Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow. what another pile of wank from Big D. A 24 hour hour challenge that lasts 7 hours. her walk as well, the supination. She walks like a bleeping Emperor penguin. Looks a lot like one too. Which is a massive disservice to the species. I will never accept that this is a legitimate way to make money.

Stop the world, I want to get off.
I’ve said this before, haha! She has really splayed feet and knock-knees. Sean is almost as bad actually. Either way she has been dealt a great misfortune in every physical way possible (and also mentally, lbh)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another eating challenge for our Hungry Hippo

She’s a disgrace and the fact she tries to claim she has some kind of disordered eating is BULLSHIT.

She’s nothing more than a big, fat, greedy fucker.
So this is what she’s calling ‘content’ these days....? 😭😭😭
Demz just give it up at this point and get a real job!

Reactions: 9
She must really hate herself which would be very upsetting if she wasn't such a vile mare. It's alot of effort to put on that much weight in the space of a year and the whole overly confident body positive act she puts on just seems so false. Her friends(if she has any), sean or her family should really sit her down and speak to her about it. She's heading for a breakdown I swear.

Reactions: 11
Another eating challenge for our Hungry Hippo

She’s a disgrace and the fact she tries to claim she has some kind of disordered eating is BULLSHIT.

She’s nothing more than a big, fat, greedy fucker.
Hungry hippo 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
screaming at her sat in maccies on her own talking tit to her camera 😂 bet she was desperate for someone to ask what she was doing so she could say how famous she is 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s pathetic how she thought she was being this trend setter coming up with the idea 🙈 A cafe is a cafe whether it’s in a supermarket or not 🤦‍♀️ She’s so thick she checked the opening times knowing full well none open for evening hours and still tried to pass it off as a 24 hour challenge 😂

In recent videos she’s now had a burger King talking shite in her car, a McDonald’s in this crap videyo, McDonald’s bags in the background when she was showing the muscle food and there was also greggs packets in her office bin recently on her story - and she wonders why she’s a fat greedy bastard!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Course you did Demi...course you did 🙄
She needs more carrot sticks and less takeaways. Yes we can have everything in moderation and life is about balance but this bint doesn't understand. She's full of excuses, and zero action to change her bad habits or help her "eating disorder" she's just got fatbastarditis.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bet she's gutted she didn't do the challenge this month , breakfast in morrisons has been half price 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bet she's gutted she didn't do the challenge this month , breakfast in morrisons has been half price 🤣
I mean tbh I don't understand how this is a challenge? What's challenging about a fat bird going to find food at a supermarket?😂 As a fat bird myself I can sniff out a scran from a mile away, and that's a true story.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
How funny - she said twice in this new videyo that she’s not drunk much/any water that day and yet throws in a five minute long ad in the middle for flavoured water 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

You can’t make this tit up

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Watching the video just because I want to feel better about myself

We all know full well she ate that brownie that had egg in

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Watching the video just because I want to feel better about myself

We all know full well she ate that brownie that had egg in
The way she huffed at the brownie and threw it on the table gave me spoilt kid vibes too! But thought the same, she certainly inhaled that after, surely she’d check before paying for it!

Reactions: 24
The close up of her inhaling the fries was just grim - then it got worse when she talked with her food churning round her mouth like some sort of washing machine

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So she cant go without her tea but the only option was McDonalds... mate have u not been on muscle food?! Why not go home, have that n call ur vid a flop OR better still dont fckn post it. Wot a mess of a human

Reactions: 20
So she cant go without her tea but the only option was McDonalds... mate have u not been on muscle food?! Why not go home, have that n call ur vid a flop OR better still dont fckn post it. Wot a mess of a human
She's a fat waster

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.