life I’ve got into arguments with random strangers and I don’t go filming it to upload for content… idiots

Attachments

Reactions: 14
“We are both okay”… no one bleeping asked. They guy was probably having a bad day, he was shouting at you, not doing anything else, obviously you are okay. I can’t stand the fact they are posting this everywhere just for attention. Yes I understand he shouldn’t have acted that way but i honestly don’t understand why you had to post it on social media, go to the police if you’re scared, there is absolutely no need for this… I don’t know how many times in my life I’ve got into arguments with random strangers and I don’t go filming it to upload for content… idiots
Completely agree- they are treating him like one of them dark justice people. He’s acted that way but now they’re the ones bullying him

Reactions: 8
Completely agree- they are treating him like one of them dark justice people. He’s acted that way but now they’re the ones bullying him
If they were going to report him, they would not upload a video about him. You can clearly see the exact point where he loses it, straight after she says "do you not know how to use manners", this coming from an arrogant smirking narcissist who sneaked around the other side of the car park to get a place. He can't believe what she just said. My ex, my sister, brother in law, niece all queue for a car park space. In all of six years you are telling me that she has never waited in a queue for a car park space, one where you can't sneak round the back, ie with one entrance. A court of law would tear her to shreds.

Can we all agree that Demi actually didn’t do anything regarding the parking, but people are just angry with the way she dealt with it. No need to film it and stick it on social media, it’s a bloody parking space. Both parties should just get over it. It’s REALLY not the end of the world

Reactions: 10
Well apparently 'she's obsessed with herself' 🙄
Who the hell would ever say that about themselves?
a lying arrogant narcissist who tells people she don't know what a car park queue is, in all of six years "ive never known that in my life, have you no manners"... type of person who says they are obsessed with themselves. A twit basically.

Reactions: 14
I don't drive and I know this is a thing.
Didn't she say he came up to her 4 times?
I wonder what she was saying to him the other 3 times?
probably load of tit and giving him the vile attitude she shows on her videos.
I bet he just had alod of tit from her then she got her victim piggy bank out aka the camera.
She really boils my piss!
As for how she speaks to her nanna well... If I spoke to my nanna like that she would spark me the duck out, but I wouldn't want to talk to someone inlove the way she does.
He needs to come on tattle and give us the tea 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone know the area she lives in, all it takes is to post that video on her local area on facebook and someone will recognise him and tell him what she is doing.

I'm just sending video to my sis, she's a support worker for the social services and child psychotherapist, need her opinion and then im going to post that video on demi donellys local facebook, if my sis disagrees then I won't She has a degree in psychology, she is the sensible one.

Reactions: 9
Dem's likes driving in her car
Posting a ranty guy to be popular....

He called big D an ignorant cow
All she wants to know is, how?

She's put it on Tik Tok to get all the likes
Instead, it's backfired and it's been removed from the site (s).

Turns out our Dem's is maybe not in the right
And here ends the car parking saga, oh what a plight.

🚗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought it was a wind up at first
I did too! She’s just trying to go viral and it’s not going to work!

😳😳😳 this looks nothing like her 🤣🤣
Yes it does! She’s been on the muscle food plan for 6 months! Did you forget? 🙄😂

Does anyone know the area she lives in, all it takes is to post that video on her local area on facebook and someone will recognise him and tell him what she is doing.

I'm just sending video to my sis, she's a support worker for the social services and child psychotherapist, need her opinion and then im going to post that video on demi donellys local facebook, if my sis disagrees then I won't She has a degree in psychology, she is the sensible one.
I think you should post it anyway! I can hear him say he moved out of the way so she could turn around and she then must have taken the space! She’s bleeping horrible, we don’t know the full story and she’s just got the camera out to film and edit what she wants us to see! (Her as a victim) 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I have some scales like this. £20 from Amazon
I'm very overweight. I won't deny that but I know I have an issue and I have actively tried to loose weight and I've even asked my doctor to refer me to a weight loss clinic.
Now here is where I don't understand demi. Her body fat isn't too far from mine, and I'm 4 stone bigger than her, not vegan, not very active at the moment.
(please don't judge I am getting help). I don't get why hers is so high. These scales also tell you how many calories you need to eat a day to maintain your weight id like to see hers and her body age 😳
No one is judging you, you are actively seeking help and you know you want to make changes. Weightloss is tough, I've currently lost over 13 stone and ive still got 4 stone to lose. It's an everyday battle to find the right balance, especially because I have binge eating disorder. The worst thing we can do it's compare ourselves to others. You will get to your goals, literally small changes and getting help from qualified people is the way to go. Sometimes demi is so triggering tho, she doesn't think she's an issue but she is. I get so frustrated with her.

But I'm absolutely rooting for you and hopefully this new year is your year! 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.