Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoa! She’s drinking Diet Coke! She always said she only liked full fat!

I fail to believe Sainsbury’s only had a vegan sausage roll and no other options though!!!

and going to mcds is just cheating. Come on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My partner walked in as I was watching her latest vlog, looked totally horrified and went 'can you actually imagine being sat by yourself in a mcdonalds inside an asda on the outskirts of newcastle, filming yourself scoffing chips and chatting to a camera. I can't imagine anything worse. No wonder this girl is miserable'

Being dramatic, obv, but to be honest the point is there.

What a pathetic life she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My partner walked in as I was watching her latest vlog, looked totally horrified and went 'can you actually imagine being sat by yourself in a mcdonalds inside an asda on the outskirts of newcastle, filming yourself scoffing chips and chatting to a camera. I can't imagine anything worse. No wonder this girl is miserable'

Being dramatic, obv, but to be honest the point is there.

What a pathetic life she has.
Your partner is 100‰ correct

Reactions: 9
Just watched the latest vidyo, thoughts...

How many times does one need to say the word 'cafe' at the beginning?!

Christ that vegan breakfast looks bleeping dead 🤢

Wowwww, bloody gasping for air after running 10 meters to the car! Shows the extent of her poor health.

Pahahaha! Don't lie Capital D, you were absolutely gassed to go to Maccys!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watched the latest vidyo, thoughts...

How many times does one need to say the word 'cafe' at the beginning?!

Christ that vegan breakfast looks bleeping dead 🤢

Wowwww, bloody gasping for air after running 10 meters to the car! Shows the extent of her poor health.

Pahahaha! Don't lie Capital D, you were absolutely gassed to go to Maccys!
What was all the liquid sat in the mushroom? 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Shes the only girl (rat) I know to sit and heavily vet her comments on youtube... sad life!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My comment is gone along with so many others that were triggered at her vidyo 😡😡 she puts more effort into deleting comments than her vidyos!
Shes the only girl (rat) I know to sit and heavily vet her comments on youtube... sad life!

Reactions: 12
Should not she have out ad in the title I think it's sneaky when they do a random change then stick a ad in. And she say that bottle her new bestie n alway with her yet I'm sure she put that coffee one on the last add she did for it never seen it in back of any vlog last month 😆. And would not you wash the bottle before putting new pop on 🤢.

Reactions: 8
i dunno if im the one with the problem
here or demi but if id had a big plate of cafe food like that for breakfast i’m not sure i’d be able to stomach a large maccies for my tea.

and you can’t class mcdonald’s as a cafe just because it’s in a supermarket, the way she mentioned it at the start of the video just shows she had every intention of going

• Haha
Reactions: 26
here or demi but if id had a big plate of cafe food like that for breakfast i’m not sure i’d be able to stomach a large maccies for my tea.

and you can’t class mcdonald’s as a cafe just because it’s in a supermarket, the way she mentioned it at the start of the video just shows she had every intention of going
She is extremely fat though, so she has the appetite to match.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I thought this too? And she wanted a bigger lunch too? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just catching up with the thread and every single time I see sick as a chip being mentioned I snort 🤣😭 why’s it so funny lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Misled by the sneaky ad taking up most the vidyo and the tittle says 24 hours another lie she’s a bleeping compulsive liar! 😡😡

Reactions: 8
“A simple suck is all it needs” … really appropriate for an AD Demi. And thanks for explaining to grown adults how a straw works 🙃

I’d also love to know when she eats this 5 day muscle food plan because every bloody vid-yo she’s eating anything and everything but 🙄

Reactions: 15
Got a self diagnosed attention seeking binge eating disorder.....

Another food challenge!

Bore off Big D - you're so predictable.
Wait for the "pending" "my eating has got out of hand" videyo!

Reactions: 20
Owning her dream house? Wasn’t what she was saying on Daily dose of us the other week, wasn’t it something on the line of she isn’t for filled anymore and that she just wanted to pack a small bag and get in a van and live a simple minimalist life. She really dose have a short memory if you want to be relatable then she needs to be genuine instead of just saying stuff for the sake of a video because she isn’t creative enough to think of real video ideas
"getting to puppies" to think this fatso said English was her favourite subject.

Course you did Demi...course you did 🙄
"Carrot sticks".. sure Jan

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.