Demi Donnelly #32 Rat-a-tat tat shes now 50%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one is judging you, you are actively seeking help and you know you want to make changes. Weightloss is tough, I've currently lost over 13 stone and ive still got 4 stone to lose. It's an everyday battle to find the right balance, especially because I have binge eating disorder. The worst thing we can do it's compare ourselves to others. You will get to your goals, literally small changes and getting help from qualified people is the way to go. Sometimes demi is so triggering tho, she doesn't think she's an issue but she is. I get so frustrated with her.

But I'm absolutely rooting for you and hopefully this new year is your year! 💜
Wow! Well done sweetheart and thank you for such kind words of support ❤❤❤❤

Yes she is so triggering she says she has a b.e.d but she doesn't seem to be helping herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has she been at the photo editing again , I’d not I’d like this outfit as she looks like a different woman ,however not the shoes
CEB6B25B-109B-49AB-81AB-52DBF98BB24F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If her next vidyo isn’t her driving to various car parks starting arguments with people, I’ll be surprised 😂 she’s loving the attention from this!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If her next vidyo isn’t her driving to various car parks starting arguments with people, I’ll be surprised 😂 she’s loving the attention from this!
omg remember she was going to drag sean out to react to people parking or driving? i can't fully remember but thats so funny giving the circumstances hahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She on night out yet keep posting that poor bloke when others sure it remember the time the Mua used a photo of her on her Instagram of the work she did and demi made her take it down. Double standard here luv she rants and raves when people comment if she been vaccinated how her and Sean are the food plan ect but this guys havin a bad day m it's all over the net

Attachments

Reactions: 16
You just know she was winding him up beforehand. She said he came over 4 times, why was she there long enough for him to do that? Surely if you found him aggressive and intimidating you wouldn’t hang around? She’s a massive (literally) bleep. I bleeping hat*e her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I really dont understand how this situation happened. After figuring out which car park it is

- the in/out is the same road
- if there was a space presumably the 2 ppl in line must have seen the car leave
- also the car park is tiny so i suspect you could just see it if there was a space

I have no idea how to add a picture for reference but heres the address if you want to also try and work out wtf is going on.

Mods - this isnt near Demi's. Its the same council but thats as close as it gets

Saville Row, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 8DQ

Reactions: 12
Just don’t understand why she snaps back and acts so rude to people who are actually being nice to her? So bleeping defensive and that is how this works hun x
That right there shows she doesn't think she's in the wrong at all. Not saying his reaction is right, but to say she wasn't aware and would have moved if he was polite, to "just find another car park," shows she never had any intention of moving.

Yeh I agree, he was quite stressed. It was her patronising him, pretending she did not know what she was doing. When she said how do you know I'm not a new driver, I kind of realised she was taking the piss. He could not even shout and he kept bending over like he was in pain. Again though, as I said earlier, he should have just let her rot in her arrogant world and walked away. I've spoken to several people now, all know darned well you wait when there is a busy car park, one leaves, you go in, my ex hubby who worked for the police always did it. She kind of enjoyed pissing that man off though, quite sad really.
You could hear that slight tone of smugness in her voice, where you could tell she was secretly pleased she'd wound him up. She was also doing that thing where you talk over someone and not let them get what they were trying to say out. A woman at work does this and it's highly frustrating. At the height of the second lockdown she kept doing this when I disagreed with her, and I was literally having to raise my voice because she just would not let me finish anything I had to say. Everytime I opened my mouth she started talking. I'm not a shouter, I'm not an arguer in the slightest, but if she filmed me at that moment I would have looked aggressive AF. Also coming back 4 times means he walked away, and likely came back because you kept going. We don't know how he initially approached her, he may have been annoyed but calmer. Again, I'm not justifying his behaviour, the best reaction with people like her is to deprive her of the oxygen of attention, but you have no idea how it led to this point.

Reactions: 15
I am sure it will get deleted but lets hope many people see it and share it.
You’ve no right to privacy in a public space, anyone can record / take pics of you and they’re well within their rights to do as they please with the footage (so long as it’s not indecent), including sharing it on social media.
So tbf, whilst what she did was stupid and I defo would’ve reacted in the same way that he did, I think it’s kinda pointless to comment on her video talking about legal action because there really isn’t any case against her here. Even if he did try and sue her, he’d have absolutely no chance of winning unless he could prove that there was a reasonable expectation of privacy in that carpark, which there wasn’t because it’s an open air carpark which pretty much everyone has access to.

Reactions: 3
Can we talk about how Demi's Christmas tree is literally the worst I've seen this year 😅 Crying!

• Haha
I am sure it will get deleted but lets hope many people see it and share it.
Demi and all the other instacunts are always bleating on about you don't know what people are going through blah blah blah #behind. Maybe you could take a leaf out of your own book Demi pet? However, me being a cynical witch thinks this whole thing could be set up! Anyhow it looks like the video has been taken down. He's probably the local Tony Soprano or summat #dontmesswiththegeordiemafia.

Her feet in them flip flops just scream Konks New Groove to me. Also what is she doing is this video 😂 newcastles next top model

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So if this is the car park & presumably the guy waiting was on the left hand side (going in) would that mean Demi had to go round them driving on the wrong side of the road to enter?

I’m guessing what happened is Demi drove in just as someone was leaving at the same time and she snagged the spot which is probably why that guy is annoyed as he was waiting.

I guess if you know that area then this is probably something of an unwritten rule that people just know that’s how it works 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 11
My god can she stop going on about it? We don’t know his side of the story and what’s been said by her before she started filming, she’s milking it now.

She must be livid on the daily when she reads tattle. Lol can't do much about it can you big D? I'm sure she would love to rant and give out about us, which is probably why when incidents like this occur she goes to town. Transference. Poor angry man got the treatment reserved for tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m really sorry but I’m 100% on her side about this whole carpark gate. He was bang out of order, if that was me I’d have put him on his arse 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’m really sorry but I’m 100% on her side about this whole carpark gate. He was bang out of order, if that was me I’d have put him on his arse 🤷🏼‍♀️
He was out of order in the segment that she chose to upload, but as we all know with Demi she doesn’t tell the truth!. I agree he was out of order but what had she said/done beforehand?. We see one clip and apparently he had been back 4 times? Why? Because she was obviously shouting her mouth off at him! 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.